Drugging Caylee?Disney Bag/syringe and items found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, This is O/T, so sorry, but I can't find any threads about the document dump this week or that thread about the laminated book.

Goin' :crazy: here. Just read somewhere here there was no big children's book like we all thought we saw!

Merci xox

wonder if they can tell if the disney bag had been exposed to the elements for the same amount of time as the black trash bags?

Good point! My guess is it can be done & it will be..Maybe we'll hear something in the next doc dump.

I hate even discussing this in this much detail because it makes me just sick to think about it, and I don't know if this has ever been mentioned in another thread, but here goes:

Didn't they say somewhere that there was still flesh under the duct tape? And if so, would the flesh be able to be tested for any chemicals that may have been injected?

i read about this earlier this morning and was absolutely horrified.
someone, somewhere (link??) mentioned some product in CA med cabinet that is delivered via oral syringe.. so maybe ???

i got a bad bad feeling when i read about the syringe though.:confused::bang::mad:

There was a prescription for gentimicin in Caylee's name which can come in injectable form and it wasn't specified what form it was but I highly doubt a dr would prescribe it as such, even with a nurse for a grandmother. It was likely either gentimicin eye drops or ear drops.

I hadn't caught (in the documents) the fact that the syringe was in the Disney bag till now. Thanks gang. Hopefully that syringe has more evidence in or on it.

It was not specified so we don't know this.

I think this is a significant factor....was the child possibly given oral meds per syringe or was she injected into vein/ muscle/skin? If she was given meds/drugs by a syringe into her mouth, that is the way most moms would adminster liquid medication to a young child. If she was injected per needle syringe....very bad. But either way...if the meds given were for any reason other medicinal purposes, very bad. Would love clarification....

Maybee if there are fingerprints on the bottle huh??

Hmmm, prob not if it has been exposed to the elements for a long period of time. BUT! But! If the syringe was contained inside of the Gatorade bottle, and it had not been handled with gloves, then I bet that Gatorade bottle will come right in handy having protected the syringe and maintaining both content evidence and maybe, if we are lucky, fingerprints on the syringe itself......how damning.

It seems like Casey panicked and then disposed of her dead child along with everything else she had in the trunk. She had to have had a "better plan" as to how she was going to get rid of everything. The body was only a few feet from the side of the road... even an idiot could figure out it would be discovered eventually. I'm guessing that poor Caylee was in that trunk when George tried to go in to get the gas cans, and Casey freaked and took off and dumped everything. Or maybe when she ran out of gas on the side of the road she realized that she couldn't leave her car with a rotting corpse in the trunk, and quickly tossed everything in the woods before calling Tony for a ride. For someone that put a lot of planning into their child's murder, the way she disposed of the body was too sloppy to have been part of that plan.

Luckily the syringe was protected inside of that bottle, and hopefully they can test it to see what was inside. Had the syringe been dumped elsewhere, chances are it would never have been discovered, or connected to this case. This might be the only evidence they have to show manner of death.

All my opinion of course.

That is also my opinion.:clap:

Hmmm, prob not if it has been exposed to the elements for a long period of time. BUT! But! If the syringe was contained inside of the Gatorade bottle, and it had not been handled with gloves, then I bet that Gatorade bottle will come right in handy having protected the syringe and maintaining both content evidence and maybe, if we are lucky, fingerprints on the syringe itself......how damning.

I hope so!

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...e-released-in-caylee-anthony-murder-case.html

Has anyone else read this? A syringe wrapped in a toilet paper roll was found inside the bottle at the scene were Caylee's body was found. Maybe this has been discussed and I'm behind but I hadn't seen this before. Did she give Caylee a shot of something that killed her? OMG!! :furious:

I thought I had read that the first time I read the first part of the released documents! I felt this was very important and when I went back to find it, so I could quote it accurately and give a page number, I couldn't find it.

When you combine that syringe with some of the pool chemicals and pesticides that were taken out of the Anthony home, and the medications taken from the master bedroom, I've wondered if Casey mixed up some sort of lethal cocktail! :eek:

I'm pretty sure the evidence collection statement stated that the syringe/bottle/toilet paper roll was found inside the canvas bag at the scene. I also think I recall reading that items related to the house or Caylee were also in that bag. Sorry, my brain has been on overload since the doc dump.

I beleive the gatorade with residue and syringe inside bottle was found inside a World of Disney bag. We all KNOW how much KC loved going to WDW.

I hate even discussing this in this much detail because it makes me just sick to think about it, and I don't know if this has ever been mentioned in another thread, but here goes:

Didn't they say somewhere that there was still flesh under the duct tape? And if so, would the flesh be able to be tested for any chemicals that may have been injected?

I believe there was some "tissue" left but only because the tape kept it on..Sorry very graphic :( I also believe they're running toxicology tests on that but definitely on the bone (marrow) that was recovered & the hair..We haven't heard anything re: these tests yet.

I saw that CA had a prescription for Klonapin in her medicine cabinet. I was wondering if perhaps KC crushed up some of these tablets and gave to poor Caylee? If I remember correctly, CA also had a prescription for Soma (which is a muscle relaxant) in her cabinet. I know that an overdose of Soma can be fatal in adults. I'm wondering if the syringe inside of the Gatorade bottle will have any fingerprints?

I believe there was some "tissue" left but only because the tape kept it on..Sorry very graphic :( I also believe they're running toxicology tests on that but definitely on the bone (marrow) that was recovered & the hair..We haven't heard anything re: these tests yet.
I don't recall seeing anything in the released docs concerning any human tissue other than bone. I could very easily have missed it.

If you can dig up a reference that would be great.

I beleive the gatorade with residue and syringe inside bottle was found inside a World of Disney bag. We all KNOW how much KC loved going to WDW.

The report confirming it was IN the Disney bag is on page 1--post #7.

I had a toddler in the ER once that drank pestacide that grandpa stored in a coke bottle. Organophoshate poisoning causes the lungs to fill with fluid. The child came in all smiley and stable and within 5-10 minutes or so, was gurgling loud enough with fluids and severe respiratory distress you could hear her all over the ER. Took a long time to get an IV because her vascular system shut down and before we could do an intraosseous access (bone marrow needle screwed into bone of lower leg and used like an IV) so we could antedote (atropine), she nearly respiratory arrested!! She gurgles and struggled to breathe and her eyes were wild and desperate!!! (not to be so graphic but this is for real)

Horrific, terrifying experience for child who couldn't breathe and the RN trying to get the medicine into her! One of the most vivid memories of my nearly 30 years in ER.

If pesticides were intentionally given to CA AND duct tape over the mouth, I would be willing to make the trip to FLA and PERSONNALLY give the lethal injection when the time comes!!!! This would be worse to me than strangulation, drowning, chloroform.

I think the Disney bag can be related to the case, as I remember seeing one in one of the pics in the last doc dump. I hope she did't inject Caylee with bug spray... It does sound like her though.

There were a lot of empty cans/bottles collected from the scene. I'm sure each of those are being tested for fingerprints and possibly DNA from a person drinking from them.

There were no forensic results on any of those items regarding prints or DNA. This may one of the things the prosecution may not be releasing at this time.

I think I've got this right...

1) At the time our various doc dump reports were written, OCSO wasn't sure they had a syringe in the Gatorade bottle.
2) OCSO never opened the Gatorade bottle.
3) OCSO calls it a possible syringe in a wrapper. This means it could be unused and still inside its own sterile wrapper.
4) The FBI reports do not include any analysis of the Gatorade bottle or contents.

Note below that when OCSO sends the bottle to the FBI (Q90), they don't even speculate that it may contain a syringe.

Attachments

• syringe.jpg
    syringe.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Gatorade sent to FBI.jpg
    Gatorade sent to FBI.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics