Drugs Possibly Involved

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
a stunner would steal those split seconds you would need to defend yourself.

and then what about the points in time from when the victims are last seen outside on a street somewhere until they are found in water.
are they put in a car?van?both?then what?are they so drugged that they just sit in the car?or sleep in the back seat?
or do they place them in the trunk?when a vehicle is involved?

So, I've been trying to read everything on this thread.....wow! Its alot. Great work. I didn't notice Visine listed here. Everyone believes it will give you diarrhea, but according to Wikipedia that is not so....
~snipped & BBM~
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visine[/ame]

Visine Prank
A common urban legend is that a few drops of Visine in an unsuspecting victim's drink will cause a harmless bout of diarrhea. This will not produce diarrhea, but oral administration of Visine can induce dangerous side effects related to Visine's ingredient tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride such as:

Dangerously low body temperature (hypothermia)
Blurred vision
Nausea and vomiting
Difficulty in breathing or even a complete halt in breathing
Elevating (hypertension) then dropping (hypotension) blood pressure
Possible coma
Seizures and tremors

Pfizer recommends that anyone ingesting Visine get medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.

I didn't check anywhere, but it would seem to me that tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride wouldn't be a usual and customary thing to check on autopsy, especially if you don't routinely check for GHB. The hyper/hypotension would definitely make someone loopy and easier to control......what if Visine were being slipped into drinks, the guy gets sick, and some "good samaritan" offers to "help", guides them out, into car........rest is history. Just speculation.

Unfortunately, many of the potent drugs that can incapacitate someone very easily are also quick to pass through the system and are intracable in a matter of a couple of hours maybe a day... I am wondering if it was ever stated if there were any marks found on the bodies that could indicate an injection site... Ketamine, opiods or Heroin could also be a way to incapacitate an athletic young man. I think I recall reading somewhere that the symptoms of drunkness some of the presumed victims exhibited were over the top considering the amount of alcohol that was allegealy consumed...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula
Back