Drunks threaten to sue waterpark they were trespassing inside when they injured themselves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw this pair on tv on Monday morning. Utterly no remorse, if they weren't so badly injured they would've been day there smug as heck.

Get drunk, trespass and inevitably injure yourselves and then you wanna sue? I hope the water park sue them for the costs of cleaning etc. Can't understand why the police didn't charge them

What gets me is that they're in their 40's!

Are you kidding me? I was afraid to break bones on a water slide in my nimble 20's.

As usual this reminds me of something. We had this cute lil amusement park near us as kids. My dad picked up the 2AM phone call from the cops. Mom of course thinks I'm in trouble. Nope. Sleeping. She don't count brother who knows Latin and is in National Honor Society.

It's HIM AGAIN I hear her say. I hear my dad say "Keep all their ***** locked up until noon"

Yeah my brother and his friends broke into Playland in a drunken stupor. Turned on rides. However what got them caught? Stealing bumper cars and pushing/racing them down a major neighborhood street.

He pulled the "My dad is" card, and his buddies figured my dad would also free them.

Moral. Go down a water slide drunk after hours too bad for you. Break in an amusement park and steal bumper cars too bad for you too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back