DY and KH know Terri is lying

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Or...

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago...

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

So which is it? He had no idea until Kyron came up missing or he thought his marriage had fractured within 6 months of baby's birth?

I noticed that as well Calliope - it's one of the things that's concerning me with the statements KH and DY are making about TMH recently. Some are seemingly contradictory, which can of course be reporting, the specific question asked, etc. - but it makes them look like they are attempting to tear TMH down while building themselves up in the media.

I know some people believe that LE is directing these interviews behind the scenes, but that's not really the feeling that I'm getting. I'm not sure who is directing their interactions with the media, but I think the way these statements are made is making KH and DY look bad to some people. They are making me doubt them with their statements, not TMH, because of the way they are coming across. My opinion only, of course.

It absolutely floors me that she has not been attacked physically by either of his parents. I would be unable to control myself. I'm not normally a violent person but I would be. These people have tremendous restraint.

None of this bodes well for Kyron. She can't remember where she was? Hardly. She "can't remember" where she dumped his body.

This all makes me sick.

I have said this to my husband, I would be digging her eyeball outs and I'm not voilent either....

Was her cell phone on her that while day? Do we know? You would think they would have done multiple searches where her phone pinged. I imagine they have.... If he's not there he must have been handed off but that just sounds so far fetched to me. I don't think that actually happens all that often.

If she really can't remember, then she should have no problem with being hypnotized in order to help her remember. NOT buying it. A person with nothing to hide wouldn't just shut down and say they don't remember where they were.

Well isnt that convenient. Don't remember where you were, it is simple, that way you don't get caught getting your stories mixed up with LE.

Terri is a smart lady imo, she has kept her mouth shut. She knows LE is onto her but she also knows that they don't have enough to link her, just keep her mouth shut and it will all work out. Look at Josh Powell, he is saying nothing and he is walking free, at least for now......

Or...

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

So which is it? He had no idea until Kyron came up missing or he thought his marriage had fractured within 6 months of baby's birth?

I think it's both... NOW that he was asked about it he thought that his marriage fractured when Terri got depressed but if you'd asked him THEN he might have said that the marriage is okay, it's just that the wife is feeling blue.

Edit: I don't think your quotes are in conflict because IMO it doesn't say that he thought a year ago that his marriage was on the rocks, it just says that he now thinks (looking back and brutally aware that his marriage is in big trouble) that the problems started a year ago when Terri got depressed.

That's the way I think she perceived it, and intended to make the school be the first to admit he was gone...I truly think that this was a set-up for a huge lawsuit against the school district.

IMO, you have nailed it.

Confirmed: Terri can't remember where she was on June 4th

Respectfully, no this isn't confirmed.

IMO, they are obviously referring to Terri's story of her whereabouts allegedly not matching her cell 'pings', bank card records, etc.

This doesn't mean that Terri has claimed she doesn't remember where she was, but that they think she's lying about where she said she was that morning.

But why show up at the school at all? Why not say that Kyron went off to the bus and never made it? It seems so stupid....

Funny,,, She had no trouble remembering how to get back to that elevator... :)

I think she did give LE an alibi at the beginning, but they checked into it and found conflicting information. When they confronted her, it probably went something like this "Oh wait... that's right... I wasn't... oops... where was I again... ummm... I can't really remember... tell you in 10 days?"

That was no bombshell to me, I believe we've heard it all before. Until LE, the ones currently employed and working on this case, come out and say that, I'm going to stay a wee bit skeptical.

My opinion only

And about "Terri is lying..."

From KGW.com:
>>While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.<<

This is crazy!! How can she not remember where she was?? I have not posted alot on this case but this makes no sense!!

Exactly, actually I was just watching a video of Kaine and Desiree, and Kaine says everything was normal, until Kyron never got off the bus.
Asked about Red Flags,he says plenty afterwards. He doesn't say anything about any red flags before Kyron goes missing.
How one can live in the same house and not feel tension, and there had to be tension of some sort if your partner is planning on having you killed ?
I don't get it myself. I know if my husband is mad about anything, even if it has nothing to do with me, I can feel it. Maybe they were really not in touch with one another, how else can you explain it.

Did Terri REALLY have PPD, was she really being treated for it, or was that just Kaines "assumption".? Did he study up on PPD and know what it was all about? Did he consider sending Kyron back to Desire, not necessairly for Kyrons safety but to take some of the pressure off of Terri in her "delicate" condition with PPD? Why didn't Kaine hire someone to come and help Terri out during the day while he was at work, was he not concerned Terri would possibly harm the new baby? Gosh, I would have been concerned. Left alone in "the woods" all day, isolated, with a new baby, anything could have happened. Wasn't he concerned? Did Kaine want to keep Kyron to himself full time and only let Desiree have him for visitation out of some feeling of "spite". Because IMO all kids are better off with their natural mothers unless the mother has some issues like alcoholism or mental illness or drug abuse or poverty, etc. Terri had some kind of drinking issue at some point, hence the DUI with her own child in the car, wasn't Kaine concerned about her drinking back then? Or at least about her ability to use common sense when she had a child in her care, and then drinking? I also wonder, even though this is unfounded, if Terri didn't have some other substance abuse issues, either continual or off and on. Does Kaine have some issues of his own, that he would choose to be with a liar, a narcissist, a person with bad judgment (the DUI), etc? There comes a time when you are with someone who has many issues, especially one responsible for the day to day care of children, that you have to say look maybe life would be better for me and my kids without this woman. I need to take steps to divorce her for my own sanity and for the sake and safety of he kids. Was Kaine a workaholic and more into his work than he was what was going on at home? Was Kaine a man so shallow that what attracted him to Terri initially was her physical attractiveness (her body, I think she is NOT a good looking woman but thats just IMO) and he was willing to "overlook" the other personality defects she had?
I know all I do is ask ask ask questions, and they are Q's nobody knows the answer to. I just don't "get" this at all. Is there an overall lesson to be learned in all fo this for the rest of us? And what is that lesson?

Wow. I'm not the least physically violent either. I've never struck a person or animal or object in my life. I've never even thrown anything. But I have to tell you, if the last person seen with my child claimed "I can't remember where I was" I'd have to pull her hair out, and then some until she told me. What did she do, start drinking at 6 a.m. or something? Drugs? Temporary alien abduction?

I bet somehow she remembers where her daughter is every moment. The woman just needs to woman up and come clean. Grrrr.....

Didn't Kaine confirm their baby was with Terri the morning Kyron disappeared during the press conference Thursday night?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iris June
Back