DY and TY feel this was planned ahead of time.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand her wishfull thinking that someone has Kyron, but in reality, who would keep a child hidden for someone who is so unstable?? A stranger?? Highly doubtful, A faimly member?? Unlikely, thats taking a huge risk, It would have to be a really good friend, who could it be??? Im thinking no one has Kyron. I could be wrong JMO

I agree. Cell phone records and computer searches should conjure up anyone associated with TH. But a family hiding in the mountains with Kyron, a mother's hopeful wish.

Let me start by saying Hello to everyone. I have been an avid visitor to the site and forums since the CA case. It is great to see so many people bouncing ideas off one another to try to get the bottom of these cases. I have been following this story more then most cases due to the fact that Ky looks so much like one of my own children did at his age.

I can not help to think that the comments made by KH and DY is due to something that LE may have told them that we do not know about. I am just throwing this out there hope it makes sense.
Even though TH failed the LDT it may still yeild information. If she showed true/false readings on a couple key questions.

LE asks "Did you hurt Ky"
TH answers "No" . LDT shows true response

LE asks "Do you know who may have taken Ky"
TH answers "No" LDT shows false response.

That could explain why the parents feel it was planned, why they may feel so strongly Ky is still alive someplace ( I pray that he is). May also explain the "drop him off at a phone booth and dial 911" remark DY made.

That is info that people close to the case may know but can not be said by LE due to it being used later in the investigation. just my $0.02

Keep up the good work all !

Welcome OhighO! :Welcome-12-june:

Planning it.

We know that there was some discussion of an appointment according to Kaine, but he can't comment on it anymore as it is part of the investigation.

We have Jaymie Finster saying that Terri told the teacher that the appointment was for the next week. Jaymie also says that the teacher is new (not true) and is hard of hearing(we don't know if she is or not).

A lot depends on this talk about the appointment, in my mind's eye. as to how planned this all was.

One would hope that they have more than answers to questions in a polygraph to give them hope. A polygraph is the result of an examiner applying his or her training to the subjective analysis of physiological responses to questions which have hopefully been carefully chosen. Because the word "subjective" is in there, the entire polygraph result is subjective. During the last polygraph I took, my examiner claimed to detect deception in a particular area that to me was unquestionably, no-gray-area, completely honest. No room for confusion or doubt. It was at that moment that I was torn between a feeling of relaxation, because a polygraph is obviously a silly measuring tool, and anxiety, because I could have been deprived of my livelihood over that silly measuring tool.

I also wouldn't put a lot of stock in the answers to those two particular questions alone indicating whether the event, whatever the event was, was planned or not.

I also hope the questions were better than that.

Although my heart breaks for Desiree, my problem with these statements is she gives no reason for her belief that Terri planned this. The reporter gave her time. Even if she can't discuss the investigation, she could say there are some things, one thing, a few things that she can't discuss that led her to this belief. Instead she gives nothing.

Feelings are strong and may very well be spot on, but that is a strong accusation with no clue as to how she came to that belief.

This, 'was this planned by Terri' question came up in many minds, including mine very early. This and to me only this, is what made it so frustrating that Kaine chose the question about the doctor appointment to answer as one of his pre asked questions, yet not only didn't answer it, you couldn't tell what he was even saying in his non answer because the wording was so strange. That really bugged me.

That appointment, or the lack thereof, and the informing the teacher of it is key to giving credence to this being set up beforehand. Why he didn't see that and either never touch the question, or give a clear answer to it is maddening.

The discussion here right away went off on pages and pages of if a husband should know about doctor appointments. I said it then and I will say it now:
One call to the doctor office, or a stop by with a warrant by LE and that question is solved. When the appointment was made, what date it was for or if it was never made at all.

Why does everything that man says come out worded so oddly as to be impossible to understand? Very frustrating.

That was a chance to get a clear fact, or avoid it because it is crucial to the investigation, instead it was only muddied all up.

So, Desiree, what is it that leads you to believe Terry planned this? Was taking the truck unusual? The appointment is the thing? Things that LE have found out? Or just a gut feeling? :banghead:

And why didnt Desiree do her job as a mother and investigate why Kyron felt this way. Why didnt she talk to Terry and Kaine and have a sit down metting since this was an odd behavior for her son to do. If this is indeed true, she failed him as a mother to protect him.

SB&RBM

With all due respect, that is unnecessarily harsh. I think DY is feeling enough guilt w/out others adding to it w/ their uninformed opinions. For all we know, DY could have been trying to get custody. DY could have had a conversation or many conversations w/ KH & TH. Her worries could have just been dismissed by KH over custody issues. We just do not know.

My best friend has been fighting for custody of her 3 kids for 2 years. Her ex has an extensive criminal history, drugs, dui's w/ the kids in the car, violence, criminal mob activity, etc. He is even serving jail time for habitual felon on dui; but, he is out on work release during the day. The judge still makes the mother send the kids to his new wife (who he knew 2 months before marrying) every other week. It is unbelievable! Of course, he has the most crooked lawyer in town.

My point is, just because DY didn't have custody does not mean she has not tried or did not protect her son. A person can only do so much w/ custody laws and such restricting them. It's just not as easy as saying "I wouldn't allow my child to go back". When there are custody arrangements you have no choice but to comply or end up in jail.

Sorry if I appear snarky; but, it really strikes a nerve in me when people say DY should have done more to protect Kyron.

I completely agree that ALL of the parents in the case has flaws. But again, I don't know many parents who don't.

With that said, I have to say I'm in the vast minority that is more sympathetic towards Kaine Horman than to Desiree and Tony. I feel like DY loved her kid VERY much. I am sure she has nothing to do with his disapearance, but, ultimately, Kaine was the one there for him in a day-to-day basis for the past 7 years. And, rather we like it or not, so was Terri.
It's very easy for DY to say she saw so many red flags but honestly? If she was SO concerned she should at the VERY least faught for her kid in court.

I feel for Desiree, I really, really do. She seems like a lovely, smart lady. She did, however, give up on her son without a fight. Which makes m believe she MUST have trusted Kaine. And Terri. In my opinion, Kaine is the biggest victim here. For whatever reasons, he devoted the past 7 years to providing a home for his son. And now he's gone because his crazy wife has some deep routed hatred towards him. Whatever Kaine did to Terri, he did NOT deserve this.

Ultimately, as far as we know, Terri is the only one to blame here. Desiree, Tony and Kaine are probably just human like most of us - flawed and far from perfect.

Well said, and add that although Kaine was the primary caregiver legally, he also held a full time job. Kaine left Kyron with Terri. It is hard to understand why Kaine didn't see the red flags until Kyron disappeared. But all these adults need to realize that, whomever is responsible for the child, is accountable 100%. So is TH as diabolical as we think, probably. Did TH plan the abduction, I sure as heck hope LE will put together the clues.

your right. its an educated assumption. If she did have a talk with Kyron, she would have told the t.v reporters about it likes shes sharing everything else. If she would of had the talk with Kaine, they would have told when they were doing these t.v interviews and insinuating that terri had something to do with it. If the situation was address futher, she would have commented futher. with her being disgusted that terri is sexting and thats more reason for her involvement, why wouldnt she state what actions her and kaine took to make her son situation better as a result of some negative actions by terrie. she would tell that if she had information on it.

No she wouldn't. She does not have to air every last piece of dirty laundry to the entire world. As long as she's told LE everything, THAT should be enough. I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but there is no way she is going talk about everything she did and everything that went on at this point to US. She is under no obligation to do that. Her son is missing, and THAT is what is important. She does not have to spill all because people just want to know every detail.

I am sure she did everything she could legally do. I'm sure she had KYRON'S best interests at heart. That includes not making his life even more turmoil by rocking the boat at two houses. Come on now, she was supposed to make a circus of his life so that he wouldn't be missing now? That is very, very harsh. We are NOT in these people's shoes. We do NOT know all of the details behind closed doors nor should we be privy to it!

I am just stunned. These people lost their child, the stepmother is going crazy, and now apparently, DH is a bad mother for not getting her son away from the crazy stepmother that she didn't know was crazy until now and probably tried to think the best of her and hold her tongue for family harmony for KYRON'S sake. Wow. What next, KH should have been psychic too? He shouldn't have been blinded by his love for his wife and thought she was psycho a long time ago?

How much is going to be thrown on these people that are tortured every day because their beloved son is missing while oh so miss innocent stepmother is seducing other men, sexting, showing people documents she shouldn't, not cooperating with police, and most of all, not give one DAMN where Kyron is or any THOUGHT to his wellbeing? What about her poor other kids that are missing their mommy who doesn't give a damn about them either? Oh, and now she wants money on top of all of that too. Because her personal finances should take precedence over a missing boy.

I just don't get the hate towards KH and DH. Oh, they spoke ill of TH, so they must be evil incarnate, excuse me. Oh, they didn't stop Terri from taking Kyron, so his disappearance is their fault, not hers, I'm so sorry I didn't understand that. No, wait, I don't understand it and it makes no logical sense.

I know she's innocent until proven guilty, but so is KH and DH and they deserve the same respect, if not more, than she does. Who knows if she planned this or what she did, but it is not unreasonable that she was involved in some sort of way. It is unreasonable that KH and DH were involved, and very unreasonable that they should have prevented this. They need to be sympathized with, not torn apart. They still worry everyday about their son. What has TH worried about lately other than herself?

*snipped*
And why didnt Desiree do her job as a mother and investigate why Kyron felt this way. Why didnt she talk to Terry and Kaine and have a sit down metting since this was an odd behavior for her son to do. If this is indeed true, she failed him as a mother to protect him.

BBM
Does this statement mean that Desiree failed Kyron as a mother because she failed to protect him from being allegedly murdered by Terri? How on earth could Desiree possibly imagine Terri was capable of allegedly doing anything so vile so unthinkably horrible and cruel to Kyron? Desiree is a victim. Her son is missing and possibly murdered. Terri may have killed him. Desiree deserves our sympathy, not statements containing such harsh criticizm. My opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member