Dying Girl, 7, Taunted by Neighbors in Trenton UPDATE: RIP, Kathleen:(

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Man that woman is jacked up crazy. Are any of the facebook sites up, the one that bash her ...I tired to find it but I cant. Her ignorant cruel actions will most likely ruin her own childrens lives. Those kids need to go live somewhere else and have a chance to get a way from psycho mother and enabler father.

Kathleen is a beautifull sweet girl and deserves all the love and support she can get, and so does her dad.

There is one but it's really just a place for people to discuss the goings on with the Petkov's. There are no posting of her house, no phone numbers, no threats allowed. IIt gives people a place to vent instead of doing something stupid.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=158176557536777

That is where I found out about Scott writing the radio show in disguise. :laugh:

After this latest incident, there's no telling what she may do. Are she or her husband registered gun owners? If I were their neighbors, it would make me nervous as he!!

It could be good news. He has a 50 % chance of not having this gene in which case he will not develop the disease.

Yes, I know the chances - heads or tails. I did not know about HD when I married into this family, everyone was in denial except a select few. When my ex was found deceased I ordered a copy of the DC and that is when I knew proof positive. We tried then to have the gene test - my son was 17 and the clinic would not test him due to his age and how he would deal with it if the test showed positive for the gene.

There are many pros and cons...you would - (he would) have to have the test done privately as can you imagine the hey dey with insurance companies refusing to cover?

We'll see at some point in the future I guess, I pushed once because he wanted to know now I'll respect his wishes.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2010/10/17/news/doc4cb8b4e7d9bfe789161258.txt

The video included with this article is JP's court appearance. The sound wasn't very clear for me, but it sounded as if she took her car out of the drive, took a run at the neighbour, and circled around to return to her drive. Is this what everyone else is hearing? If so, this account makes it sound deliberate.

From the above article:
"Trenton police Detective Sgt. James Smellie confirmed that there are no criminal convictions on Petkov’s record. He said, however, that police have had many incidents with her and she is on probation for a disorderly conduct charge."

What a winner! Geesh! Let's hope this charge isn't dismissed and she does some jail time.

Our only consolation from all this is (I hope) is that that little girl will have a happier life... for what's left of it. One article I read said she only had about a year to live.

Maybe with all this awareness, all the other neighbors will ban together and run the trash out of the neighborhood.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2010/10/17/news/doc4cb8b4e7d9bfe789161258.txt

The video included with this article is JP's court appearance. The sound wasn't very clear for me, but it sounded as if she took her car out of the drive, took a run at the neighbour, and circled around to return to her drive. Is this what everyone else is hearing? If so, this account makes it sound deliberate.

The policeman did say that she circled around the block and came back. She did it deliberately.
As much as I abhor this woman and what she has done, I think it is time for everyone in that neighborhood to stay away from them and just focus on Kathleen, before someone really does get hurt.
There is no good to come from anything else happening from this. jmo

It occurs to me that these people are sitting at home feeling sorry for themselves and having no clear picture of why everyone is so pissed at them. I believe they are that far wrapped up in themselves that they truly don't understand the level of depravity they have displayed and think everyone is just picking on them. Just my take on it.

It occurs to me that these people are sitting at home feeling sorry for themselves and having no clear picture of why everyone is so pissed at them. I believe they are that far wrapped up in themselves that they truly don't understand the level of depravity they have displayed and think everyone is just picking on them. Just my take on it.

This happens quite often but you'd think by the time you'd get to Petkov's age, you'd understand about consequences of actions.

The policeman did say that she circled around the block and came back. She did it deliberately.
As much as I abhor this woman and what she has done, I think it is time for everyone in that neighborhood to stay away from them and just focus on Kathleen, before someone really does get hurt.
There is no good to come from anything else happening from this. jmo

Well, it seems that no one provoked this incident. She took it upon herself to do this. I think she is mentally unstable. (to say the least)

Good for that father! He filed for an emergency hearing right after the story broke... He at least appears to give a dang about those kids!

Gooooooooo Daddy! Get them away from the witch! LOL!

Thanks for the update.
Did not realize 2 of the kids had a different father...good for him.
It is her own fault she lost the kids...She handed him the perfect ammunition to take the kids away from her..and I doubt she will ever gain custody again.

For the kids sake lets hope they never see her again

People can be just so down right mean over the most stupid things. Harboring all this hatred for this family and an innocent sick child is well..just plain sick.

Heard the biological father won emergency custody of his two children and they have been removed from her home. I'm glad they are out of that toxic environment.

She was supposed to be in court the 26th. Any of our sleuths able to confirm if she was there and what happened would be appreciated. I am not good at all at with court documents. TIA

This is fantastic news. I'm so happy for the kids that were able to be rescued from these dangerous (IMO) people. There are two other kids, ages two and twelve that remain in the house. This woman is seriously disturbed and should not have any children in her custody. She is sick in the head and evil. I could find no info about what happened on the 26th. I looked up the info on the court website and public access is either down or non-existent. My understanding is that the judge ruled the children will remain with the father for an undetermined length of time, which could be forever. I hope so.

The hearing on the 26th wasn't for custody issues... it was suppose to be for the charges related to when she tried to run down her neighbor...

I'd like to know what happened to...

TRENTON, Mich. - Jennifer Petkov, who admitted to using Facebook to taunt the family of 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, remains free on bond after waiving her rights to a prelimnary hearing on charges of felonius assault and reckless driving.

She's accused of trying to run over neighbor Tana Boling with her car as Boling crossed the street. The alleged incident happened on October 13.

Petkov waived her right to a preliminary hearing in front of 33rd District Court Judge Michael McNally. She remains free on a $75,000 bond, 10% paid. A trial is set for Nov. 30 at 9:00 a.m.

Part of the condition of her bond states that she must remain at a distance from Tana Bolling. In today's hearing, the prosection asked the judge to remind Petkov of this condition. The prosecution claims Petkov may have violated it when she posted a video on YouTube, demonstrating how she became too physically close to Bolling. Petkov shook her head in denial. The video in question cannot currently be found on YouTube. Judge McNally warned Petkov to stay away, or else.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/hearing-today-for-jennifer-petkov

TRENTON, Mich. - Jennifer Petkov, who admitted to using Facebook to taunt the family of 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, remains free on bond after waiving her rights to a prelimnary hearing on charges of felonius assault and reckless driving.

She's accused of trying to run over neighbor Tana Boling with her car as Boling crossed the street. The alleged incident happened on October 13.

Petkov waived her right to a preliminary hearing in front of 33rd District Court Judge Michael McNally. She remains free on a $75,000 bond, 10% paid. A trial is set for Nov. 30 at 9:00 a.m.

Part of the condition of her bond states that she must remain at a distance from Tana Bolling. In today's hearing, the prosection asked the judge to remind Petkov of this condition. The prosecution claims Petkov may have violated it when she posted a video on YouTube, demonstrating how she became too physically close to Bolling. Petkov shook her head in denial. The video in question cannot currently be found on YouTube. Judge McNally warned Petkov to stay away, or else.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/hearing-today-for-jennifer-petkov

BBM: What?

This woman is out of control and very dangerous, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back