Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both parents said it was likely that Dylan would be wearing the same clothes.

From the uncut interview with MB here on Websleuths: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*

Also just so the point doesn't get stretched, it was FALL not winter here in Colorado. Temperature was 54 per wunderground. http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

Just starting to learn about deodorant?

My kid's pits started REEKING at age 6 and that's when he started wearing deodorant.

Both parents said it was likely that Dylan would be wearing the same clothes.

From the uncut interview with MB here on Websleuths: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*

Also just so the point doesn't get stretched, it was FALL not winter here in Colorado. Temperature was 54 per wunderground. http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

BTW you are fantastic with all these links! Thank you, you're awesome:)

The cat in my avatar is a licker. Face, arms, feet, hair.. He's not particular. He was hand raised alone by me. His umbilical cord was still attached. No litter mates. I'd wash him & stimulate him with a warm wet washcloth.

That cat loves to play in water, sits on the corner of the bathtub everyday while I bath and I still have to soggy him all up with that washcloth. He loves it.

He's more dog like than a cat. He comes when called, he runs to the door with the dog when someone knocks.

Oh and he loves NeNe Lekes! Watches her every time she's on tv.

View attachment 35449

HA! I have a small cocker spaniel that thinks she's a cat. Rubs back and forth on my legs when I'm cooking just like a cat does! And she doesn't whine, she "mews". :floorlaugh:

From your link:

It was initially planned to be one day, but the search went into Wednesday, June 26, after items thought to be Dylan’s were found.

Items included possible human remains. Sheriff’s spokesman Dan Bender said some sections of the search area were treated as a crime scene.

On June 27 he announced that the Colorado Bureau of Investigation confirmed the remains were Dylan.

I sure don't think Dylan hiked up that mountain, but i can see someone saying Dylan - do you want go up the hill and go bushbombing for a bit, because with my son at that age - that meant he got to drive - ooh and what fun that was - dancing with potholes and learning the worth of good brakes. jmo moo

HA! I have a small cocker spaniel that thinks she's a cat. Rubs back and forth on my legs when I'm cooking just like a cat does! And she doesn't whine, she "mews". :floorlaugh:

We should introduce them, sounds like a match made in heaven!

I agree!

I still want to know if the shirt they found was the one he was wearing in the Walmart video!

I read (and I don't remember where) that it was a shred of a shirt and it was not the one he was wearing at Walmart.

I'm with you on the solo hike thing. But WHAT IF (work with me here, it's not that I believe this, I just look at as many possibilities as I can), someone Dylan knew came along and offered to take him up to Middle Mountain to off road and kill a few hours while he was waiting for his father? And something happened to Dylan on the mountain, say he was in the back of a truck and bounced out. Or was riding and ATV when he shouldn't have been and fell off. And he was killed. And the person responsible freaked and left. It's way out in left field, but not beyond the realm of possible. Except for the whole no contacting anyone thing. Oh, and taking all his belongings.

:nevermind:

That has always been my alternate scenario:

Someone who knows Mark and Dylan sees Mark leave early that morning, and drives to the cabin a bit later, hoping to catch Dylan alone. Makes an excuse to stop by, and then says he is going [ to town, to breakfast, to the lake] and offers him a ride.

I can see a slight possibility, but it does not have nearly the power that my main scenario does, imo.

I read (and I don't remember where) that it was a shred of a shirt and it was not the one he was wearing at Walmart.

I would love a link to that. Any idea at all where you read it?

As far as I know only Mark gave details... And LE.

Someone who knows Mark and Dylan sees Mark leave early that morning, and drives to the cabin a bit later, hoping to catch Dylan alone. Makes an excuse to stop by, and then says he is going [ to town, to breakfast, to the lake] and offers him a ride.

I can see a slight possibility, but it does not have nearly the power that my main scenario does, imo.

Not buying it. He would have texted his friends that were expecting him.

What did Dylan have in his backpack besides the electronics ?

<Slightly o/t, but something really crazy just happened. I was seeking comic relief in the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213764"]How Did We Survive Without It?[/ame] thread (the same one I recommended upstream for when it gets too intense in here and you need a breather). Well, I was posting something comical referring to the beverage red wine, and I wrote redwine together in one word without even realizing it. In other words, Dylan / his case has obviously entered my subconscious deeply and engraved itself permanently in my brain.

Here's the post (corrected to read as "red wine", not "redwine"):
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9636203&postcount=192"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9636203&postcount=192[/ame] >

Oh, Dylan.
:rose:

quote 812 Linda7NJ : Not buying it. He would have texted his friends that were expecting him.

the mountain is quite close so it could of been seen as a quick side trip before going to his friends. i do think there is the possibility that someone saw MR leave and dropped by,or met Dylan on the road if Dylan decided to head off on his own. i don't know how text obsessive Dylan was or if MR had taken his electronics. jmo

I've always wanted to know exactly who else knew that Dylan was at his dad's that week.

I've also always thought in a situation like that it would be easy for the driver to say, "Hold off calling for a bit, you can call your dad/mom/friends when we get past the dam and you get a better signal."

Here is exactly what Mark said:

To me that shows or is intended to show that when MR first went to the Marshalls Office, he thought Dylan was goofing off, not gone forever.

Only MR knows what his intent was.

I've always wanted to know exactly who else knew that Dylan was at his dad's that week.

I've also always thought in a situation like that it would be easy for the driver to say, "Hold off calling for a bit, you can call your dad/mom/friends when we get past the dam and you get a better signal."

But, imo, there are so many red flags exhibited by Marks behavior, statements, stories and inconsistencies, that i have a hard time even considering these alternate scenarios.

An alternate POI had a very small window of opportunity. Mark had a 12 hour window. It is hard to imagine that a random friend or acquaintance was a more lilkely perp, after knowing al I now know about mark and his situation. He had a very powerful motive, one that is quite common in fratricides. Rage fueled vengeance.

Would love to see a new LE press release with some details as to the standard things we have been asking about for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562