Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that LE brought in HRD dogs early on in this case and used them in Mark's house and vehicle's. If they got a positive alert from those HRD dogs we would have seen a search warrant served immediately afterwards as in the Lisa Irwin case and not 10 days later. This is just my opinion.

Okay but there was a search warrant issued and IIRC both were around 10ish days, FBI on both cases. The CARDT(?) followed both cases IIRC & would follow the same procedures. I am not following how these two cases couldn't be identical (in that regard)? So let say for example, decomp was found as in Baby Lisa's case allegedly...apparently it hasn't helped. :facepalm:

I don't know if we would have heard about each search, but I am pretty sure we would not know if they got a "hit" from dogs in the house or a vehicle. I am not sure that returning a vehicle means there was no hit; after all, houses are turned back over, i.e Lisa Irwin, after an HRD hit. So I do not think we can assume anything.

But he somehow ended up on that mountain. If he was no longer alive, a HRD dog would have hit on his vehicle. Unless he had access to another vehicle unknown to LE. They didn't keep any of Marks as evidence. So IMO if Mark killed Dylan he did it on the mountain or outside his house and used a phantom vehicle

All IMO

Accomplice?

Okay but there was a search warrant issued and IIRC both were around 10ish days, FBI on both cases. The CARDT(?) followed both cases IIRC & would follow the same procedures. I am not following how these two cases couldn't be identical? So let say for example, decomp was found as in Baby Lisa's case allegedly...apparently it hasn't helped. :facepalm:

Dog hits are not enough for an arrest; neither is blood as in Ayla's case. LE really has to put together so many different pieces of evidence, it can take a while. I try to keep in mind the recent murder of Jennifer Ramsaran. She was found in March, I believe, and her husband was not charged for two months or so later. And from what we have heard from LE so far, they pretty much knew he was the suspect from day one.

Were the searchers looking for Dylan's backpack? A MSM report specifically said Dylan's backpack was not found with his remains didn't it?

MR said he didn't look for Dylan's backpack in his house and it wasn't there so Mark didn't turn it over to his lawyer imo.

I think the searchers were looking for anything Dylan related.

Yes, no backpack found as far as we know.

"Mark said" means nothing to me as far as proof of anything. If he is responsible for Dylan's death he had the backpack. The question then,.. Where is it?

I said, He may have given it to his lawyer... Then I researched the possibility and posted the link above from the American Bar Association.

( I've always believed OJ's early lawyers were handed evidence that they concealed and past him off to new lawyers)

Well, did we ever hear that LE used HRD dogs to search Mark's home or vehicles? I don't recall that we did. Does that mean that they were never used? I hope that's not the case. MOO.

I don't know for sure, but I would assume so... Kinda standard YKWIM

Mark said he received death threats after Dylan disappeared so installing a surveillance camera on his property would give Mark peace of mind imo. Someone might want to light his house on fire and I imagine it would burn to the ground very quickly. Mark needs a security system and a smoke detector now imo.

I have also wondered why only a few small bones were found there. If that is the case, what radius would the animals have found the bones in. I seem to know nothing about animal's roaming habits. I didn't ever understand if all these bones had been digested by animals or not.

If an animal came upon Dylan's remains they would not move them more than a few hundred meters. I have read for days the theories about animals attacking him and I can honestly tell you the chances of that are next to nil. How often have you read about a person being attacked by a wild animal in the woods? It is very rare.I am a forestry worker for the last 27 years and I can tell you there is more to fear walking the streets of the one horse town I live in then being in the woods. Bears , nor coyotes either, do not hide behind trees waiting for a human being to materialize.We are not their choice of food. And if it does happen there are usually extenuating circumstances. The animal usually feels threatened or they are protecting their young.If nothing else of Dylan is found in the near vicinity my opinion is that it wasn't there to begin with.They especially were not dragged 10 miles. If you were hungry and stopped at a take out for something would you drive 10 miles before eating?

I don't know if we would have heard about each search, but I am pretty sure we would not know if they got a "hit" from dogs in the house or a vehicle. I am not sure that returning a vehicle means there was no hit; after all, houses are turned back over, i.e Lisa Irwin, after an HRD hit. So I do not think we can assume anything.

IMO the car would be seized as evidence, at the very least I would think wherever the dogs alerted would be removed. Seat, trunk liner, floorboard covering etc...

If an animal came upon Dylan's remains they would not move them more than a few hundred meters. I have read for days the theories about animals attacking him and I can honestly tell you the chances of that are next to nil. How often have you read about a person being attacked by a wild animal in the woods? It is very rare.I am a forestry worker for the last 27 years and I can tell you there is more to fear walking the streets of the one horse town I live in then being in the woods. Bears , nor coyotes either, do not hide behind trees waiting for a human being to materialize.We are not their choice of food. And if it does happen there are usually extenuating circumstances. The animal usually feels threatened or they are protecting their young.If nothing else of Dylan is found in the near vicinity my opinion is that it wasn't there to begin with.They especially were not dragged 10 miles. If you were hungry and stopped at a take out for something would you drive 10 miles before eating?

Shiver. Just had a flashback of .. Zahra Baker

Would gravity and snow melting

I was wondering last night, I couldn't sleep at all and when i did, had nightmares about this very thing!

LE was adamant this was no accident and was indeed a homicide. Maybe there is more that was found and not disclosed. I'd bet money on it.

What if what was recovered was bound/tied to a tree? And the parts recovered remained restrained in a rope? Shoulder and femurs....the rest would fall away.

That could explain the specific bones found and positively make it a homicide & completely rule out accident.

I am hoping that sharing this nightmare of mine.... Will allow me to not have the same ones again tonight.
All IMO

Okay but there was a search warrant issued and IIRC both were around 10ish days, FBI on both cases. The CARDT(?) followed both cases IIRC & would follow the same procedures. I am not following how these two cases couldn't be identical (in that regard)? So let say for example, decomp was found as in Baby Lisa's case allegedly...apparently it hasn't helped. :facepalm:

The Irwin home was under LE control as a crime scene and JI/DB did not reside there until well after the search warrant was executed. That didn't happen in this case. Mark never moved out did he?

So they are not identical. Why didn't LE treat Mark's home as a crime scene when it was the last place that Dylan was known to be?

I remember seeing photos of some others who were searching alone on June 1 on Middle Mountain.

This whole thing is convoluted that regardless of my personal opinions, I am basically waiting for LE's next release of data. I'm glad they now have the SAR team searching the mountain without any public members being allowed.

I am several pages behind so forgive if this has been asked --- I have not seen any reports of SAR dogs currently searching. What did I miss? Thanks to whoever has this info.

They haven't made any arrests yet, so either they don't have a POI or they don't have enough evidence for an arrest. Either way, this case has not moved forward and nothing new has been released to lead us in a specific direction solidly. IMO.

They haven't made any arrests yet, so either they don't have a POI or they don't have enough evidence for an arrest. Either way, this case has not moved forward and nothing new has been released to lead us in a specific direction solidly. IMO.

I agree. While I'm not surprised that there is no named POI, it's obvious that recent findings haven't provided enough evidence for an arrest at this point. MOO.

I think they have plenty for an arrest..., do they have enough to secure a conviction ? Conviction is the goal. They only get one chance at that. If there is more evidence to be found up on that mountain... I hope they take their time.

I think they have plenty for an arrest..., do they have enough to secure a conviction ? Conviction is the goal. They only get one chance at that. If there is more evidence to be found up on that mountain... I hope they take their time.

LE will not make an arrest in this case at this point unless they feel that they can get a conviction. I don't think that they have enough evidence to make an arrest at this point for that very reason.

I sure hope that they are trying to find all that they can from that mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman