Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking last night about the physical altercation that MR and Cory had in the past...

Oh my gosh that's so cute! My guess is that he thinks the toes look like prey and wants to "play" with them, but he also knows the toes are really a part of you so he doesn't want to hurt you by biting them. So he compromises with a lick!

It's a cute bonding process. :)

I still can't get over him talking casually about his son's bones. I have had nightmares about how Dylan might be, and was, found for months. And I never met him.

Hey CLuci I totally agree 1000%

didn't he say......"My son was <<ravaged>> by wild life"

:-(

who says that?

I think one of the reasons I have been drawn into WS is because of these sorts of things. the reactions of people/parents in particular. They fascinate me.

I am not proud of this but...i have known a ridiculous number of people who have passed away and also people who have lost people. I watched my own father pass away when I was 13 years old and my mom when I was 45 nt to mention being with my husband whose own father was murdered in Central America -and...just "a not normal number" of family and friends who have endured horrible losses. :-( Ask my shrink. haha jk ;-X

Additionally I have a few very close friends who have lost children. I was with them during their mourning and loss and I have been for a few decades now. So there for...I have seen and experienced many different types of grief.

I think these mega-graphic descriptions Re: conditions of people's children who have passed are really interesting red flags. frankly they freak me out.

same with the mother that other case with SHEWHOSHALLNOTBENAMED in SD calif. ohhk here's a hint Rhymes with Romano

I keep posting this link and maybe people have missed it- but here is a pdf from the justice department that sheds light on every case on WS. not just missing abducted children, but all victims, all perps and killers, their behaviors their range and great stats. I can't recommend reading this enough. I may just put it in my signature.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/archive/documents/homicide_missing.pdf

Travis Forbes is another example of one who was actively under tight surveillance...

I have noticed in other cases where a child disappears or is harmed that the mothers' live-in boyfriends are always under scrunity.

Imo ,I dont think Dylan made it to The house Sunday night, and later it was realized that his stuff was left in the truck and it was dumped at another spot. That would explain it pinging that night at the house then going dead.. If the bag contained his clothes then the tracking dog could track it to the lake, and his belongings could be there,what better place to make sure electronics aren't gonna work anymore but in water

I wonder if Dylan didn't make it to The house Sunday night, and later it was realized that his stuff was left in the truck and it was dumped at another spot.

so much on :fence:

Was thinking last night about the physical altercation that MR and Cory had in the past...

I have thought about that too. It would be an interesting topic for Tricia to discuss with Mark on the next radio show where he is a guest. Be nice to get to the truth of the matter. I know I have read this had happened during a period when Mark and Elaine were not living together.

But it would be nice to hear it from Mark. I don't know if Elaine discussed it with Trish or not. I have not been able to find any transcripts of her on Tricia's sow.

Imo ,I dont think Dylan made it to The house Sunday night, and later it was realized that his stuff was left in the truck and it was dumped at another spot. That would explain it pinging that night at the house then going dead.. If the bag contained his clothes then the tracking dog could track it to the lake, and his belongings could be there

I thought LE has stated that Dylan was at Mark's house.

How could they know without witnesses?

We don't know how they determined he made it there. Not sure if they are going off electronics or skin cells or prints on the actual DVDs bought that night, or what.

I have noticed in other cases where a child disappears or is harmed that the mothers' live-in boyfriends are always under scrunity.

That's usually with infants IMO. Thank goodness EH has MH to be a rock, at least one father figure was searching for Dylan. Cory and Dylan are very fortunate to have MH in their lives. What's that song, I wish that I could be half the dad that he didn't have to be. Very true in this case.

That's usually with infants IMO. Thank goodness EH has MH to be a rock, at least one father figure was searching for Dylan. Cory and Dylan are very fortunate to have MH in their lives. What's that song, I wish that I could be half the dad that he didn't have to be. Very true in this case.

To take the speculation or hypothesis further, IF Dylan had gone missing from Colorado Springs, I fully expect that MH would have been an initial POI. And in that case, he would have taken a poly, and if it was inconclusive, he would have taken another. And his other kids would have vouched for him, and he would have been cleared, so that LE could go on to other scenarios. I only wish it had happened that way in this particular circumstance.

To take the speculation or hypothesis further, IF Dylan had gone missing from Colorado Springs, I fully expect that MH would have been an initial POI. And in that case, he would have taken a poly, and if it was inconclusive, he would have taken another. And his other kids would have vouched for him, and he would have been cleared, so that LE could go on to other scenarios. I only wish it had happened that way in this particular circumstance.
Great point, it was stated that all the adults took a poly, MR, EH, MH & CR all took one. Only one didn't pass or inconclusive, however one wishes to view it, wasn't it MR that said he failed it?
Not to mention that it's hard to be in two places at one time, I know that MH has done some amazing things since Dylan was reported missing, but I don't think he could have mastered being in Colo Springs and Bayfield at the same time. MOO.
I've also found it admirable that MH has been at every single vigil, every single search and helped with them as well. MR was pretty much a no show at most things Dylan. I got in the habit of, upon hearing that MR left town, I figured a search was coming up, could set my watch to it. JMHO.

So happy to see you back. I've thought a lot about you and your boys lately. They sort of became the "forgotten" brothers and that had to be difficult but I know many of us here kept them in our thoughts.

Corey referenced that Brad Paisley song on FB and it brought me to tears. My husband adopted my oldest son and that has always been "their song". It says a lot that CR thinks that highly of Mike and was willing to put it out there so emotionally.

So happy to see you back. I've thought a lot about you and your boys lately. They sort of became the "forgotten" brothers and that had to be difficult but I know many of us here kept them in our thoughts.

Corey referenced that Brad Paisley song on FB and it brought me to tears. My husband adopted my oldest son and that has always been "their song". It says a lot that CR thinks that highly of Mike and was willing to put it out there so emotionally.

My boys share that song with their dad as well. It's very appropriate.

Totally agree with AzGrandma's post about MH. Great man, great father, great role model.

Imo ,I dont think Dylan made it to The house Sunday night, and later it was realized that his stuff was left in the truck and it was dumped at another spot. That would explain it pinging that night at the house then going dead.. If the bag contained his clothes then the tracking dog could track it to the lake, and his belongings could be there,what better place to make sure electronics aren't gonna work anymore but in water

IMO, Dylan made to it MR's house that night.

Here's the relevant line from the 3/19 LE press release (BBM):

" Investigators confirmed that Dylan arrived at Mark&#8217;s home on Sunday at about 8:00 PM after stops at Wal-Mart and McDonald&#8217;s in Durango. "

Contrast that with the way the information in the next line of the press release is expressed (BBM):

"Investigators learned that Mark has said he last saw Dylan at around 7:30 AM Monday, November 19, 2012 at his home in Vallecito when Mark left for Durango to run errands."

In the forensics thread, we speculated on what might have allowed LE to confirm Dylan's arrival, including network activity and the swabs taken during the search warrant.

Regarding the location of the backpack, I think the lake may be a good possibility. Your notion that the water would ruin the electronics is interesting to me. That might have persuaded the perp to discard the (weighted) backpack there, but the perp may have thought (probably rightly) that the body had a better chance of remaining undiscovered on a steep mountain slope.

IMO network activity doesn't mean he was there, just that his electronic devices were connecting to wifi or cell towers whatever. I don't know how the swab testing works, but wasn't dylan at that house 2 months previous?

Maybe the cereal bowl confirmed he was there? Is MR the only one who mentioned the cereal bowl? Did LE ever say it was there, existed, taken for testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf