Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like and appears that the location his remains were found at is very rugged and isolated. With that said I don't think he was meant to be found.

I think Cory has been so respectful of Dylan when he has been interviewed and when I compare his to Mark's in the last day i am astounded by the difference in tone by them .

I have no idea if Mark is guilty and I hope he is not but "tact" is needed when your 13 year old son has just been found murdered and yet he is a like a Bull in a china shop at the moment :moo:

Ok bear with me . KT tweets LE says no reason to believe family is involved

https://twitter.com/kevinltorres/status/350333424898277377

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10151659970733954

Bender, when asked DIRECTLY about MR fails to say one way or another .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsOjaB3OoGk&feature=youtu.be

So , could KT have misspoken? Could Bender have misspoken? That's confusing , right?
Or am I missing the obvious ?

KT 's tweet is a paraphrase of an answer, shortened to be less than 140 characters, to a question we didn't hear. I'm going with what Bender said on camera. He seems to be very careful about what he says and what he doesn't.

NG many months ago said something like ' if ever a boy was drenched in sunshine it is Dylan Redwine' and that has stuck with me all this time. Just a little ray of light ! I know, going forward, there will be lots of graphic posts and already I am just sickened at some of the things I've thought and read and even written but can we just be ever mindful of the little sunshine boy and choose our words carefully with regards to the facts?

"They can have a homicide all they want to.."

Is possibly THE most ridiculously callous thing I've ever heard from the parent of a murdered child.

I so -tried- to give MR the benefit of a doubt, and believe he's just one of those people with a fool mouth...

But yeah. Many discrepancies, much odd behavior and many openings of the pie hole later, I'm afraid don't have any doubt left at all.

:stormingmad: It's like "Catch me if you can" :stormingmad: IMO

That is exactly the way it comes across to me. He is acting like an interactive guide book for "all things inappropriate in the hours after your child's body is identified".

Just wanted to hop in and say again my condolences to all who truly loved Dylan.

Also, I'd watched the dateline episode about Amber Duboise and how her parents said they reacted when told of the discovery of their precious daughter's remains (as pointed out by the perp-- I will not name :( ) ; they said they went home and cried. For THREE DAYS. Just seeing their faces ravaged by grief is a reason I'm so protective of my kids.
( Not overly much... just that I don't send them off to stay with anyone I have doubts about. )
Not going to get into what I feel may have transpired.... but , the lack of communication stating around 9:30 pm is very problematic to me. I realize a battery might have died ; but as soon as it was charged, Dylan should have started texting/calling again.
Kids, esp. teens are glued to these things !!

Has this been posted yet ?

Also , for the people on here that have been part of other threads on missing children , is it normal for a grieving parent a few hours after they hear of the death of there child to go into such grim details ?

It just seems very morbid because Dylan was so young and his poor friends who are his age i am sure dont need to know such details :moo:

It's very unusual for parents of a murdered child to speak to the media so soon after their child's remains are found. The mother of Cherish Perrywinkle was talking to the media within hours too. A parent might issue a statement, but to actually be answering all these questions by reporters is very unusual. Mark was very quiet when Dylan first went missing, but now he's all over the media? Okay....

"They can have a homicide all they want to.."

Is possibly THE most ridiculously callous thing I've ever heard from the parent of a murdered child.

I so -tried- to give MR the benefit of a doubt, and believe he's just one of those people with a fool mouth...

But yeah. Many discrepancies, much odd behavior and many openings of the pie hole later, I'm afraid don't have any doubt left at all.

I assume that LE in that area has nothing better to do than go around looking for homicide cases ...

I remember after viewing the Dr. Phil show it confirmed every opinion I had from the beginning of MR. It was infuriating and heartbreaking he couldn't even follow thru with a lie detector test. Amongs other things :banghead: Prayers to all who loved Dylan.

Listen to Mark chuckle and say, 

"They can have a homicide all they want to, but if they feel like I had any involvement with it, then why am I standing on my front porch having this conversation with you?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsOjaB3OoGk&feature=youtu.be

Yes! He laughs! He says "They can call this a homicide all they want.."!! How crass and sick. How bizarre.

and it was very clear in the video that LE answers, "We haven't identified anyone as a suspect at this point." Wow.

JMO

I feel the same way. Mark has already stated matter of factly that Dylan was on the mountain for seven months (paraphrased by me). Dylan could have been held somewhere else and dumped there later--unlikely, but who knows for sure how long Dylan was where he was found?

I think it's probably pretty obvious depending on the condition of the remains. Assuming the road was impassable from Dec-April, the body was there either 7 months or as few as 2. It has barely rained or snowed since April, so ... It would just be obvious I think.

Oh no. I don't know what made me check back over here today, but I'm so sad to see this news.

My thoughts and prayers are with Dylan's family and friends, as well as all of you who put so much heart into finding him, and will now put it into finding out what happened.

Dylan, RIP sweet boy.

Anyone remember the weather that weekend? IIRC it was mild the eve Dylan arrived but weather turned cold?

....shoestrings but no shoes.....

.....Marks current comments......

I know that LE is much smarter than Mark, and I believe the investigation is full on.

So sorry for all of Dylan's innocent loved ones.

We all lost a young man that we have never even met. So sad.

Some interesting elements in this newest article on one of our local news stations websites...of particular interest to me-

"Bender said officials have not identified anyone as a suspect. When asked if family members had been ruled out, Bender reiterated, "We have not labeled anyone as a suspect."

and

"Bender also said death by wild animals has also been ruled out."

and

""We’ve been pursing it almost from the beginning as either a kidnapping or homicide. We've been pursing that since late November. With the discovery of this body, it’s primarily a homicide investigation," Bender told 7NEWS."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/southwestern-colorado/dylan-redwine-homicide-investigation-deputies-confirm-they-are-looking-for-a-killer

Some interesting elements in this newest article on one of our local news stations websites...of particular interest to me-

"Bender said officials have not identified anyone as a suspect. When asked if family members had been ruled out, Bender reiterated, "We have not labeled anyone as a suspect."

and

"Bender also said death by wild animals has also been ruled out."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/southwestern-colorado/dylan-redwine-homicide-investigation-deputies-confirm-they-are-looking-for-a-killer

They know something :please: IMO

It's very unusual for parents of a murdered child to speak to the media so soon after their child's remains are found. The mother of Cherish Perrywinkle was talking to the media within hours too. A parent might issue a statement, but to actually be answering all these questions by reporters is very unusual. Mark was very quiet when Dylan first went missing, but now he's all over the media? Okay....

Elaine was all over the media while Dylan was missing with the sole purpose of trying to find her precious child. She was sometimes criticized for this as if it was meant to be for attention for herself. Now that the horror of Dylan's body being found is upon her, she has spent this time out of the spotlight. It was never about her. It was always about Dylan. Now suddenly MR is all over the media, and it's all about him or about the divorce, but not about finding justice for Dylan. I just can't get over that chuckle--and how his words are all focused on his own victimization at this hour. "They can call it a homicide all they want--but if they think I had anything to do with it... blah blah" He could have said, "We will find out who did this!" or made the focus be all about justice for his beautiful child. Instead as always it's all about Mark. JMO

I feel pretty confident that LE knows what is what here and that they have given the perp enough rope to hang themselves with. *crossing fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc