Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man oh man...I think I'm just going to lurk for a while...this is too intense...

Omgggg "blood was found in multiple locations" in the living room....couch, coffee table, rug, loveseat...$/÷%#!!!!!

Blunt force trauma, 2 locations on skill...knife tool mark??

I think I know what that means, im sick to my stomach at the thought

It's been so long and I may be mis-remembering???? Was there not a fire place poker missing from MW's house???

Yes. And I'm so happy to see you here. :tears:

Omgggg "blood was found in multiple locations" in the living room....couch, coffee table, rug, loveseat...$/÷%#!!!!!

Blunt force trauma, 2 locations on skill...knife tool mark??

Frankly I'm shocked it took this long to indict with so much evidence!!

It was this case that contributed to my post count. And a trip to band camp lol. I thought from the get go MW was a vile man. As more came out I was more than convinced he was guilty. Then the Dr. Phil Interview made me crazy!!! And here we are. Praying for Justice for little man Dylan and loved one's.

It was this case that contributed to my post count. And a trip to band camp lol. I thought from the get go MW was a vile man. As more came out I was more than convinced he was guilty. Then the Dr. Phil Interview made me crazy!!! And here we are. Praying for Justice for little man Dylan and loved one's.

This case landed a lot of us in band camp at one time or another. It was worth every minute of it now that this day has arrived.

From day one I knew he was guilty. His behavior was off the charts. Nothing else made sense.

I have chills. This precious adorable boy is finally getting his justice.

So sad. Happy that justice will be served! RIP Dylan, your loved ones are safe now....

I think MW just got a "sobering" awakening. Pun intended.

This case landed a lot of us in band camp at one time or another. It was worth every minute of it now that this day has arrived.

I got my only TO on this one and it was worth it. I cut my ws teeth on Dylan's thread. I think I always knew this day would come but I thought it was going to be 20 yrs or somewhere way down the line. I think the former DA either did not give one hoot or possibly was somehow compromised into inaction. New DA in town, new results.
Justice for the boy dipped in sunshine!

I wonder how much of the evidence Elaine knew about and had to live with while waiting for this day. It would take a stronger woman than I to watch that man live his life while knowing that his home was covered in my child's blood. There isn't a hell hot enough for what Mark Redwine deserves.

Unfathomable why it took this long. Kudos to the new DA. I wonder if he made the decision to take it to a grand jury.

I'm sorry Elaine and Cory had to wait so long.

Mods if not ok please delete.

attachment.php

Thanks Tulessa!

I cant help it but I am getting delight out of picturing MR right now. Prolly figured he got away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState