EJ's phone call to TPS 1/22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know yet if we can obtain a full copy of the phone conversation? reason being, and I hope this doesn't take me o/t....in a NG interview on 2/1 this is where TS states in the same phone conversation with EJ that EJ described the couple in the parking lot.(now remember, TS doesn't know this is being taped,I don't think)... It's the same description of the couple in the park, or at least the male of the couple is...the transcript from NG didn't mention the female, IDT....it is also the day TS/JS found out there was a witness??? I'd like to see the video from NG to see their faces when they said that.....I guess I'm leaning towards the fact the couple could have been at least TS, since the desription of the male doesn't match JS...hope I haven't confused anyone...

Kappy, I don't think Tammi is saying that Elizabeth described the couple in the phone call. It looks to me like they're talking about the witness's description of the couple.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/01/ng.01.html

Kappy, I don't think Tammi is saying that Elizabeth described the couple in the phone call. It looks to me like they're talking about the witness's description of the couple.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/01/ng.01.html

well I wished I knew how to pull out snipets...but if I am reading correctly..NG asks her about the HG guy being hispanic and TS says:She-Elizabeth didn't say he was hispanic, she said he had very short dark hair.....am I reading this transcript wrong ?? There was also the mention of the female.....

well I wished I knew how to pull out snipets...but if I am reading correctly..NG asks her about the HG guy being hispanic and TS says:She-Elizabeth didn't say he was hispanic, she said he had very short dark hair.....am I reading this transcript wrong ?? There was also the mention of the female.....

Okay I see the part you're referring to. I think Tammi is referring to the previous calls where EJ described the couple. It doesn't make sense to me that in the middle of that big argument that EJ would suddenly start describing the couple that she had already previously described. Why would she be doing that?

Okay I see the part you're referring to. I think Tammi is referring to the previous calls where EJ described the couple. It doesn't make sense to me that in the middle of that big argument that EJ would suddenly start describing the couple that she had already previously described. Why would she be doing that?

Ok I see what you are talking about..the way the transcript blended in made me think it was that particular phone call....but having said that, it's still the same description as the couple in the park ?? I need to go back and see if I can find where EJ gave a statement about the couple in the park. Don't think I have ever see anything where she gave a description of the couple w/ the HG guy...If I am barking up a tree let me know and I'll go crawl under it and take a nap! I

Ok I see what you are talking about..the way the transcript blended in made me think it was that particular phone call....but having said that, it's still the same description as the couple in the park ?? I need to go back and see if I can find where EJ gave a statement about the couple in the park. Don't think I have ever see anything where she gave a description of the couple w/ the HG guy...If I am barking up a tree let me know and I'll go crawl under it and take a nap! I

The description I go by for the couple Gabe was handed off to is the one on the new Gabe foundation website. Let me grab the link and I'll be right back.

Here's the link: http://www.babygabrielfoundation.org/story.html

or Elizabeth's attorney. or Elizabeth's brother. or Elizabeth's grandfather. or Elizabeth's grandmother. or another friend of Elizabeth. or...

I'm leaning towards EJs atty but you would think they would of released the tape to Nancy Grace, or 20/20, Dateline, 60 Minutes or somewhere national where it would get more attention. Nothing against Yami but that's just a local news station. That's what made me think they released it in search of more tips-locally in SA. I have a feeling that NG may of turned it down if offered. :waitasec:

I'm leaning towards EJs atty but you would think they would of released the tape to Nancy Grace, or 20/20, Dateline, 60 Minutes or somewhere national where it would get more attention. Nothing against Yami but that's just a local news station. That's what made me think they released it in search of more tips-locally in SA. I have a feeling that NG may of turned it down if offered. :waitasec:

well I was going back over some old KPHO videos and EJ did have an interview where she said the couple was from SA. Maybe they just told her that, and she knew nothing different. IDK...

I wonder if she's just the only media who's bothered to ask for it? Maybe some did earlier, but LE wasn't ready for that, and asked the party not to release it? Maybe she's the only one who found the party that had it? :waitasec:

Anyway, doesn't matter to me who asked and who found, and why now. The only important thing, to me, IMHO, is TS in her own words. Love it!

The description I go by for the couple Gabe was handed off to is the one on the new Gabe foundation website. Let me grab the link and I'll be right back.

Here's the link: http://www.babygabrielfoundation.org/story.html

well i went back and re-read the transcript for the 10th time and TS was talking about the hand off couple...the way the transcript is layed out it's hard to follow. So I am going on the fact that there is no descrition to be found of the couple in the parking lot with HG. Since this is the way it seem to , there is one, but not being disclosed for wahtever reason.

Did EJ say that or did Miss Tammi Faye say that EJ said that?

No Ma'am...EJ did. It was a phone call EJ made to her GF and KPHO was invited to come to GF's house and the reporter was actually asking questions. It's on the KPHO Archives....

No Ma'am...EJ did. It was a phone call EJ made to her GF and KPHO was invited to come to GF's house and the reporter was actually asking questions. It's on the KPHO Archives....

That sounds like the January 5 phone call. Let me see if I can find it. Do you have the name of the video?

That sounds like the January 5 phone call. Let me see if I can find it. Do you have the name of the video?

The video is titled: MOM: I Gave My Baby Away To A Texas Couple...now I will say this, the reporter says SA. You don't hear EJ say it...but it was at GF's house, so he could confirm it..especially if this interview was edited, which it probably was.

The video is titled: MOM: I Gave My Baby Away To A Texas Couple...now I will say this, the reporter says SA. You don't hear EJ say it...but it was at GF's house, so he could confirm it..especially if this interview was edited, which it probably was.

Okay. I can't get a URL directly to the video but it comes up in a search for the title in Videos > over 30 days old.

MOM: I Gave My Baby Away To A Texas Couple
A Tempe woman arrested in Florida on suspicion of custodial interference said she gave her 8-month-old son to a Texas couple.

0:45

Reporter: Elizabeth Johnson says her baby Gabriel is with a San Antonio couple

Here, Tammi claims that she asked Elizabeth how she (Tammi) had set it up, and that she asked Elizabeth the couple's names, and Elizabeth said I don't know.

TAMMI SMITH: She was just yelling at me saying this is all my fault, that I set this up, and I said, what are you talking about? I didn`t set anything up. And I asked her, how did I set this up? And she couldn`t tell me. I said, what`s their names? I don`t know. Well, then what`s their phone number? I don`t know. So she really didn`t.

And here's what actually happened. Tammi didn't ask how she had set it up - she didn't even deny setting it up. And when she asked Elizabeth the couple's names, Elizabeth did not just say I don't know - Elizabeth said Tammi set it up in San Antonio, and that Tammi had said it was Jack's friends in San Antonio. All conveniently left out when Tammi talked about it on nationwide television.

Elizabeth: Yeah you set it all up they were your friends.
Tammi: No they weren't! Then what's their names if they're my friends?
Elizabeth: I don't know you set it all up in San Antonio.
Tammi: I talked about San Antonio? Elizabeth I don't know anyone in San Antonio, they already did the research and found I don't know anyone in San Antonio. There are no dots that connect me to you in San Antonio.
Elizabeth: Then it was Jack's friends like you said.

Tammi Smith just lies and lies and lies like the typical convicted common criminal she is.

But, TS said there's 'no dots' that connect her in San Antonio, but yet I saw an article that said there WAS A 'CURRENT' FRIEND of the Smith's in San Antonio.

So..................AGAIN! ......TS was lying.

JMHO
fran

But, TS said there's 'no dots' that connect her in San Antonio, but yet I saw an article that said there WAS A 'CURRENT' FRIEND of the Smith's in San Antonio.

So..................AGAIN! ......TS was lying.

JMHO
fran

Yes, I documented in this thread with the link about the current friend of Jack Smith in San Antonio.

BOMBSHELL! Police believe Elizabeth that Tammi Smith set up Elizabeth with a couple!

(lol just had to do the NG thing)

TAMMI SMITH: Yes, questioned about the same things, about, you know, If you come forward now, you know, and come clean, you know -- and there`s nothing to come clean. I didn`t -- you know, they think that I set her up with a couple. I did not set her up with a couple. They can search through every ounce of my computers and see that I never -- you know, there was nothing. There is absolutely nothing. I would have had to take a flight somewhere and go sit in an airport, looking for a couple for her to adopt the kid out -- you know, the baby out to, you know? And it just doesn`t make sense. I mean, there is -- there is -- we have nothing. There is nothing. And they`re grabbing at straws, trying to find that...

from Tammi Smith on Nancy Grace - January 15

O/T sidenote: I would have had to take a flight somewhere and go sit in an airport, looking for a couple for her to adopt the kid out

What an incredibly odd thing to say, considering that Tammi met Elizabeth in... an airport...

Interesing, IMHO, I've gone back and listened to the recording posted NOW, of EJ talking to TS (3 times). Curious, that they deleted two important parts of the tape. Wonder if those two parts are part of their EVIDENCE? :confused:

1. The part where TS tells EJ she doesn't know anyone in SA and they cannot 'connect the dots' to her in SA...............YET! We know that is a :liar:.

2. The part where TS is threatening to sue EJ and one of the reasons, IIRCC, was 'because she talked' or something close to that.

Just sayin'
fran

PS....Oh, TAMMI! Ya know you THINK you're smarter than everyone else and can get away with this. YOU THINK if you confuse everyone and just point out what a :liar: EJ is, everyone will believe you and not EJ. Well,..............the FACT OF THE MATTER IS! Your lies are on tape! It's kinda a 'GOTCHA!'................YOU really, really, really, need to rethink this predicament you've gotten yourself into. About the only way I can see you get any type of 'deal,' would be to bring Gabriel home to his DADDY where he belongs. Your schemes aren't going to work. They'll get you in the end. Maybe not today or even tomorrow, but when you least expect it! Save yourself! ;)

Interesing, IMHO, I've gone back and listened to the recording posted NOW, of EJ talking to TS (3 times). Curious, that they deleted two important parts of the tape. Wonder if those two parts are part of their EVIDENCE? :confused:

1. The part where TS tells EJ she doesn't know anyone in SA and they cannot 'connect the dots' to her in SA...............YET! We know that is a :liar:.

2. The part where TS is threatening to sue EJ and one of the reasons, IIRCC, was 'because she talked' or something close to that.

Just sayin'
fran

PS....Oh, TAMMI! Ya know you THINK you're smarter than everyone else and can get away with this. YOU THINK if you confuse everyone and just point out what a :liar: EJ is, everyone will believe you and not EJ. Well,..............the FACT OF THE MATTER IS! Your lies are on tape! It's kinda a 'GOTCHA!'................YOU really, really, really, need to rethink this predicament you've gotten yourself into. About the only way I can see you get any type of 'deal,' would be to bring Gabriel home to his DADDY where he belongs. Your schemes aren't going to work. They'll get you in the end. Maybe not today or even tomorrow, but when you least expect it! Save yourself! ;)

BBM

Ok, everybody sing along with Pink

"I'm a hazard to myself
don't let me get me
I'm my own worst enemy
it's bad when you dont know yourself
so irratiting
don't want to be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else"

LOL Ok, couldn't resist! We'll sing it to her when she goes to :behindbar

That's teach ya to give so many interviews, dear! :croc:

Staff online