Elizabeth Johnson-Background Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When Elizabeth returned to Boston to finish her high school senior year - who did she live with? Family? Foster Care? Does anyone know?

When Elizabeth returned to Boston to finish her high school senior year - who did she live with? Family? Foster Care? Does anyone know?

Her grandmother lives in Boston but I can't say for sure that's who she lived with.

Good question for the Questions for the Family thread :)

Troubled pasts of women in 'Baby Gabriel’ case
March 5, 2010 - 8:36PM

Here's everything Elizabeth background related from the article:

Johnson, meanwhile, grew up with her twin brother in five different foster homes before the age of 10 due to her drug-addicted mother drowning when Elizabeth was about 12 and her father dying of liver cancer in 2007, according to Johnson’s grandfather, Robert Johnson of Scottsdale.

Elizabeth Johnson graduated from a college preparatory high school in Boston with a 4.0 grade-point average and earned a full-ride scholarship to Southeastern University in New Hampshire — a $160,000 value — but walked away from it after two weeks because she didn’t like her roommate, her grandfather said.

Robert Johnson said his granddaughter has always been “secretive,” and when she was a teenager, she flew from Boston — where she was living with her grandmother — to California to sell her reproductive eggs for cash to someone she contacted on the Internet.

He does not believe his granddaughter killed her own baby, and he can’t understand why she won’t tell him where her baby is or help the authorities find Gabriel.

“She wanted to be a doctor or a lawyer,” Robert Johnson said. “She had the smarts. Now, her life is a hell of a mess. I’ve tried to tell her to cooperate with authorities and tell them what she did with Gabriel so she could get on with her life.”

A mother’s rage

In the last year alone, Johnson’s relationship with Gabriel’s father, Logan McQueary, was marked by her outbursts of rage as she destroyed three apartments by tearing up clothes and a couch with a large knife before demolishing a baby bed, smashing a television set and breaking windows, according to Tempe police reports.

When Gabriel would cry, McQueary said that Johnson would shout at him: “Shut that damn baby up!” according to a police report.

On Dec. 9, Johnson was arrested on suspicion of providing false information to law enforcement. She lied to authorities about where Gabriel was after she told Tempe police that McQueary kidnapped the baby.

Instead, Gabriel was at Smith’s residence, where police permitted the baby to stay after the Smiths showed officers a document in which Johnson had signed over temporary guardianship of the boy to the couple.

However, McQueary said he never supported giving up Gabriel for adoption, and the Smiths gave Gabriel back to Johnson on Dec. 18, the day Johnson left for San Antonio in the midst of a custody battle, according to court documents.

During another incident, police had to restrain Johnson in the back of the cruiser as she was slamming her head into windows of the vehicle, according to the police report. Authorities believed Elizabeth had a mental disorder, according to reports. But she was never diagnosed with anything and never received professional care, according to her grandfather.

Of the three apartments and the contents within them Johnson destroyed, one item that survived was a picture of her and her twin brother with their mother as young children, according to Johnson’s grandfather.

“You can’t measure the love between a mother and a child,” Robert Johnson said. “Although Elizabeth’s mother was a drug addict and had other problems, there was still that love between a mother and her child, and Elizabeth loved her mother.”

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/151556

Snipped
Robert Johnson said his granddaughter has always been “secretive,” and when she was a teenager, she flew from Boston — where she was living with her grandmother — to California to sell her reproductive eggs for cash to someone she contacted on the Internet.

Well this might explain how she met Tammi.

I believe her middle name is Joanne.

I find it interesting that Elizabeth and her twin brother have the same last name as her maternal grandfather, leading me to wonder if her parents were not married- otherwise she would have the last name of the paternal side of her family.

Smart Blonde, just to clear a few things up --Elizabeth and her twin brother have the same last name as their PATERNAL grandfather, and their father -- her brother was named after the paternal side of the family except the middle name is different

I know the MATERNAL grandparents name (not the same as EJs) but it has not been published in the media, and her maternal grandfather is deceased

I don't think her parents had much involvement in their lives

It may be possible that her maternal grandmother was helping support the twins once they moved to AZ

If one is eligible for a public defender, why not use one ? IDK

"Robert Johnson said his granddaughter has always been “secretive,” and when she was a teenager, she flew from Boston — where she was living with her grandmother — to California to sell her reproductive eggs for cash to someone she contacted on the Internet."

UM???? I thought she moved to AZ when she was 12 -- did she move back to Boston at some point? When was that? Must have been at least 18 right? Sorry -- I am having a mind blank! TIA!

"Robert Johnson said his granddaughter has always been “secretive,” and when she was a teenager, she flew from Boston — where she was living with her grandmother — to California to sell her reproductive eggs for cash to someone she contacted on the Internet."

UM???? I thought she moved to AZ when she was 12 -- did she move back to Boston at some point? When was that? Must have been at least 18 right? Sorry -- I am having a mind blank! TIA!

I heard that she moved to Boston to finish high school. Interesting about her selling her eggs. Shows that she could have had knowledge about surrogacy and adoption, things like that. I wonder how she got hooked up with that. Maybe used the same source to find out about putting Gabriel up for adoption?

I heard that she moved to Boston to finish high school. Interesting about her selling her eggs. Shows that she could have had knowledge about surrogacy and adoption, things like that. I wonder how she got hooked up with that. Maybe used the same source to find out about putting Gabriel up for adoption?

Good thought! I don't know about the things her gramp says -- they are pretty wild! If it is true, I wonder how old she was-- I don't know how to begin sleuthing that one

Good thought! I don't know about the things her gramp says -- they are pretty wild! If it is true, I wonder how old she was-- I don't know how to begin sleuthing that one

I wonder if you have to be 18 to sell your eggs? Of course, if EJ found this through the internet who knows what the circumstances were?

Didn't TS ex KF or JS ex son-in-law TW say LE should be looking at CA at some point in regard to Gabe b/c TS was point them in the opposite direction?

I worked with a girl who donated 2xs. She told me that the age range was 21-35. She had to take many tests including a psychological test. She was paid approx 7000.00 each time. This had to be about 6 years ago. She did not have to leave our state. She was sick all of the time after she began the process. I believe they were giving her hormone shots. She was 21 years old and needed the money to pay off some loans.

The foster homes Elizabeth was in were in Boston.

Elizabeth was returned to AZ at age 12 to live with her father. Elizabeth's father was a recovering drug addict at that time.

Elizabeth and Logan met at Mohave Middle School in Scottsdale. Later, Logan became friends with Elizabeth's brother, and Logan and Elizabeth again connected.

Elizabeth was expelled from Saguaro High School in Scottsdale. She then enrolled in a charter school in Tempe, and then transferred to a school in Boston for her senior year.

Elizabeth's father died, and about a year later, Logan's mother died.

Elizabeth sometimes worked as a clerk at CVS.

Elizabeth and Logan moved to Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Elizabeth became pregnant with Gabe there.

Eliz and Logan returned to Arizona, and Elizabeth told her grandfather she had considered abortion.

Eliz discussed adoption with Logan shortly after Gabe was born, and decided it was not what they wanted to do.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Why was she expelled??

such a troubling life for such a young girl....which leads me to still belive, she has not harmed GB...I just cannot go there....

Wow! I had not seen that about EJ & egg donation. I have no doubt this is how she met up with TS but why would TS lie about it? In some of her posts talking to women about surrogacy, didn't TS ask one if she could do this in CA? Seems there was a connection there and that can't be a coincidence. I wonder if it has to do with the laws there? Just like EJ ended up in TX because the adoption/termination of parental rights laws are so lenient.

I would like to know how EJ was during her pregnancy

Does anyone know how old EJ's grandfather (Bob Johnson) is?

Aunts, Uncles, Cousins....anybody know of any ??? I haven't heard of any, but you gotta think there are.

Aunts, Uncles, Cousins....anybody know of any ??? I haven't heard of any, but you gotta think there are.

I agree. But I think that BeanE has verified through MissingGabe that Elizabeth only has her twin brother Robert, her paternal grandfather Bob Johnson, and her maternal Grandmother in Boston who's name I do not know, though I know a WSer has found it.

Do we know the name of the school she graduated from ?? All I could find is a college prep school in Boston, with a 4.0 grade average. That's valedictorian level isn't it ?? Since these are private schools, I assume, how did she pay for it ? Are charter schools paid for by the state???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back