Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO the email has nothing to do with a poster, he is addressing the items left at the memorial that are discussed in the original email at the bottom.

My only concern is that there is some suggestion that TM will "be addressed at a later time". Has the man not been through enough with these people? I hope they will kindly leave him be rather than target him in anyway, which is what sounds like Lee is alluding to. Although, based upon the structure of the email, who knows?

Yeah. Good point about that! I am in the "leave TM ALONE club" myself. I certainly hope they don't have anything ugly up their sleeves...

HEY! no trying to take my job! I've been officially appointed at the "Anthony-ese translator"!!!!

Ilk is like ummmm,, ya know, ummmmm. It means, in his reference I think, "the rest of that ilk". He is classifying them all as what? yuck-os, scum, jerks, etc... ya know???

You are too funny Cocoamom. :blowkiss:

You're right, my post was unclear. Sorry about that.

I was referring to this sentence from Lee's email: If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice,

I'll refrain from commenting on the grammatical errors in this sentence, but..."I" before "E" except after "C", LA!!! :crazy:

Lois was kind enough to forward this email to me to post for you all to view. Please be kind in return - discuss the email and issue only!

Thank you,
Cocoamom
----------------------------------------------------------------

Lois wrote:

This below email was at the end of Lee’s email as well from an independent individual (name withheld)
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM, wrote:[email withheld]
There was a beautiful prayer service for Beautiful little Caylee Marie Anthony. I have included pictures of all the beautiful flowers and balloons that people left. It was very peaceful. Rev. Grund read some scriptures it was very comforting. It was just wonderful that people can come together and pray for a little girl they have never met.

Sadly all these beautiful flowers that people set out for Caylee were stolen. Dennis Milstead the found of Kidfinders also a convicted felon figures. Well anyway he took all the flowers and balloons. So a nice gesture by so many that have fallen in love with this beautiful little girl has be destroyed.

Up until I heard this I would of walked with Cindy and George to the end of the world to find Caylee. They had my support 120%. But now I am so saddened by this horrible act. I will still pray for Caylee everyday. I will do whatever I can to help Leonard and Rob. Tim Miller also has my support.

[Name withheld]The name withheld is a KF member...

Huh. Why would a member of KFN write about the organization in this manner. I dunno... I would think that if I was a member of an organization in my same town who's CEO and founder did something like this I would be like OMG, I can't believe he did that, I can't believe I gave them money and was a member, I can't believe an organization I supported would do this, ect ect...

Instead it just seems like whoever sent this was like: (Shrug) Go figure KFN did this, ahhh I loved the A's but now I hate them, those horrible A's!

The language of the mail just seems contrived to me, too bad it was sent to LA by accident.

The way I read it is that someone ( a Kids finder member) sent Lee a email saying that it was sad and wrong that the KID FINDER leader (who the emailing person states is a convicted felon) took all the baloons and flowers for Caylee at the memorial service away,
Then LEE emailed her back and CC'd Lois saying if you think for any minute that he or his parents CA and GA had anything to do with that then that person is mistaken.
He then went on to say that he doesnt like Tim Miller etc
Then goes on to say they believe Caylee is alive and they would like support for finding her ONLY and then closes it by saying people can believe what they want and the support is nice

That is what i believe happened ....and who the emails went to etc

Huh. Why would a member of KFN write about the organization in this manner. I dunno... I would think that if I was a member of an organization in my same town who's CEO and founder did something like this I would be like OMG, I can't believe he did that, I can't believe I gave them money and was a member, I can't believe an organization I supported would do this, ect ect...

Instead it just seems like whoever sent this was like: (Shrug) Go figure KFN did this, ahhh I loved the A's but now I hate them, those horrible A's!

The language of the mail just seems contrived to me, too bad it was sent to LA by accident.

Maybe the KFN "member" knew about the info on this thread...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74956
OR this one
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75113

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk.

rearranged and re-worded to make sense:

you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" If you didn't think that we would have the things you put up in reference to Caylee being deceased removed.

I suppose I shouldn't be shocked that Lee is such a low-life. Needs to bully women, how pathetic of him.

He's talking about that poster board of Caylee that George snatched off Murt's truck.

He can't be talking about that poster board. The A's approved and had that poster board made. They didn't remove the poster board because they thought it was a lie.

Read his first sentence again. He talks about taking down something that he (and family) believes is a lie.

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk.

you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" If you didn't think that we would have the things you put up in reference to Caylee being deceased removed.

:clap:
You want the job translating the Anthony-ese?

Ahhhh! There we go! That would have been SOO much better!!! Glad that we are not in the ILK club! :spit:

He can't be talking about that poster board. The A's approved and had that poster board made. They didn't remove the poster board because they thought it was a lie.

Read his first sentence again. He talks about taking down something that he (and family) believes is a lie.

...which is why I thought that he was talking about the flowers, balloons, etc. left for Caylee after the prayer service at JBP.

I haven't had time to read this whole thread yet, so if this has been suggested, please disregard.

From Lee's email:
"have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice"

I think he might be referring to the sign above the flowers, balloons, etc. that stated "RIP Caylee".

The way I read it is that someone ( a Kids finder member) sent Lee a email saying that it was sad and wrong that the KID FINDER leader (who the emailing person states is a convicted felon) took all the baloons and flowers for Caylee at the memorial service away,
Then LEE emailed her back and CC'd Lois saying if you think for any minute that he or his parents CA and GA had anything to do with that then that person is mistaken.
He then went on to say that he doesnt like Tim Miller etc
Then goes on to say they believe Caylee is alive and they would like support for finding her ONLY and then closes it by saying people can believe what they want and the support is nice

That is what i believe happened ....and who the emails went to etc

I agree...although, I'm not clear on if it was sent to Lois on purpose, or accidentally...sometimes when I click a name in my address book I click the wrong one. But that's me...:)

MAYBE..the taking down is the taking down of the memorial for a dead child...an idea.

All I can say is : UN-FLIPPING-BELIEVABLE

(am i allowed to say that???? :confused:)

I don't know what part of that would be bashing. But COME ON!! It is sooooooooooo hard not to say more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaylacalifa
Back