Emergency Hearing 12/16/08 UPDATE: Motions Denied

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Baez knows he is going to lose his case. He is simply setting up for an appeal. This is guy is ARROGANT! It drives me nuts. I hate attorneys like this.

Whining about not having access to scene. He said it is really no longer a crime scene..huh?

He's complaining about how thorough LE is being?? It's becoming an EXCAVATION site?? Well if your client hadn't disposed of her daughter in that kind of area, under those conditions, they wouldn't have to be searching the entire woodland.

BAEZ TO JUDGE: No longer a crime scene...its an excavation site.

My comment...Sooooo?

I think it’s the Team’s bad for calling in their experts with out getting the go ahead to come to the scene…not something to argue in court…

moo

LE will be done when they are done…the judge can’t make them hurry…

Baez…no longer crime scene – now and excavation site…wtf?

So, Baez now determines when it is a crime scene and when LE is finished? What an A$$!

Oh, JB!

Bless his heart, he's on time today. Our little guy is growing as an attorney as we speak...

I hope the judge rips this guy a new *advertiser censored*hole.

Is he really this stupid?!?! "LE was carrying away soil..." well, DUH!!! It's part of their crime scene evidence!!!

He says it's an excavation site not a a crime scene. They are retrieving the bones from a little girl's dead body not a dinosaur. And they're doing it correctly!

I'm watching the streaming video on CNN and I can barely hear what they are saying! Geez - someone should turn up the volume on the microphones. The Judge wasn't even talking into his microphone.

What he is requesting is absurd. They can't have the defense tampering with the crime scene before they are finished. I hope the Judge throws him out on his rear.

JB: It is called photos and video, you jerk. Why does he think LE has not recorded every step of the process? So annoying.

Am I crazy? They havent said who this body belongs to, and I have never heard of an atty allowed into a crime scene right away when there is no proof of a crime yet, could be a homeless person there, wtf? He is grasping here...

He's an idiot. I can see his stupid actions being denied once again.

Until the remains are identified as that of Caylee Marie Anthony, team Baez has no rights to interfere in the scene of "unknown remains". Case closed.

Okaaaay? I am waiting for the judge to ask him if he is conceding that this is definately a crime scene related to his client? And if so how does he know?

Talking about preserving evidence..is this like deja vu or something.

I hope this judge says "You'll get access to the scene WHEN LE is done with it, that maybe be 1 day or 30 days that's how it goes it's an on going investigation"....WTH is he thinking.....if they were still investigating her & she had no been arressted yet...he would have NO leg to stand on to haev ANY access to the scene!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back