Emergency Hearing re: remains-UPDATE MOTION DENIED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tru TV talking about accident or deliberate murder

Chloroform used as a babysitter

Will Casey take the stand saying it was an accident - I wanted to go out and party and she died by accident - I panicked and staged the kidnapping

All the jury has to do is look at the pictures of KC partying AFTER Caylee was dead. She was overjoyed with her freedom. It was no accident.

I agree that she really isn't all that great of a lawyer. It seems to me at least that Casey's defense team ought to get their act together real quick! I have a sneaking suspicion that there strategy is going to be to attack and attempt to defame the detectives Yuri and Mellich, and also discredit the evidence, collection etc. The whole ball of wax. Almost an O.J. type of thing. JMHO

When it was being discussed that someone called JB yesterday and told him about the dental records and hair matching, did anyone else hear someone say "JB is lying"???

I thought i was hearing things (it is 3.30am here in Australia) but when the rep for OCME stated that there is no such thing as a "tentative" ID, well maybe he WAS lying and no-one told him that at all, and he made it up in order to force the judges hand?

Anyone else hear it???

And unprepared and confused- mostly our boy JB.

My guess is that she came in very late - only on the word of Baez and I'm sure that Baez is supposed to be the Florida contact as he has to stay on the case as the one that is certified to practice in Florida if the other lawyers are not - so that would mean Baez has to be the expert on Florida law

Well it's showing Baez is overwhelmed and is not able to handle this case - he is so out of his league

This is not going to be Cheap!!!! Who Is Paying For This? Is right.:furious:

Quote Ant's new atty, not everything is about money! end quote (per JB) those people really bring the snarky out in me.:crazy:

Remember it's all about KC, these folks don't expect to be reimbursed, this is all done for love out of the goodness of their hearts.:rolleyes:

Fortunately for Caylee the state is being paid and in my experience those collecting a paycheck tend to stick around and get the job done.

I agree that she really isn't all that great of a lawyer. It seems to me at least that Casey's defense team ought to get their act together real quick! I have a sneaking suspicion that there strategy is going to be to attack and attempt to defame the detectives Yuri and Mellich, and also discredit the evidence, collection etc. The whole ball of wax. Almost an O.J. type of thing. JMHO

I think you are right about attacking LE and the process. It won't work, but they are free to go for it..........

They would be much better off getting her to plead out............Of course that time may have passed since they found the body.

I am convinced with CA & GA going on with all that BS about the kidnapping on all the TV shows, it gave KC the belief she would be vindicated and in reality they "sealed her fate" in this.

I am completely aware of who is paying for the prosecution, KC's coleslaw, and all of the investigation, discovery, collection, testing, etc of the evidence - ME, my Florida tax dollars and as I understand it - in the millions so far! I want payback! You think they will make KC hold a "job" in prison? She will have to go to that job! Maybe she will get to do the laundry everyday and Florida citizens should drop theirs off regularly for her to do to pay us back!!!LOL

It would infuriate me to live in FL right now. Although I know here in MD I'm paying for someone else's coleslaw and dream team..at least I don't know who they are and what they have done LOL.

I am thinking they think either her neck was broken or her head was beaten for them to be calling in a forensic anthropologist..........the defense knows something about the skull.

I was thinking they are going to try to establish a later time of death by the remains and insect activity.They want to claim the body was placed there after the first arrest,therefore KC was not responsible...IMO
She's toast and they know it.

The defense team seemed totally inept. I think the new attorney has a lot of reading up to do on Florida law!! I think that is her achilles heel...that and JB lol. He obviously isn't going to be able to help her in that regard.

When it was being discussed that someone called JB yesterday and told him about the dental records and hair matching, did anyone else hear someone say "JB is lying"???

I thought i was hearing things (it is 3.30am here in Australia) but when the rep for OCME stated that there is no such thing as a "tentative" ID, well maybe he WAS lying and no-one told him that at all, and he made it up in order to force the judges hand?

Anyone else hear it???

I did and wondered if the judge heard it...........I thought it was funny

OhmyGod I want to cry. This is worse than I thought it would be, honestly. Duct tape around the mouth? She could have been suffocated or beaten? BY HER MOTHER?? OhmyGod.

NO one is paying them. A high profile case such as this is usually done pro-bono. Free. They will make their money on post trial interviews, speeches and/or book deals.

I was very relieved and impressed when SA brought up Defense request to video autopsy, etc. and shot it down with the example of Dr.Lee going on NG and telling his tale 24 hrs after he saw car. Baden sure didn't like that.....tried to play "I'm taking the high road and not even addressing those comments", but SA got his point across. The minute Baden mentioned videotaping autopsy and remains, and crime scene, etc., I could see the headlines splashed across the Natl Enq.......I have no doubt they will find $ wherever and however they can to pay these "experts".

GRRRRR I am so upset....I can't get on this website let alone thread and the minute I do I get bumped!!!! Can we lock the guests out PLEASE?????????

If the hair in the bag matches the hair in the car, that means that Zanni would have had to kidnap Caylee and kill using KC's car! KC's never mentioned that aspect of the 'napping.

I am just thrilled to learn they found more hair! Great! (Means we have to argue more death banding here tho...ugh.)

A FEW QUICK OBSERVATIONS:

1. Admission of hair on skull...that allows further opportunity for chloroform, etc as the death hair band in vehicle is said to have been "destroyed by testing" which allowed defense some help in saying they never got a chance to test it.
2. Forensics requested by defense...damage to skull? fractures on bones? Abuse
3. Judge and LE sticking to their guns not letting baden "Hollywood-ize" case.
4. Interesting to see Allen get up and walk over to prosecuter during hearing..whats up with that?
5. defense admitted no problem accepting that this IS INDEED Caylee. Puts a damper on CA/GA spin cycle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu
Back