Emergency Hearing re: remains-UPDATE MOTION DENIED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Denied............I found it interesting there is no due process law in Florida.

No tentative ID per Strickland - also denied motion for post autopsy look see by defense too. Shut down JB and Ms. Tacky too-small suit and strange charm bracelet...

Denied - cannot be there

Tentative id of the body has been made

OMG! They have hair on the body!!! I so hope the body is preserved enough to determine COD.

I can't believe there was hair - my heart aches.

Yep, the hair color was the same as Caylee's.

Judge denies defense request!

BeagleMom

I'm having a shallow moment here - Mrs Baden needs a new suit, she is rather looking like an overstuffed sausage. Very bright however.

All this does is prove to me that KC is totally going to say that the nanny killed Caylee. If she was looking to to plea, she would have done that this morning.

ARGH...I can't hear anything! I'm watching Wesh and sound keeps messing up..what were the findings? What were they saying about pictures?

The defense needs to be quiet, they keep arguing after the ruling. The court will not interfere with the examination. The body will be preserved after the body is identified.

If there is more on the body than just skeletal remains it makes you wonder if KC or someone was keeping her on ice somewhere for awhile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei
Back