Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big turn out today with volunteers helping TES search.
A woman representing TES feels "this is the day"

They are also searching a neighbor's property on Hopespring.

I really wish I could go down and help search. Heh anyone want to take a drive down from Chicago. I'm down.

Hope they find Caylee and bring this case to a close. sadly they will probably find bones

God bless Tim Miller and all his team from Equusearch.

How dare you criticize him Cindy. The truth will be found out. Hoping today is the day.

God bless Tim Miller and all his team from Equusearch.

How dare you criticize him Cindy. The truth will be found out. Hoping today is the day.

I know I can't believe she said that. I hope today is the day too. Thank you Tim Miller and everyone involved!!!!!

They are also searching a neighbor's property on Hopespring.

??????????????

Definitely sending lots of thoughts and prayers to TES and all of the searchers today! Thank you for everything you guys are doing!

I hope they find something...

If I did not have a 4 month old I would take the 3 hour drive...

I will make a donation again though..

I heard on MSNBC report that there were over 1000 people searching for Caylee today.

:bow::dance::Jumpie::D:D:D:Jumpie::dance::bow:

That is Fantastic!!!!
everyone rocks!!!!!:blowkiss:
I am so happy the tides turned as far as searchers and volunteers goes!!! Way to step up!!!

Hi, I'm not trying to tell anyone how to do their job in the search, I've never even searched for a body. I just viewed a picture of 4 people on the search on a wide dirt path in some woods? And it looks like they are staying on the path and using sticks to part the ferns and stuff as they walk. I really really think they need to go well off the path, like 100 feet right and left. I know it's harder! But walking the path may miss where she's hidden.

I think they search every inch. not just the path they are on. They start in a certain spot and fan out inch by inch.

I think the team is do an amazing job but I got a bad feeling Caylee isn't going to be found :(.........maybe its because I stayed up all night. I pray to god they find her today. I really wish this case would end. God, if there is a god please help this team find Caylee!

Wow that is super news. I know MissGiGi and her hubby were to go today..she'll update us I am sure.............so glad so many turned out to search for this little angels body and bring her home to rest.

I heard on MSNBC report that there were over 1000 people searching for Caylee today.
I know they have reported it since yesterday between 500 and a 1000 were expected to turn out.

If so...it is really wonderful!

Equuasearch sounds so positive and they say that LE could not be more cooperative. The community has donated water and ice and food and they got a huge number of ATV's donated....they are saying that they hope today is the day...I pray for all of them and baby Caylee. She deserves to come home. We all love her. You know, fellow sleuthers, this case is so weird. When I hear a report like the one I just posted I actually cry.
It bothers me so much that the people Caylee loved most in the world will not bring her home and they have all the answers. Sad..

Does anybody know anymore about the search of a neighbors property? I heard this yesterday also. That they had cadaver dogs there.

Yeah this case is starting to get on my nerves. I wish they would find her and end it. I just hope the police know where to look. Let's face it Casey is a nutcase! she is pretty unpredictable it is untelling where Caylee could be. Hopefully le knows more than we do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4