Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is true but I have a hard time believing the Anthony's will want anyone to search and perhaps find a dead body (or in this case bones by now). Will they come if the family refuses?

The Scared Monkeys website is reporting there is 99% chance EQUUSSEARCH will be now involved in the search for Caylee Anthony.
After reading posts on this site for the last several days, Joseph Jordan had posted a notice for the spokesman Larry Garrison to contact Tim Miller at Equusearch.
Bless you for all you do, Mr. Jordan.

I belong to Scared Monkees (great group) and they have members of TES on the site. I am sure it can be worked out if the Anthony's want TES. I also mentioned this weeks ago. Its too bad it has all come up so late now. Probably not much left of her.

I hope this is true but I have a hard time believing the Anthony's will want anyone to search and perhaps find a dead body (or in this case bones by now). Will they come if the family refuses?
If their past history is any gauge, they will simply take a good look at the case and make a determination to proceed or not. I'm hoping they do. The more minds delving into this, the better. Will the Anthony familie's attitude discourage them? Not. Won't happen.

It is volunteer group from Texas specializing in search and recovery of missing persons. It's TES.
They work on/worked on the Natalee Holloway case.

Didn't they also work on the Jessie Davis case?

Blink did her job well!! She will be very happy to hear this news. :) Bravo!! (Thanks, Liz~)

With TES involved, it is a huge step forward in finding Caylee!!! WOOHOO! I am so glad that Tim Miller is finally going to look. Maybe this charade can end and little Caylee can come home.

Last night, on the TP thread, Blink said that a family member must contact TES in order for them to come. Tony apparently called Cindy while he was online here, and later stated that Cindy was going to contact TES today.

Apparently she did, since TES is now on the case!!

BUT -- does LE support TES? I'm thinking that if TES comes down, and only talks with the family, that the Anthony's could easily throw them off track as to where Caylee might be. Then, Caylee obviously wouldn't be found (since they were working from bad information), and the Anthonys could say they did a *real* search.

So I guess my real question is "from whom does TES get their information as to where to initiate a search?"

Please forgive my ignorance if this is a dumb question.

This is on the TES website

Caylee Marie Anthony, age 2, was last seen on June 9th, 2008. Her mother may have dropped her off with some friends and she may now be in Miami, Florida, Charlotte, NC or Brooklyn, NY.

Texas EquuSearch is officially going to Florida to help on the Caylee Anthony search. Caylee’s grandmother called our director, Tim Miller and Tim agreed that we could assist on the search. Beth Holloway, Natalee Holloway’s mother will be with us assisting this weekend. We need everyone’s special prayers on bringing Caylee home safely. Our children make up 25% of our population, but 100% of our future.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

BUT -- does LE support TES? I'm thinking that if TES comes down, and only talks with the family, that the Anthony's could easily throw them off track as to where Caylee might be. Then, Caylee obviously wouldn't be found (since they were working from bad information), and the Anthonys could say they did a *real* search.

So I guess my real question is "from whom does TES get their information as to where to initiate a search?"

Please forgive my ignorance if this is a dumb question.

I have the same questions. Will LE cooperate and give them some specific places to search?

It's a big area here, lots of woods and lots of lakes/ponds. And landfills.

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL VOLUNTEERS OR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY

Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch will be arriving in Orlando tomorrow afternoon... anyone who is currently in our volunteer search group interested in assisting them in the search MUST fill out a volunteer form and e-mail it this evening or fax it. After many calls by many people to Cindy Anthony, she has agreed to have TES search for Caylee Anthony. THANK YOU TIM MILLER AND EVERYONE THAT MADE SURE TES GOT INVOLVED! LET'S BRING CAYLEE HOME!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/membership_app.html

tim.miller@texasequusearch.org
Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax : (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

Thanks,
Joseph S. Jordan
Board Member/Child Advocate
S.A.V.E. Kaylee
(Save Abuse Victims Everywhere)
www.momsforjustice.org
www.josephsjordan.com
joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com
407-489-8717

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL VOLUNTEERS OR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY

Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch will be arriving in Orlando tomorrow afternoon... anyone who is currently in our volunteer search group interested in assisting them in the search MUST fill out a volunteer form and e-mail it this evening or fax it. After many calls by many people to Cindy Anthony, she has agreed to have TES search for Caylee Anthony. THANK YOU TIM MILLER AND EVERYONE THAT MADE SURE TES GOT INVOLVED! LET'S BRING CAYLEE HOME!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/membership_app.html

tim.miller@texasequusearch.org
Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax : (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

Thanks,
Joseph S. Jordan
S.A.V.E. Kaylee
www.momsforjustice.org
www.josephsjordan.com
407-489-8717

Thank You Joseph for all you have done to help find Caylee!
It is so sad to hear it took "many" phone calls to GM to get her to agree to have TES come help, but I am glad she finally agreed!!

Sorry, Gigi, I missed this:

First, Tim will meet with the family. Then Tim will meet with LE. If everyone is on the same page, he will get with his people to begin calling in his resources towards moving them to Florida. This could take a few days. It will depend on where they are located at the moment and how soon they can get everyone in place. As soon as they are ready for a public search, they will certainly put the word out.

1.gif

Hopefully this is the first step for Cindy to start coming to grips with things.

It's good to hear she has contacted EquuSearch.

I hope there will be qualified people who now step forward & give the family some emotional support now & help them work through the whole process.... the search.... the trial.

I can't imagine how hard it was for Cindy to take this step.... these past few days must have been sheer hell for her.

EquusSearch specializes in searches for people who likely were victims of
crime.

Not necessarily, they search for missing period.
Elderly etc.

Super super super group! (can you tell I like them?)

I will not be able to donate time or money for this one, wish I could!

I have donated before (only donation I have made in years) and helped with a grid search once, true professionals who honestly care!

Joseph S. Jordan
S.A.V.E. Kaylee
www.momsforjustice.org
www.josephsjordan.com
407-489-8717

Um. S.A.V.E. Kaylee? With a K? http://www.helpkaylee.com/?p=3 Here's the first post on page one:

Here's the last post on page one from 'Life Insurance Blog':

http://www.helpkaylee.com/bestotc-stock-picks.info

I am very interested in all of the Insurance company connections to the Caylee (with a C) Anthony case. Is there a link to the Board of Directors?

Thank you very much.

I see Beth Holloway is going to be there also.
Thanks to all who helped get TES involved. I hope they can find Caylee.

Last night, on the TP thread, Blink said that a family member must contact TES in order for them to come. Tony apparently called Cindy while he was online here, and later stated that Cindy was going to contact TES today.

Apparently she did, since TES is now on the case!!

Not at all, as a matter of protocal, TES meets with both family and Le in determing initial search parameters. There is no way anyone can influence false info here. TES conducts their own inital inquiry, with both sources. Great Question

Here are a few comments from the http://helpkaylee.com/?p=4 site:
<LI id=comment-144>Penny Says:
June 14th, 2007 at 7:12 am I don&#8217;t want to undermine a legitimate cause however what proof has this mother of her case and not just someone looking for money? I will pray for her if this is a legitimate case but I think she would be wise to put her story up and give some way of proof to get support b/c unfortunately we live in the age of deciet.
<LI class=alt id=comment-146>Kristen Says:
June 14th, 2007 at 8:09 am There is no story on this site. Thousands of Children are taken away and put into foster care for legitimate reasons. Who is to say this was or wasnt warranted in this case. If we had a story to read it might be helpful. Also, I am extremely leary of sites asking for money such as this one. Why someone would donate money for a cause they know nothing about is beyond me, but unfortunately some do it anyway.
<LI id=comment-144>
<LI class=alt id=comment-155>MayT Says:
June 19th, 2007 at 10:09 am That site does not have any kind of story or desription of a case/
it does have soliciting for money for a potential child nto with someone.
a picture of a woman with a child saying I will bring you hoem soon.
That crimes are described over soliciting money under false pretense,
it does not look good to have it here?
maybe the person made a mistake in its content but it is risky to post for?
<LI id=comment-157>Trisha Tsongas Says:
June 20th, 2007 at 8:10 pm Yep, agree. There is no information on this woman&#8217;s site. I certainly wouldn&#8217;t donate and not because I don&#8217;t care, but because of the lack of info.
<LI id=comment-144>
<LI class=alt id=comment-161>claire Says:
June 23rd, 2007 at 4:24 am I agree.
This website, although maybe legit, looks like a sham.
People are instantly turned off because the site asks for money straight up,
How do we know the child has been taken away for the wrong reasons.
It&#8217;s a shame to think how wary the world has become, especially for the sake of all the innocent causes that are in desperate need.
But unfortunately for every kind generous soul out there, there two low lifes waiting to steal some one&#8217;s money.
My advice to this lady would be to change your web site. Be up front and honest. Tell us about your cause, and then &#8220;we &#8220;will decide if we want to give you our money.
<LI id=comment-144>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member