Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if they released anymore people would be pissed. Why is this little girl worth all the trouble when there are thousand of other missing gets not getting a second glance? At least that's what I think people would say

I think all children, 'are worth" the trouble! I think this one has gotten the attention due to the mother's lies. All she has done is lie and the GP don't want to cooperate in the search or anything else. JMO

JMO- If the GP's showed up at a search....they would get hurt!!! There were some upset people there.

When I went on the "Cutts" search here in Ohio they suddenly called off the search. Within a few hours we learned Jessie(mother) had been found in a national park.

Cross your fingers

ORLANDO -- Texas EquuSearch has temporarily called off its ground search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search.

Members spent last week searching with volunteers. More than 1200 of them searched wooded areas around the Anthony home and Orlando International Airport Saturday. Several hundred searched again on Sunday.

Search teams used dogs to search the area.

Along with local efforts, EquuSearch said it's starting a national campaign Monday.

For information on how you can volunteer, call Texas EquuSearch at (866) 473-1584.

Hmmm..I don't know what to make of that..it seems there would be many areas that still could be searched..and so many volunteers turned out this weekend..it seems strange to stop the search in the middle of the afternoon.

~Snip
On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search.

Texas EquuSearch leader Tim Miller said the volunteers cleared off the areas they had of interest the best they could, but he said when Caylee disappeared, those areas were very dry and now those areas are holding a considerable amount of water.

Miller said because of those conditions, they cannot clear those areas 100 percent.

“I just have a huge concern that if Caylee is out there and her little body and something did happen to her, and she’s just possibly skeletal remains, if we’re going through there with four-wheelers and horses and just accidentally run over her because she’s under that water and we can’t see her, we’re going to push her more in the mud,” Miller said.

Miller went on to say that Caylee deserves the dignity of having her special spot.

“I know where she’s at right now is not a place she chose to be. So when the conditions get better, we’re going to come back, we’re going to find this little girl and we’re going to bring some closure to this entire community,” Miller said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...hony_home.html

~Snip

Texas EquuSearch leader Tim Miller said the volunteers cleared off the areas they had of interest the best they could...

“I know where she’s at right now is not a place she chose to be. So when the conditions get better, we’re going to come back, we’re going to find this little girl and we’re going to bring some closure to this entire community,” Miller said.

What a dear person he is. Thanks for posting links...

I want to thank TM & TES & all others who are searching or trying to get info for their dedicated efforts against great odds.

Link to info (posted sev. posts above by ____ -- thanks): http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

~Snip

Texas EquuSearch leader Tim Miller said the volunteers cleared off the areas they had of interest the best they could, but he said when Caylee disappeared, those areas were very dry and now those areas are holding a considerable amount of water.

Miller said because of those conditions, they cannot clear those areas 100 percent.

“I just have a huge concern that if Caylee is out there and her little body and something did happen to her, and she’s just possibly skeletal remains, if we’re going through there with four-wheelers and horses and just accidentally run over her because she’s under that water and we can’t see her, we’re going to push her more in the mud,” Miller said.

Miller went on to say that Caylee deserves the dignity of having her special spot.

Leaving Orlando without this baby is literally breaking his heart, as is now mine..

I saw Tim on the news last night in one of his interviews or on an NG rerun.....it's all running together, sorry.

Anyway, he mentioned they planned to look under that newly poured slab in the A's back yard.

Anyone know if that's been mentioned today??

Bless the searchers......Thank you!!

Sorry if wrong thread. Didn't know which TE to use.

I find it odd they aren't going out to other areas with the searchers since they had such a great turnout. This is going to really hurt the status of the search in the long run, imo.

I know Tim is doing what he thinks is best tho. Maybe they do need time to regroup and recoup a bit and with another hurricane on the horizon for Florida (even if it is the southern tip) you never know how it will affect the weather there.

I saw Tim on the news last night in one of his interviews or on an NG rerun.....it's all running together, sorry.

Anyway, he mentioned they planned to look under that newly poured slab in the A's back yard.

Anyone know if that's been mentioned today??

b
Bless the searchers......Thank you!!

Sorry if wrong thread. Didn't know which TE to use.
Hi MiraclesHappen!:)
Yes I heard this last night on Geraldo's Show. He had Leonard Padilla & Rob Dick on, the bounty hunters, and L.P. said that on Monday Tim Miller would be checking under the newly placed concrete pavers (this is what Leonard called them ) Leonard went on to say that he feels strongly that Caylee's body is under the pavers!

My question is... How will Tim do this? If cindy wouldn't give him an item of Caylee's for the dog's to get a scent from on yesterday, I don't think she'll go along with him digging and searching in her backyard. Would LE issue a search warrent for this?

eta- I think the Geraldo thread is on page 3. It's titled Geraldo Show for Sept.6,2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member