Eric B. death certificate *MERGED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand why people are so upset about this ? there are plenty of things going on about lots of things that people have firm beliefs on , and I see people getting patted on the back...not told off

People are talking about ALL Sorts of things and people.... And suppositioning.

Sadly if you are in a suspected killers circle of family and friends - this is what happens..
Everyone is a suspect of something or another.

I hope i am never in this position ! Look at all the texts written ! I would hate all that to be online for the world to see (talking about the innocent party side)

Thank You. Thought I going crazy. Isn't THIS the name given by GA & CA as Caylee's birth dad when first asked???? When and Where did this ERIC guy come into play. So, they BOTH died tragically young in a car acceident? What up?

Two boys dying in car accidents ? both suspected of being the father - both new Casey uh uh no way

She described how she met Caylee’s father in middle school and said his name was Eric. He and his family moved to Kentucky where he later died in a car crash. She refused to give his last name to protect his family’s privacy. Casey incredibly tells the DCF that she wants to have a new vocation: finding missing children. The DCF report says that the office feels that “Caylee is critically at risk.”

http://snarkfood.com/bombshell-discovery-documents-just-released-in-casey-anthony-murder-case/

Something isnt right here ?

Okay that death certificate has nothing to do with casey

It was a ERIC N that Cindy spoke of from what I remember

This Eric B is someone from Kentucky and although I am not from America thats not Florida

IMO This Death certificate has nothing to do with the father of Caylee

He was a passenger in a car

Maybe the driver is some how connected to all of this ? as in the Case

Maybe this certificate was accidentally put in this doc dump !!!

Two boys dying in car accidents ? both suspected of being the father - both new Casey uh uh no way

I mean, seriously, given all the facts, one would intially want to believe Ugh, multiple tragic accidents/tragedies...but NO this case makes one wonder WTF???

And, is that the whole point? KC researched other "missing" children suppossedly. Didn't Patsy Ramsey get away with MURDER by CONFUSSING the situation with WAY OUT THERE IN LEFT FIELD DETAILS?!

Just wondering...Just saying...

From what I remember...LE did contact the family of Eric B. and they denied knowing of KC let alone knowing of any possible conception between the two of them .

I would seriously doubt that LE wouldn't have gone one step further with a "DNA" test of his immediate family, just to put any doubts to rest by CA.

His death certificate is reproduced in:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

On the death certificate his name is clearly printed as Eric F. and NOT Eric B.

I found his obituary via Ancestry.com but I don't think it can be viewed by non-members. All the info in the obituary (including the exact date of birth) match up with the info on the death certificate.

Eric F. was clearly still in high school at the time of his death and he is NOT listed in the Social Security Death Index probably because he had never worked a paying job prior to dying at age 18.

IF he were Caylee's father (and I highly doubt he was), Casey would be unable to get Social Security Death Benefits for Caylee which is something I always wondered about if the father really were a dead man...why wouldn't money hungry Casey go after the death benefits. Personally I think Caylee's father is much closer to home than this poor dead boy from Kentucky.

AH HA

In the documents Cindy said to one of her co workers that she believed that Casey was pregnant to a boy that Casey went to school with who was from Tennesse

So then when they heard the name later being mentioned about a Eric and then also about a Car accident they pulled Death certificates for anyone that was named Eric and dead from a car accident

??

His death certificate is reproduced in:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

On the death certificate his name is clearly printed as Eric F. and NOT Eric B.

I found his obituary via Ancestry.com but I don't think it can be viewed by non-members. All the info in the obituary (including the exact date of birth) match up with the info on the death certificate.

Eric F. was clearly still in high school at the time of his death and he is NOT listed in the Social Security Death Index probably because he had never worked a paying job prior to dying at age 18.

IF he were Caylee's father (and I highly doubt he was), Casey would be unable to get Social Security Death Benefits for Caylee which is something I always wondered about if the father really were a dead man...why wouldn't money hungry Casey go after the death benefits. Personally I think Caylee's father is much closer to home than this poor dead boy from Kentucky.

I beg to differ LOL http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

Page 19/59 it is Eric middle initial F and then the surname which starts with a B

(rhymes with Maker)

I think statements made by those who knew both Casey and JP pretty well is proof enough.

Hasnt JPC's name been dragged through the mud enough? It isnt bad enough that he's been picked apart left and right on multiple forums and has seen "the comparison" photos all over the Internet but earlier this afternoon someone posted a photo of his little sister (a child!) so that everyone hear could marvel at the similarities.

Very disappointing that some people just wont let go at such a ludicrous accusation.

missotk, that was me that briefly posted the pic but it was not JPCs fam but EB, my apologies to everyone including the family if they read here, i was only trying to establish that myself and another poster were viewing the same photo, I stated in the post that it was going to be deleted. The pic was already open for public view on the internet just not in relation to this case, but I do agree that it should not have been posted and will not happen again. I have children too and I totally agree with that being over the line. When transferring the image from one page to another I wasn't thinking about it in that sense and was not trying to offend anyone. However that being said, there is a 2yo little girl dead in Fla and we are searching for the reason why because we were asked to help find her by her family on national tv. Now we just want to know why and how something like this could happen. I do agree it should not be at the expense of an innocent party and I stated that in the original post as well.

I mean SERIOUSLY, if there is ONE COMMON DEMONINATOR name listed WITH 2 tragic deaths(in this case, car acciedents) wouldn't it be LOGICALL for LE to investigate KC as possiblely causing some sort car failure with these accidents? Know what I mean? Like that novel author Peterson guy who had 2 wives die by falling down the stairs or that woman who had 2 husbands die by her accidently shooting them while they slept.
When I heard the 1st (named) baby daddy JO died in a car acceident, then the 2nd (named) baby daddy, Eric ? dying the same way, I HAD to wonder, were their car's tampered with??? Do we know yet? Could KC be even more EVIL than we ever could have imagined?

I mean SERIOUSLY, if there is ONE COMMON DEMONINATOR name listed WITH 2 tragic deaths(in this case, car acciedents) wouldn't it be LOGICALL for LE to investigate KC as possiblely causing some sort car failure with these accidents? Know what I mean? Like that novel author Peterson guy who had 2 wives die by falling down the stairs or that woman who had 2 husbands die by her accidently shooting them while they slept.
When I heard the 1st (named) baby daddy JO died in a car acceident, then the 2nd (named) baby daddy, Eric ? dying the same way, I HAD to wonder, were their car's tampered with??? Do we know yet? Could KC be even more EVIL than we ever could have imagined?

um I think you're reaching a bit there LOL

It is my firm belief that Casey had NOTHING to do with these boys deaths

Can someone please read what I wrote above (in all the posts ;) LOL) and tell me if I going loopy or if indeed I am on the right path

Thank you

um I think you're reaching a bit there LOL

It is my firm belief that Casey had NOTHING to do with these boys deaths

Can someone please read what I wrote above (in all the posts ;) LOL) and tell me if I going loopy or if indeed I am on the right path

Thank you

I'm sure you're right, but still, WEIRD that two boys were named as prolly Caylee's Birth Daddy and BOTH of these boys died in car accidents.

And again I ask, WHERE IS THE FAMILY CAT? Show me it's alive and well!

In the Nov. 26 doc dump, in the 8th set of files there were print-outs from Cindy's computer under Casey's profile. (Sorry, I'm working from a hard copy...don't have a clue how to link this.)

One was a statement attributed to J.O. - died young in a car accident

There is also an RIP Eric James B. 12.8.83 - 8.11.07

The Eric F. B.'s dates are 3/8/89 - 5/4/07

I could be possible that Casey invented another person!

I beg to differ LOL http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

Page 19/59 it is Eric middle initial F and then the surname which starts with a B

(rhymes with Maker)

I clearly see Eric B too. :waitasec:

Seriously? The only problem with that is that only one of them would actually be (to use your term) the baby daddy. First, Casey isn't smart enough to tamper with a a car and pull it off. And 2nd, well it's just ludicrous.

I clearly see Eric B too. :waitasec:

Seriously? The only problem with that is that only one of them would actually be (to use your term) the baby daddy. First, Casey isn't smart enough to tamper with a a car and pull it off. And 2nd, well it's just ludicrous.

lol. You got me. You are right. I am SO not right. lol. But still, you gotta admit this entire case is RIDICULOUS!

WOW!!!! Caylee does look like JPC.

Maybe they had a one night stand... he probably didn't want any ties to KC. What if he paid her off?

The first paragraph of your post really touched me. Reminded me of a really sad story from many years ago. A long time ago, I worked in an office with a sweet young girl. Just newly married. She was very happy with her marriage and new life EXCEPT for the fact that her husband had full-time legal custody of his baby daughter from a previous relationship. The baby girl's mother was "not white/caucasian". My sweet young co-worker related stories (of horror-HER WORDS!) of doing mundane things like going to the grocercy store. She encountered many comments like "what a cute baby you have" etc. Instead of just saying "thank you" and moving on , my co-worker was MORTIFIED. Mortified that the "public" impression of her was that SHE must be the birth mother of this mixed race child, therfore, SHE slept with a black man!!! Despite all the support she received from me and all other co-workers in our office, SHE HERSELF could not overcome this predudice. She divorced her husband. Sad, sad, story.

Sad indeed:( Totally O/T but my son and his cousin are five weeks apart in age...not only is his cousin biracial, but his cousin is VERY tall for his age, and my son is VERY small for his age...I do have to smile sometimes when we are at a park or something and they meet new people and one of them says "this is my cousin and we're both ten!", and then watch people's reactions...

Who knows? Maybe Caylee looks nothing like her father. I almost hope we never find out who the father is....If he ever is outed publicly, he'll probably make all kinds of money from interviews, etc., and he shouldn't profit from Caylee's death considering he never gave her anything in life...

Sad indeed:( Totally O/T but my son and his cousin are five weeks apart in age...not only is his cousin biracial, but his cousin is VERY tall for his age, and my son is VERY small for his age...I do have to smile sometimes when we are at a park or something and they meet new people and one of them says "this is my cousin and we're both ten!", and then watch people's reactions...

I feel bad for those considered "different". It's so easy to protect them when they are very young. Excuses can be made and stories can be told. But once older, it gets harder to protect them from the harshness of reality! I feel for your nephew. Keep pumping up the boys self-esteem/worthness...

Who knows? Maybe Caylee looks nothing like her father. I almost hope we never find out who the father is....If he ever is outed publicly, he'll probably make all kinds of money from interviews, etc., and he shouldn't profit from Caylee's death considering he never gave her anything in life...

This could certainly be considered a blessing. You're right, after NEVER having contributed to Caylee's well being, I would not want to see him get a mere dime...But...if he NEVER KNEW he was her real Daddy, my heart would break for him as he NEVER got the chance to bond with own first born child. Nor the chance to protect her from harm...Who could predict what kind of Daddy he might have been?

Bold me - That isnt really fair...the father of Caylee might not even know he is the father..

Mind you whoever it was should have worn a condom, then none of this would be even happening , and sweet Caylee would never have been born - only to DIE

When are people going to start practicing safe sex ? and stop making unwanted babies ? only to Abort them or give them up for adoption or KEEP them begrudgingly and abuse them ?

Not specifically talking about Casey/Caylee here because I don't know if Casey *abused* Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back