UK Eudine, 6, last seen playing alone at Defence Close Thamesmead London, 29 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

StillDiggin

Reaction score
An urgent hunt is underway this morning across southeast London for a six-year-old girl who hasn't been seen since yesterday lunchtime.

Little Eudine, whose surname has not been released, was reported missing at 10:40pm last night but officers said that she had been missing for hours by that point and was last seen just yards from the River Thames.

The schoolgirl was captured on CCTV at around midday, playing alone in Defence Close, Thamesmead, and wearing just her pyjamas.

Police issued an urgent appeal for help finding her overnight, telling locals to search their gardens and outbuildings and saying they were 'extremely concerned for her welfare'.

The missing youngster is described as between 3ft6in and 4ft tall and is thought to be wearing long-sleeved pink pyjamas. She was carrying a white shoulder bag.
1722319873813.jpeg

This is very concerning for 2 reasons. Firstly that she was last seen at midday and not reported missing until nearly 11pm - was she truly missing all that time? If so how can that not have been noticed? If not, is there an attempt to cover up something more sinister?

Secondly, that’s the River Thames just behind her in the cctv (I’m fairly sure). It’s a very dangerous tidal bit of water.

Why is this little sweetheart not front and centre on the news?!
Bit worrying that she wasn't reported missing until 10.40pm and was last seen on CCTV at noon, that's a massive time gap and she could be literally anywhere now
Hoping for good news very soon!

Looking at Google Maps, there's a huge park right next to where she was last seen on CCTV, praying she's just lost in the park!
It boggles my mind that nobody seems to have noticed her though, it's the summer holidays, surely there's families everywhere?

Yes on Google maps there's a few blocks of flats and it's on the edge of housing estate which backs onto the river Thames and also a massive park.

Yes on Google maps there's a few blocks of flats and it's on the edge of housing estate which backs onto the river Thames and also a massive park.
At first in the video, she looks like she's hanging around by that block of flats but then starts to walk away from them just as the video ends. I wonder why the footage ended there? Is there more on the video that for some reason the police haven't released?

One of the photos at this link shows a black car pulled in next to the grass at an angle and Eudine seeming to run toward it.

If you watch the video, the car is actually reversing and then drives away. Eudine does not run towards the car in the footage.

One of the photos at this link shows a black car pulled in next to the grass at an angle and Eudine seeming to run toward it.

If you click on the still image to watch the video, the black car turns and leaves the filmed area, and Eudine heads the other way towards the river, looks like she is balancing her way along a low kerb bordering the grassy area.

If you watch the earlier posted video, the car is actually reversing and then drives away. Eudine does not run towards the car in the footage.
If you click on the still image to watch the video, the black car turns and leaves the filmed area, and Eudine heads the other way towards the river, looks like she is balancing her way along a low curb bordering the grassy area.
Yes, I watched the video after posting which is why I deleted my post and said “never mind.” :)

Yes, I watched the video after posting which is why I deleted my post and said “never mind.” :)
There are 3 people in the video (one walking with a rucksack on and two in the seperate cars) who must of noticed Eudine on her own, i wonder why they didn't ask her if she was ok and where her parents were?

Seems a long time to report her missing at 10.40pm if the last sighting of her was at midday.

Anyone else find it weird that she was wearing not just pyjamas, but long sleeved pyjamas? Yesterday was unbearably hot! It suggests she wondered out after waking up without getting dressed etc. And I can't figure out what she's wearing on her feet.

Police have made an urgent appeal to find a six-year-old who went missing in Greenwich, London. Eudine was reported missing from the Thamesmead Estate on Monday 29 July at 10.40pm, the Metropolitan Police said.

She was captured on CCTV walking alone in Defence Close, Thamesmead at around midday.

Local people in Thamesmead and nearby areas are asked to check gardens, sheds and locked areas, as well as any CCTV or doorbell footage. Eudine is between 3’6” and 4’ tall and is thought to be wearing a light pink, long sleeved pyjama set. She also had with her a white shoulder bag with a daisy design.

Very worried about this little one.

If you look on Google (satellite view) maps at the direction she was walking (on Defence close) on the cctv, it leads to a high fence and in effect a dead end so presumably she turned around again and headed back in the direction she came from? The Google map image was last updated 5 years ago though, so it’s possible the layout has since changed.

Last edited:
Poor little girl. I hope she's found soon. Why was nobody caring for her? She shouldn't have been left to her own devices like that at 6.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back