Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
  • Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object
  • Is this porch familiar to you?
    Send information">
  • 2019-1-g16.png

Is this porch familiar to you?

#C3012019 regarding T-shirt striped orange & black
I've done an exemplary reconstruction of the logo. Looks to me like a (royal) navy base or yacht club merchandise. Country of origin unknown. For the coat of arms I used elements of Serravalle Castle (San Marino) and Guardistallo (Italy).

Attachments

• 1586905890330.png
    1586905890330.png
    218 KB · Views: 7
#C3012019 regarding T-shirt striped orange & black
I've done an exemplary reconstruction of the logo. Looks to me like a (royal) navy base or yacht club merchandise. Country of origin unknown. For the coat of arms I used elements of Serravalle Castle (San Marino) and Guardistallo (Italy).
Welcome to Ws Fthagua, nice find thanks for contributing!
  • 2019-1-c3.png

Do you recognise the logo on this t-shirt? (C3-1-2019)

Do you recognise these Products? #G17032019 #TraceAnObject #StopChildAbuse #Europol

https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites...rge/public/images/g17032019.png?itok=QnCCSeKK

In my opinion the right one is a household insecticide from German drugstore company ROSSMANN's in-house product label RUBIN. Spray can design probably sometimes before 2010. The oval shaped in-house product labeling is an estimation from memory. A female friend of mine, who worked at a ROSSMANN drugstore between 2007 and 2009, confirmed to me yesterday that the in-house products were labeled like this. But she and I couldn't recognise the exact text and and design elements. The left Centaur is probably a "Wissenschaftlich geprüft" (Approved by Science) seal!

Attachments

• Rubin_Spray_2.png
    Rubin_Spray_2.png
    569 KB · Views: 65
  • g17032019.png
    g17032019.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object
c24032019_2019-3-c24.png

Can you identify this hotel room, which is likely located in South East Asia?
Can you identify this hotel room, which is likely located in South East Asia? C24032019_2019-3-C24

Send informationImage 11

Creating Impact: A Year On Stop Child Abuse —Trace An Object - bellingcat
''For everyday citizens around the world: Every 3 months or so when Europol releases images, please have a look and see if you are familiar with some of the objects! Five minutes, that’s all it takes.

Fellow OSINTers and researchers: This is a great way to test your skills at any level. Do you have the time and perseverance needed? You can find out!

Everybody can participate and send their tips using Europol’s online form. If you want to help with the research, please start brainstorming and share your ideas on r/TraceAnObject or Twitter using the new hashtag reference given for each object published by Europol. Check this thread to understand the process''.

In the above pdf file (from what date is this bulletin?, couldn't find it @dotr, @mpnola did one of you check?) the FBI refers to a John Doe 29 in association with pictures BB001: poolside seating and BB002: Street with table.

upload_2021-2-21_10-48-9.png

This is is about this person. It's from 2015...I hope they already found him.
FBI searching for John Doe 29

The FBI is asking for the public's help in finding a man who may have information about the identity and location of a young girl shown in photos being sexually abused. The abuse may be ongoing.The man, whom the FBI has dubbed as John Doe 29, is not being accused of abusing the girl.

Added
I checked the FBI site. A couple of them are still on the site, so is John Doe 29. ECAP | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Warning "some pictures of wanted persons faces are graphic IMO"

Sorry guys....have to edit and add again. The bulletin above is still active as of today on the FBI site.

Last edited:
In the above pdf file (from what date is this bulletin?, couldn't find it @dotr, @mpnola did one of you check?) the FBI refers to a John Doe 29 in association with pictures BB001: poolside seating and BB002: Street with table.

View attachment 285346

This is is about this person. It's from 2015...I hope they already found him.
FBI searching for John Doe 29

The FBI is asking for the public's help in finding a man who may have information about the identity and location of a young girl shown in photos being sexually abused. The abuse may be ongoing.The man, whom the FBI has dubbed as John Doe 29, is not being accused of abusing the girl.

Added
I checked the FBI site. A couple of them are still on the site, so is John Doe 29. ECAP | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Warning "some pictures of wanted persons faces are graphic IMO"

Sorry guys....have to edit and add again. The bulletin above is still active as of today on the FBI site.
Have not seen this link before, interesting that short bit of audio (1st pic) is provided too, eek!
ECAP — FBI
''The video depicting John Doe 42 is believed to have been produced prior to October of 2015.
John Doe 42 is described as a White male, likely between the ages of 50 and 65 years old. John Doe 42 could be heard speaking English in the video.''

Have not seen this link before, interesting that short bit of audio (1st pic) is provided too, eek!
ECAP — FBI
''The video depicting John Doe 42 is believed to have been produced prior to October of 2015.
John Doe 42 is described as a White male, likely between the ages of 50 and 65 years old. John Doe 42 could be heard speaking English in the video.''

Yes, that's why I put a warning sign.....

BTW if you look at the John Doe 29 pictures a few things come up....In what country do they use an H profile pavement, where a there blue containers used.....what about the vegetation?

ECAP — FBI

(omg, look at that evil :( )

ECAP — FBI

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member