Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

From 1st post with pic of shoes to be id'd.

Ones posted by Ngaio, thanks!
Manufacturer: H&M USA, of New York, N.Y.
Description: These are pink and blue shoes with a multi-colored trim. The shoes have a pink rubber sole with silver glitter incased within it. A butterfly appliqué is attached to the top and flower emblems are on the back and sides. A label inside the shoes reads "364430" and "MADE IN CHINA."
Sold at: H&M stores in the Northeast U.S. and California from March 2005 through May 2006 for about $8.

9fc730305de84153bede0f137b222a51.jpg

I don't know how to post a link to the exact picture but it is listed as #17. Looks like a box of rubber gloves but there are so many different brands and I haven't found a match.

I don't know how to post a link to the exact picture but it is listed as #17. Looks like a box of rubber gloves but there are so many different brands and I haven't found a match.
Thinking the " cow print " pictured above, is a baby change pad, imo.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=cow+...=4C6GWcmIIYvqjwTMiLHQCQ#imgrc=y0LubjONCRcetM:
https://www.europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse
This is the packaging of a veterinary product. Do you know what it is exactly and where is it sold?

Send information
Image 17 of 30

attachment.php

Attachments

• veterinary-products.jpg
    veterinary-products.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 416
To me, it kind of looks like a memory foam type dog bed or something.

I found an extremely likely dog bed, someone posted that this is a changing pad & has been identified?

YMMV

I found an extremely likely dog bed, someone posted that this is a changing pad & has been identified?

YMMV

A couple of weeks ago I saw a few products with this pattern in an Eastern European toys and home deco store. There were some pillows, curtains, and blankets in the pets department.

Normally, changing table pads have higher sides and aren't totally flat like that picture on the Europol site. Do you have a link that says it was for sure a changing pad? It just looks so much like my dog's memory foam bed (just different pattern.)

@Laughing - I would love to see your dog bed link.

The box is latex examination gloves, size M. In our vet practice, we used ones from pkgs like this, with the gold strip at the bottom and the size M in a blue circle on the end. If I find the company from which we purchased them, I'll call it in.

I cannot for the life of me figure out if this is a frog or what? It looks like a pajama shirt with green around the neckline. But is that a frog or some other animal??

https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites...large/public/images/t-shirt.jpg?itok=48AkaDaU

It looks strange whatever it is! The first thing that came to mind was a frog and then a ninja turtle thingy, speculation, imo.
As for the cow pattern, had thought it was a baby change pad, no link, but it probably is a pet item, a cow print would be appropriate, imo
attachment.php

Attachments

• t-shirt.jpg
    t-shirt.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 354
The box is latex examination gloves, size M. In our vet practice, we used ones from pkgs like this, with the gold strip at the bottom and the size M in a blue circle on the end. If I find the company from which we purchased them, I'll call it in.

Well, I've looked and looked and can't find that exact box. I suppose it could be a knock off.

Normally, changing table pads have higher sides and aren't totally flat like that picture on the Europol site. Do you have a link that says it was for sure a changing pad? It just looks so much like my dog's memory foam bed (just different pattern.)

@Laughing - I would love to see your dog bed link.

My previous post has the link from Dotr.I have used many of these pads, some come from play pens, changing tables and bassinets. The shape is flat, I have never seen one with raised edges for safety reasons if left in play pen for napping.I have relatives who use a cowboy / farm theme in their baby's room and has cow print sheets. These mats are thin because they are used for short periods of time like naps and changing diapers.This mat is too thin to be a dog bed. I have even seen these mats used in a children's play doll bed.
I am confident in this because of my many years as a preschool teacher.
We are talking about children here and when infant and toddlers are on changing mats they are exposed, that is why it is in the picture in my opinion.

My previous post has the link from Dotr.I have used many of these pads, some come from play pens, changing tables and bassinets. The shape is flat, I have never seen one with raised edges for safety reasons if left in play pen for napping.I have relatives who use a cowboy / farm theme in their baby's room and has cow print sheets. These mats are thin because they are used for short periods of time like naps and changing diapers.This mat is too thin to be a dog bed. I have even seen these mats used in a children's play doll bed.
I am confident in this because of my many years as a preschool teacher.
We are talking about children here and when infant and toddlers are on changing mats they are exposed, that is why it is in the picture in my opinion.

I saw that link but it mentioned a medicine bottle behind a changing mat so I think they are talking about a different photo.

What you are describing just sounds like a mattress. Not a changing pad. Maybe I am just confused. Can you show a photo of the type of mat you are talking about?

To me, I still think it looks like a dog bed on a floor. (Crime is likely taking place on the bed above.) Basically like this type but in a cow print....They are sold all over. Haven't found a cow print one yet.

http://www.petsmart.com/dog/beds-an...ams-ultrabliss-memory-foam-pet-bed-27000.html

Attachments

• m2171623_small_supplies_653010_small.jpg
    m2171623_small_supplies_653010_small.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 300
  • veterinary-products.jpg
    veterinary-products.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 303
Hard to imagine with all of the data bases that LE has that they cannot find these products.

Since they probably are almost worldwide, I think LE is hoping someone recognizes the setting.

That changing mat looks way flatter to me.

Those gloves look right. Did you submit it? Even if they are mass produced or whatever, they still may want to know.

From 1st post with pic of shoes to be id'd.

Ones posted by Ngaio, thanks!

9fc730305de84153bede0f137b222a51.jpg

Wow! I found those shoes to be very unique! Great find!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart
Back