Evidence connecting JR, CWW and/or MS to one another. How/when do their paths cross?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Those who understand computers understand the importance of cryptography - in ALL forms of communication. Even the founders of the country used their own forms of cryptography to communicate with one another so that the British could not understand what they were talking about. I'd venture to guess the two of them developed their own form personal form of verbal or written cryptography and unless LE can figure it out and prove it, they will be hard to pressed to get anything of importance from CWW and MS communication. JMO -

Great post. Also, encryption - hopefully CWW was not able to encrypt any means of communication or purchase a device with encryption capabilities more advanced than LEs extraction tools.

I think that sentence is how he met JRR.

So a traffic stop on one day; Is pretty much the beginning of the end for JRR who didn't even know curtis at the time.

The butterfly effect is crazy indeed. Jmo

I think that sentence is how he met JRR.

So a traffic stop on one day; Is pretty much the beginning of the end for JRR who didn't even know curtis at the time.

The butterfly effect is crazy indeed. Jmo

When they met:

'On Aug. 20, 2010, Rodgers was booked into the Sainte Genevieve County jail.

It was there that he met Curtis "Wayne" Wright, an inmate 22 years his senior who was being held after police said they found a meth lab at his house.'

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ath-of-dr-teresa-sievers--2345-339128031.html

When they met:

'On Aug. 20, 2010, Rodgers was booked into the Sainte Genevieve County jail.

It was there that he met Curtis "Wayne" Wright, an inmate 22 years his senior who was being held after police said they found a meth lab at his house.'

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ath-of-dr-teresa-sievers--2345-339128031.html
From article above:
Jason Schott confirmed that Rodgers and Wright were in the same pod of the jail in the 2010 to 2011 time frame. Their pod, which consisted of a handful of cells that share a common area, held anywhere from 12 to 20 general population inmates at a time, he said.

"Other than at night when they're locked down, the doors are left open and they can come out into the day room," Schott said.

Wright's most recent ex-wife, Kathy Becker, 47, said Wright tried to get her to write Rodgers in jail as a pen pal, something she wasn't comfortable with.

ETA ~ KB filed for a divorce after only 3 months of marriage. Seems his real personality showed up rather quickly.

You know the phrase "six degrees of separation". It appears there are four degrees of separation between CWW and the judge who sentenced JRR for his parole violation. IMO

You know the phrase "six degrees of separation". It appears there are four degrees of separation between CWW and the judge who sentenced JRR for his parole violation. IMO
Interesting. Small world it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Does anyone have buckets of time to draw these family ties? Is there an app for this?😂

Does anyone have buckets of time to draw these family ties? Is there an app for this?��

i tried to early on and it messed with my head
there NEEDS to be an app for that!:)
jmo

Does anyone have buckets of time to draw these family ties? Is there an app for this?😂
Didn't journalist Jessica L. publish photos in the newspaper that showed how the main players were linked with each other.

Didn't journalist Jessica L. publish photos in the newspaper that showed how the main players were linked with each other.

It's posted in a few threads but the Photo thread is the quickest one to find:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...es-**-NO-DISCUSSION**&p=12241035#post12241035
CS1BPVvVAAAHXe7.jpg:large

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back