EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I usually find if I log back in again - the thanks button pops back up. :)

I don't think they found blood in the truck or at the compound. I think Heather was taken away from PTL and killed but not in their home or truck. JMO We know that TM has to control everything. We also know that she takes pics of everything. I wouldn't be shocked if TM took a pic of SM with Heather that night so she could hold it over his head and keep him in check. I do agree that LE probably has a good idea about how they disposed of Heather.

I don't think they found blood in the truck or at the compound. I think Heather was taken away from PTL and killed but not in their home or truck. JMO We know that TM has to control everything. We also know that she takes pics of everything. I wouldn't be shocked if TM took a pic of SM with Heather that night so she could hold it over his head and keep him in check. I do agree that LE probably has a good idea about how they disposed of Heather.

Agree with that! IMO there is no way TM doesn't have some sort of reminder of what happened that night. I'm not sure if it's a picture, written down somewhere, an item or 2 from that night. Something. Don't forget the "dirty" :thud: pictures that were sent to HE phone from their night out. I'm honestly shocked that TM hasn't spilled the beans. She loves control and attention which makes me curious if there is someone other than SM that she trusts b/c I find it hard to believe she will carry this to her grave. JMO of course.
Where is Heather?

Agree with that! IMO there is no way TM doesn't have some sort of reminder of what happened that night. I'm not sure if it's a picture, written down somewhere, an item or 2 from that night. Something. Don't forget the "dirty" :thud: pictures that were sent to HE phone from their night out. I'm honestly shocked that TM hasn't spilled the beans. She loves control and attention which makes me curious if there is someone other than SM that she trusts b/c I find it hard to believe she will carry this to her grave. JMO of course.
Where is Heather?

I agree. TM had to have kept something from that night. That's just who she is..extreme evil. I used to think that TM was the one who actually killed Heather,not so sure anymore. I think TM definitely harmed Heather in a major way but I'm starting to think that she'd force SM to do the actual killing. I say that because I believe TM would get as much enjoyment from watching SM kill his lover as she would in doing it herself...maybe more. She would want him to prove his dedication to her. That and the fact that I think TM would want to make sure that if they were caught, she'd have a way to pin it on SM. All of that would insure that he'd stay silent and he has. Have I mentioned how much I hate these people?

I agree. TM had to have kept something from that night. That's just who she is..extreme evil. I used to think that TM was the one who actually killed Heather,not so sure anymore. I think TM definitely harmed Heather in a major way but I'm starting to think that she'd force SM to do the actually killing. I say that because I believe TM would get as much enjoyment from watching SM kill his lover as she would in doing it herself...maybe more. She would want him to prove his dedication to her. That and the fact that I think TM would want to make sure that if they were caught, she'd have a way to pin it on SM. All of that would insure that he'd stay silent and he has. Have I mentioned how much I hate these people?
I know what you mean and I don't know why I feel so close to Heather it hurts my heart I want those two to pay for whatever they done asap. I'm not sure I want /can take, the details that LE may have uncovered.

What happened to the parking lot thread? It's closed? I don't see anything controversial on there.

I know what you mean and I don't know why I feel so close to Heather it hurts my heart I want those two to pay for whatever they done asap. I'm not sure I want /can take, the details that LE may have uncovered.

I feel exactly the same way! I keep searching and searching for something that will give LE the absolute proof they need to put them away for a long long time and wipe that smurk off TM's face

What happened to the parking lot thread? It's closed? I don't see anything controversial on there.

I'm not sure what's allowed or where, but from what I gathered from the mods note, is that there are Webslueths members running to Facebook? I honestly have no idea, as I'm not familiar with my way around here... I don't post often, because I don't know which thread I'm supposed to comment on lol

I'm not a bird person. Do people let their pet birds outside and they don't fly away?

I had two cockatiels named Bert & Ernie when I was a young teen. All they ever did was stay in their cage, make a huge mess, and chirp chirp chirp all the live long day. Super social and talkative, those two little birds... they NEVER shut up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something we didn't see on the warrant list that I truly hope LE collected at some point... shoes!

I didn`t see the warrant list. Where do I find it? I hope they took clothing as well. Hopefully, they have what they were wearing that night on some of those videos.

Friendly reminder to stay on topic please.

Thanks for the reminder! Can we have our SocialMedia Thread back or reopened? tia

That's being reviewed by Admin. currently. Should have some answers hopefully by the end of the weekend.

Hth

Item #18 in the search warrant says:"White I-phone, (LOCKED) taken from Sidney`s room. What does locked mean? Was it locked up in something?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back