EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to first bond hearing where evidence was allowed to be discussed:

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

When Tammy Moorer learned of the relationship, she contacted Heather Elvis multiple times, sending explicit photos and messages to Heather, the prosecution said.
The discovery of the relationship between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis prompted Tammy Moorer, according to prosecutors, to allegedly go to work with her husband, monitor all cell phone activity and handcuff him.

In court Monday, the prosecutor introduced at least two messages from November:
Nov. 1, 2013
To Heather.. someone's about to get their a-- beat down.. your b--- is about to take his last breath... You can tell me where you are right now or I will find out another way... that way wont have a great turn out for you... I am giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one.

To Heather.. I've been having Sidney followed since Jan. 2012.. it's best you call back and speak to me, save yourself. Hey ...... you ready to meet the MRS?

Heather responds...
I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you need to worry about anymore.

It has been reported that Tammy found out about the affair on Halloween from seeing something on Sidney's phone. So this would have been early communication.

SM said that he lied about calling Heather because TM was there when he was questioned. You know,didn't want his wife to find out.......

The search warrant affidavit says Tammy Moorer gave a statement saying she was with her husband at all times on the night of Dec. 17 and early morning hours of Dec. 18.

Well SM,according to your wife,she was with you when you made that call.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_441416a8-86ef-11e4-a903-afb6f4109dfe.html

Regarding SM's excuse that he called HE in those early morning hours of 12/18/13 (specifically at 1:36am) to tell her to "stop calling and discontinue leaving (notes?) on SM's vehicle."

• First of all, what calls existed between 11/5/13 and 12/17/13 that had HE calling SM? Or leaving notes on his car?

• WHY did SM lie about him being in contact with HE until he was confronted with information that LE had the call logs that proved he called her? His wife already knew about the affair and this was LE investigating a missing person and his wife wasn't in the room during questioning. WHY LIE several times?

• WHY was it *so urgent* that SM contact HE to tell her to stop calling or leaving notes that he HAD to do this after 1:30am Wed 12/18/13, when evidence shows HE was on a date the evening of 12/17/13 and (supposedly) not calling him, not leaving notes and not talking to him, and hadn't since 11/5/13?

• WHY did SM tell HE that he had left or was leaving his wife and why did he have to make this announcement at 1:36am on 12/18/13? What was *so urgent* that SM HAD to call HE to tell her at that very late hour? This is not a weekend night.

• WHY did SM and/or TM make 90+ phone calls to HE's cell phone during a 2 hr period some time (weeks?) before HE's disappearance? What was *so urgent* they had to call overAndoverAndoverAndover and couldn't just leave a message or send a txt? 90+ calls? Care to explain that one?

• If the affair was over and had been since 11/5/13, then WHY did TM send pictures of her and SM having sex in Dec 2013 to HE? What for? The affair was over, allegedly no contact between SM & HE for several weeks until SM called HE from that payphone on 12/18/13 @ 1:36am.

SM said that he lied about calling Heather because TM was there when he was questioned. You know,didn't want his wife to find out.......

The search warrant affidavit says Tammy Moorer gave a statement saying she was with her husband at all times on the night of Dec. 17 and early morning hours of Dec. 18.

Well SM,according to your wife,she was with you when you made that call.

Thank you!! I knew we had that info--just couldn't find it.

I had intended to post this in the bond hearing thread, but didn't realize it was locked until after I'd written it out. I'm not sure which thread it would fit in now, or even if it does fit in one at all, but there were a number of comments about SM's and TM's behavior/actions when SM was released on bail.

It appears to me that SM keeps himself in check when he knows he's on camera - no displays of emotion, etc. If he smiled when getting in the vehicle, perhaps had to do with it being the beginning of a personal moment of relief that he's no longer being held behind bars. It seems they both know they're stuck with one another for now and just as much as many think he doesn't want to be with TM, I can't help but wonder if TM feels the same. Just as SM may be displaying a lack of emotion in front of cameras, TM may be displaying a heightened sincerity towards him in front of them. Could they just be following their lawyers' advice on how to carry themselves in front of the cameras? I tend to think so anyway.

I truly think SM isn't quite as controlled by TM as some believe. Almost everything I've learned about him suggests he's one big fat liar. He's lied to his wife about Heather, he lied to Heather about his wife, he lied to police about himself . . . and it appears so far he only admits to things when they can be proven. BTW, was it proven TM sent those pics from SM's phone versus SM sending them because he was the one feeling this rage at Heather not responding to him? . . . Just a manipulative way to get attention? IDK, but gosh, I see him jumping bail more than TM for some reason.

After reading chatter elsewhere, these are questions going through my head....

Wonder how the DNA evidence got so mixed up when the samples would have been taken, presumably, two months apart from each other? Heather's car was, I assume, processed rather quickly. But not the Moorers' vehicles, right?

Do we have the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the phone calls that night and the timeline? Was there a call to a family member around 3AM that has been forgotten about? I've even seen it suggested her final call was to a family member, not SM, and it also was originally reported her phone was active until 6AM.

People are making a big deal about the discrepancy in her date's timeline of when he dropped her off. I don't really understand why.

Why did Chief Rhodes say this? (taken from a post/timeline made by Okiegranny last year):
Mar 17 (video) — Horry County Police Chief Saundra Rhodes: "The manner in which this crime was committed is one of the more heinous crimes that I have been involved with since being with the Horry County Police Department."

Agree on all counts. As for Chief Rhodes....I think that the "manner" is the premeditation. That's JMO. I think that LE believes that SM lured Heather out to be murdered....in my opinion...by TM and that really is a heinous crime.

Regarding SM's excuse that he called HE in those early morning hours of 12/18/13 (specifically at 1:36am) to tell her to "stop calling and discontinue leaving (notes?) on SM's vehicle."

• First of all, what calls existed between 11/5/13 and 12/17/13 that had HE calling SM? Or leaving notes on his car?

• WHY did SM lie about him being in contact with HE until he was confronted with information that LE had the call logs that proved he called her? His wife already knew about the affair and this was LE investigating a missing person and his wife wasn't in the room during questioning. WHY LIE several times?

• WHY was it *so urgent* that SM contact HE to tell her to stop calling or leaving notes that he HAD to do this after 1:30am Wed 12/18/13, when evidence shows HE was on a date the evening of 12/17/13 and (supposedly) not calling him, not leaving notes and not talking to him, and hadn't since 11/5/13?

• WHY did SM tell HE that he had left or was leaving his wife and why did he have to make this announcement at 1:36am on 12/18/13? What was *so urgent* that SM HAD to call HE to tell her at that very late hour? This is not a weekend night.

• WHY did SM and/or TM make 90+ phone calls to HE's cell phone during a 2 hr period some time (weeks?) before HE's disappearance? What was *so urgent* they had to call overAndoverAndoverAndover and couldn't just leave a message or send a txt? 90+ calls? Care to explain that one?

• If the affair was over and had been since 11/5/13, then WHY did TM send pictures of her and SM having sex in Dec 2013 to HE? What for? The affair was over, allegedly no contact between SM & HE for several weeks until SM called HE from that payphone on 12/18/13 @ 1:36am.

Excellent points!
Based on the timing of 11/5/13 to 12/18/13, it does make me wonder about a possible pregnancy. That could be why the sudden contact again. It could also explain the "other" HE in the hospital. Wish we knew if HE's phone showed if she was still contacting SM during that time, since that was the reason he gave for calling her at 1:30am.

You make some persuasive points, Aeronomy. They deserve each other, huh? Poor Heather had no chance when she got involved with these two narcissists.

• [*]WHY did SM and/or TM make 90+ phone calls to HE's cell phone during a 2 hr period some time (weeks?) before HE's disappearance? What was *so urgent* they had to call overAndoverAndoverAndover and couldn't just leave a message or send a txt? 90+ calls? Care to explain that one?

BBM. MOO. TM=absolutely obsessed with HE. She had controlled SM for their entire marriage, and now she was no longer in control. She could not get HE to respond or engage with her (i.e., she had no control over HE), and TM was losing mind over this.

I had intended to post this in the bond hearing thread, but didn't realize it was locked until after I'd written it out. I'm not sure which thread it would fit in now, or even if it does fit in one at all, but there were a number of comments about SM's and TM's behavior/actions when SM was released on bail.

It appears to me that SM keeps himself in check when he knows he's on camera - no displays of emotion, etc. If he smiled when getting in the vehicle, perhaps had to do with it being the beginning of a personal moment of relief that he's no longer being held behind bars. It seems they both know they're stuck with one another for now and just as much as many think he doesn't want to be with TM, I can't help but wonder if TM feels the same. Just as SM may be displaying a lack of emotion in front of cameras, TM may be displaying a heightened sincerity towards him in front of them. Could they just be following their lawyers' advice on how to carry themselves in front of the cameras? I tend to think so anyway.

I truly think SM isn't quite as controlled by TM as some believe. Almost everything I've learned about him suggests he's one big fat liar. He's lied to his wife about Heather, he lied to Heather about his wife, he lied to police about himself . . . and it appears so far he only admits to things when they can be proven. BTW, was it proven TM sent those pics from SM's phone versus SM sending them because he was the one feeling this rage at Heather not responding to him? . . . Just a manipulative way to get attention? IDK, but gosh, I see him jumping bail more than TM for some reason.

He was smiling from the moment he walked through that gate until the moment Maleficent,who ginned from ear to ear as she held the door open for him, put her man-child into his booster seat and away they went. Disgusting. I have zero pity for that slime ball. Yes,he's controlled by that troll but he's still a slime ball.

But if there was no contact at all between HE and SM after 11/5/13, which the Solicitor said the records they have shows (remember they have SM call logs and HE call logs as well as emails, logs of txts, etc), then how would SM and or TM come to believe HE was pregnant? And where is the proof that HE was actually pregnant or thought she was (not counting that joke she made about 'preggo my eggo' on Twitter).

A rumor or speculation just isn't going to cut it, evidence is needed.

He was smiling from the moment he walked through that gate until the moment Maleficent,who ginned from ear to ear as she held the door open for him, put her man-child into his booster seat and away they went. Disgusting. I have zero pity for that slime ball. Yes,he's controlled by that troll but he's still a slime ball.

"There are no unwilling victims." SM is no victim. He's a volunteer.

This just made me think, why did she have to get out of the car?

Excellent points!
Based on the timing of 11/5/13 to 12/18/13, it does make me wonder about a possible pregnancy. That could be why the sudden contact again. It could also explain the "other" HE in the hospital. Wish we knew if HE's phone showed if she was still contacting SM during that time, since that was the reason he gave for calling her at 1:30am.

We do know this.

At bond hearing #1 the Solicitor said there had been no contact between HE and SM after 11/5/13 until 12/18/13 at 1:36am. I think we can ascertain this means via phone since they had everyone's cell phone records and logs. Any contact in person? Doubtful. Remember at some point in November SM & family went on a 3 week cross-country vacation to Disneyland in CA and didn't get back until the first week or so in December.

And why couldn't she have just scooted over instead of putting him in the middle? In the middle. Like a baby.

First of all, what calls existed between 11/5/13 and 12/17/13 that had HE calling SM? Or leaving notes on his car?

Great list! "Heather leaving the notes" is new information. I think that was added because they can prove Heather was not calling Sidney so he had no reason to tell her to stop. If Heather was comfortable with calling Sidney, why did she wait and hour before calling the pay phone back and then wait another 45 minutes before calling Sidney's phone? I believe Heather was really trying to move on as her roommate claims. Obviously Sidney lies about everything.

She wanted to be on the camera and get the public stirred up. No class. Did you watch the video? She made sure she was right by the camera man. Just more taunting.

She's looking svelte and wants to show she's holding her head high and looking like there's no problemo and this is her 'win' for the moment, the triumph of getting herself and manChild out on bond.

And why couldn't she have just scooted over instead of putting him in the middle? In the middle. Like a baby.

Keep him from jumping out the back door and making a run to get away from her and the C family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1