EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the search of the compound:

Other search warrants previously were executed on the property, Kegler said, but he did not have specific details.

Cadaver dogs searched the property Friday with negative results, Kegler said.

No part of the property was dug up during the search, Kegler said, despite rumors that a concrete driveway was being torn up.

[/quote]

Here is what gnaws away at me....Heather had moved on. She had left them alone for two months. TM WON! Why couldn't she leave Heather alone?

TM had her husband back...so subservient that he was willing to be chained to the bed. Why wasn't that enough for her?

Heather also had done exactly what was demanded by TM. She had vanished from their life...better yet, she was dating, moving on with her own life.

Heather was no threat to TM anymore. But TM's hatred was growing, not receding.

Why couldn't TM just move on and repair her marriage? A man willing to be chained to your bed every night is pretty much saying he is committed to you.

No, TM could not be placated. Chaining up her husband, sending Heather pictures of them having sex....time passing seems to increase her anger, She is demanding new penalties from SM...raging, upping the stakes. I can't imagine what life in that house had to be like with an alcoholic whose anger could not be satiated!

The girl had stayed away for over two months! But TM was escalating like she had been with her husband the day before!

Even after Heather's disappearance, TM cannot stop trying to "hurt" Heather and anyone who loves her. It would have been in her best interest to lay low, but her hatred of Heather was too intense.

I think of Heather crying that night after getting that call from SM. I think she had seen the sexts. Now there is a phone call. I bet she was thinking "Why don't they leave me alone." But somehow, their trick worked and she went rushing out.

How cruel!

She had left THEM alone for two months. Why couldn't they have left HER alone?

I hope the Prosecution will drive home that very point.

They contacted Heather. They lured her out. They killed her. And then, even after her death, TM smeared her and her family.

No wonder the Elvis family was beside themselves. What more could their daughter have done to placate this woman?

Poor Heather tried.

We dont truly know if Heather and SM completely stopped seeing each other.

In the end does that even matter?
Because for whatever reason SM and TM both kidnapped and murdered Heather.

I haven't read anything about the black truck being returned.

If it has it's not been at the home location (unless it's inside a garage or something). There have been a lot of photos posted around the net - and that vehicle hasn't been in any of them since the photos of LE taking it away.

Here is what gnaws away at me....Heather had moved on. She had left them alone for two months. TM WON! Why couldn't she leave Heather alone?

TM had her husband back...so subservient that he was willing to be chained to the bed. Why wasn't that enough for her?

Heather also had done exactly what was demanded by TM. She had vanished from their life...better yet, she was dating, moving on with her own life.

Heather was no threat to TM anymore. But TM's hatred was growing, not receding.

Why couldn't TM just move on and repair her marriage? A man willing to be chained to your bed every night is pretty much saying he is committed to you.

No, TM could not be placated. Chaining up her husband, sending Heather pictures of them having sex....time passing seems to increase her anger, She is demanding new penalties from SM...raging, upping the stakes. I can't imagine what life in that house had to be like with an alcoholic whose anger could not be satiated!

The girl had stayed away for over two months! But TM was escalating like she had been with her husband the day before!

Even after Heather's disappearance, TM cannot stop trying to "hurt" Heather and anyone who loves her. It would have been in her best interest to lay low, but her hatred of Heather was too intense.

I think of Heather crying that night after getting that call from SM. I think she had seen the sexts. Now there is a phone call. I bet she was thinking "Why don't they leave me alone." But somehow, their trick worked and she went rushing out.

How cruel!

She had left THEM alone for two months. Why couldn't they have left HER alone?

I hope the Prosecution will drive home that very point.

They contacted Heather. They lured her out. They killed her. And then, even after her death, TM smeared her and her family.

No wonder the Elvis family was beside themselves. What more could their daughter have done to placate this woman?

Poor Heather tried.

My feeling is that the Moorers had just spent two weeks, cooped up in a car, during a cross country vacation. The subject of Heather, and Sidney's affair with her was certainly the main topic of discussion.

I think the night of Heather's murder they had been fighting for days, fueled by Tammy's drinking.

In my opinion, Sidney had just had enough of his crazed wife and was ready to leave her and move on. I believe he was very serious when he called Heather and told her he was leaving his wife. He was at the end of his rope with trying to placate his alcoholic wife and her rages and dysfunctional behavior.

Unfortunately, Sidney failed to tell Heather that his wife still had his cell phone, and when Heather couldn't reach him on the pay phone, she called his cell phone, which lit the match for Tammy.

I think meeting Sidney at PTL in the middle of the night was something that happened frequently. I don't think Heather was in the least bit afraid of meeting him that night, since she'd done it many times before during their affair.

In Sidney's job, at local restaurants, it wouldn't have been unusual for him to be called out in the middle of the night to fix something after a restaurant closed.

If he were chained to the bed, I don't think going out in the middle of the night without TM was an option.

We dont truly know if Heather and SM completely stopped seeing each other.

In the end does that even matter?
Because for whatever reason SM and TM both kidnapped and murdered Heather.

Yep. It doesn't make sense that SM would tell Heather he was leaving his wife, if they hadn't talked in 2 months. Also, I do not think Heather would have met him at that time if she didn't still have feelings for him.

Evidence pro and con of what we have seen so far:

Motive - most clearly would be the evidence of tm's rage. This is probably the best evidence released in the bond hearing. It is not clear what sm's motive would be, but we have to assume since he was charged he has involvement.

Payphone - shows sm's participation and initiating the wheels in motion.

Heather's date - took lie detector test. Everything else must have checked out in his story. By him being eliminated this shows the charging of sm and tm was not a rush to judgement on LE's part. The only exception is the time he dropped her off. (It has been reported that LE says he was simply mistaken about the time. They may have proof of that in something we have not yet seen.)

Opportunity - through GPS and various surveillance sm, tm and Heather were placed together at PTL. Pro or con depends on what additional surveillance they have.

Kids - conflicting stories, coached. Could really be a pro, depending on what they know.

Texts, voice mail and live calls - how much does LE have other than what has been revealed. What might they have in the way of communication that was not revealed in the bond hearing? tm seemed to be very active on communicating - what can be revealed by her calls/texts to family and friends?

Timeline the night of Heather vanishing - this is the biggest con. As of right now most people seem to question how all of this could have been done in 3 +/- minutes, since the warrant stated kidnapped and killed at PTL. Are they stuck with kidnapped and killed at PTL?

I would wonder what would take longer than 3 minutes. It does not take but a minute to strangle and less to shoot someone. 3 minutes is more than enough time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evidence pro and con of what we have seen so far:

Motive - most clearly would be the evidence of tm's rage. This is probably the best evidence released in the bond hearing. It is not clear what sm's motive would be, but we have to assume since he was charged he has involvement.

Payphone - shows sm's participation and initiating the wheels in motion.

Heather's date - took lie detector test. Everything else must have checked out in his story. By him being eliminated this shows the charging of sm and tm was not a rush to judgement on LE's part. The only exception is the time he dropped her off. (It has been reported that LE says he was simply mistaken about the time. They may have proof of that in something we have not yet seen.)

Opportunity - through GPS and various surveillance sm, tm and Heather were placed together at PTL. Pro or con depends on what additional surveillance they have.

Kids - conflicting stories, coached. Could really be a pro, depending on what they know.

Texts, voice mail and live calls - how much does LE have other than what has been revealed. What might they have in the way of communication that was not revealed in the bond hearing? tm seemed to be very active on communicating - what can be revealed by her calls/texts to family and friends?

Timeline the night of Heather vanishing - this is the biggest con. As of right now most people seem to question how all of this could have been done in 3 +/- minutes, since the warrant stated kidnapped and killed at PTL. Are they stuck with kidnapped and killed at PTL?

great list!

I wonder if any other of the M's phone calls point to premeditation oh HE's murder?

I would wonder what would take longer than 3 minutes. It does not take but a minute to strangle and less to shoot someone. 3 minutes is more than enough time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CC,
I agree with you on both of those methods. It is just that I have seen so many comments here and elsewhere that people just find it hard to believe that they could have done this in 3 mins. Also have seen people question the travel time that they laid out in the hearing.

My feeling is that the Moorers had just spent two weeks, cooped up in a car, during a cross country vacation. The subject of Heather, and Sidney's affair with her was certainly the main topic of discussion.

I think the night of Heather's murder they had been fighting for days, fueled by Tammy's drinking.

In my opinion, Sidney had just had enough of his crazed wife and was ready to leave her and move on. I believe he was very serious when he called Heather and told her he was leaving his wife. He was at the end of his rope with trying to placate his alcoholic wife and her rages and dysfunctional behavior.

Unfortunately, Sidney failed to tell Heather that his wife still had his cell phone, and when Heather couldn't reach him on the pay phone, she called his cell phone, which lit the match for Tammy.

I think meeting Sidney at PTL in the middle of the night was something that happened frequently. I don't think Heather was in the least bit afraid of meeting him that night, since she'd done it many times before during their affair.

In Sidney's job, at local restaurants, it wouldn't have been unusual for him to be called out in the middle of the night to fix something after a restaurant closed.

Did she not find it odd that he called her from a pay phone? Did where he was and the status of his phone, or the danger of her calling it, not come up in that near 5 minutes of conversation?

This makes no sense to me.

Did she not find it odd that he called her from a pay phone? Did where he was and the status of his phone, or the danger of her calling it, not come up in that near 5 minutes of conversation?

This makes no sense to me.

If my phone rang and I didn't recognize the number, the first thing I would ask the caller after answering is where are you calling from? Whowse number is this?

I am not sure who was asking and I can't find the post with the request but someone had mentioned not being able to find where they read/saw something regarding process of elimination (IIRC) but I was just reading some articles and ran across something that may be what the person was looking for/referring to. Hope this helps...

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24804641/hcpd-couple-to-be-charged-with-murder-of-heather-elvis

Horry County Police won't say what they found, but they will say that through the process of elimination at the evidence recovered from the home on Friday, they know who kidnapped and murdered Heather Elvis back in December.

Horry County Police Chief Saundra Rhodes said police located evidence inside the Moorers' home and on their property during the search Friday that gave them probable cause for the murder charge.
( from above link )

I am hoping the Journals found inside the home are absolutely loaded with detailed information, and are handwritten- to prove who wrote them.

I am not sure who was asking and I can't find the post with the request but someone had mentioned not being able to find where they read/saw something regarding process of elimination (IIRC) but I was just reading some articles and ran across something that may be what the person was looking for/referring to. Hope this helps...

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24804641/hcpd-couple-to-be-charged-with-murder-of-heather-elvis

Horry County Police won't say what they found, but they will say that through the process of elimination at the evidence recovered from the home on Friday, they know who kidnapped and murdered Heather Elvis back in December.

b b m
c b m
I'm sure that's what the poster was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773