Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm thinking too, the cross. Would she really be stupid enough to leave a note or photo that could be tied directly to her, though?

no, she wouldn't. She's a sociopath, remember, they feel no remorse. What's done is done. Move on.

I couldn't laugh at all yesterday for crying. Didn't sleep last night. But that made me laugh out loud :)

Thank you, Juliana. I needed that :) :blowkiss:

I didnt sleep last night either....I wonder how many of us didnt?

Weren't 2 crosses purchased at JC Penneys on the 25th? Can someone vouch for this? Didnt she call Penneys to see how much was left on her moms credit card? If this is true, which I am not 100% sure, and a cross was in that bag, that would mean that body was in the trunk until the 25th, if she put a cross in the bag and dumped after- LP believes her body was dumped on 27th- right?

I was glad to hear that LE seized the vacuum cleaner. I posted in "random thoughts" on Dec. 2nd that they should seize that vacuum cleaner to look for hairs with death bands that could have been in that house. I hope LE took a good look at that garage.

I've got my hopes on the shop vac/vac cleaner too. Ever since only one hair identified in that trunk, somebody cleaned up, and if it was KC, she was too lazy to take it to a car wash/vac place. There has to be something in one of those 3 vac's they took.

If you watch the videos posted it looks like a regular vacuum, a shop vac, a larger size carpet steam cleaner and then the spot bot. I own all of these. When you have pets and children you need the steam cleaners. I imagine they are looking for fibers to show that body was definitely in that trunk and she cleaned it out at home when she backed into the driveway. To show that she just didn't suddenly loose all sense of sanity and accidentally killed her child. You just don't go cleaning out your trunk of body fluids and making sure there are no hairs, then go rent a movie from blockbuster with your boytoy.

God works in mysterious ways! Just like Laci & Conners bodies washing ashore months later...

:blowkiss: RIP Sweet Little Angel Caylee :blowkiss:

I totally agree with you. We prayed, God heard and the remains stumbled upon. No accident. God was working to bring closure in this, but did so in his own time and in his own way, just like Laci and Connor.

Amazing how sloppy KC was. She did all that research, had all this time and still was sloppy. We don't even know the half of it yet, even. I can't wait to hear how they tie her into this and I betchya it will be solid.

GR was on TV this morning and he said he was with JB for a long time last night. He made the comment about the involvement of someone else helping KC. I can not wait until OCSO reveals to us the evidence that was found in the house. I hope and pray OCSO do not wait until trial to reveal some of the things that were found in the home.

Today is a wonderful day knowing the precious little girl was found and there is credible evidence to help us understand what happened to little Caylee.

Who is GR? My brain is addled, and I cannot figure this one out. Some sleuth, huh, lol.

The most salient item mentioned so far on this thread for recovered item is pesticide tanks. I recall I saw on some CSI show variant that a body was sprayed with pesticide to keep insects away and delay it's detection.

I will throw in an unrelated thought that the shovel was used to add ballast to the bag to make it dense enough to sink in water, and duct tape to compress the bag around the contents for the same purpose.

If both of these are true the body may much more well preserved than one would think otherwise.

Weren't 2 crosses purchased at JC Penneys on the 25th? Can someone vouch for this? Didnt she call Penneys to see how much was left on her moms credit card? If this is true, which I am not 100% sure, and a cross was in that bag, that would mean that body was in the trunk until the 25th, if she put a cross in the bag and dumped after- LP believes her body was dumped on 27th- right?

Well, LP has been off the mark before, so I take him with a grain of salt. I admire his attitude though. He stuck with this case. So the dumping of the body date is iffy to me. She just may have gotten the crosses AFTER dumping the body. She could have returned and planted it for all we know. Killers often return to the scene of the crime/dumping grounds. Like Scott Peterson.

GR was on TV this morning and he said he was with JB for a long time last night. He made the comment about the involvement of someone else helping KC. I can not wait until OCSO reveals to us the evidence that was found in the house. I hope and pray OCSO do not wait until trial to reveal some of the things that were found in the home.

Today is a wonderful day knowing the precious little girl was found and there is credible evidence to help us understand what happened to little Caylee.

So that is where Geraldo was and that was the source of his information that there is buzz about another person involved. BAEZ.

He is nothing but a lacky for Baez and the defense of Casey. He is all the bad things you can think of.

It's funny the sherrif said "absolutely".

The irony!

This information really makes me think that CA and GA were not a part of the cover up after the fact.

If they knew, they would at least have the sense to get any evidence out of the house. If they knew, they'd have to know the body would be found eventually given the proximity of little Caylees body to their home and the fact that the area would dry out in the winter.

What a sad horrific fate for that poor little baby.:(

I'm thinking the reason the vacuums/carpet cleaner wasn't seized before was because it really didn't seem to mean as much as it does now? They have fibers that they can match to whatever is recovered on the remains? They also need to prove that Casey cleaned up that car trunk or someone else.

I think it was the duct tape. They were in that garage and house months ago, but duct tape you don't throw away, I bet it was there and they went back to get it. They talked about matching up tear lines on the bags, but after 5 months, would you still have the same roll? We go through them fast, like a ever other week. There had to be fibers on that tape too, that could be linked to the house, or pets.

Hmmm, wonder if anyone grabbed a roll of duct tape yesterday and stuffed it in their pants or shirt? Just a silly thought I know.

Bern, it sounds like you repair things and/or stop up holes in walls the way I do. The miracle of duct tape, lol!:crazy: (I've already used 4 large rolls in an apartment I just moved into in August, ha!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow