Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate writing this........... but didn't the "kids" find a pipe with rope attached. Could this be used to break a neck???
RIP dear Caylee

Sorry Princess Rose if this has already been asked. I'm at work trying to catch up.

Was the carpet cleaning machine an upright type or small canister type i.e. Bissell Little Green machine?

Just wondering if it is small, did G and Cindy use it to shampoo the carpet in the trunk of KC's car?

I also pray that KC did not put Caylee in that trash bag alive and she had to suffocate. I keep thinking of little Jessica Lunsford being buried alive. :-(

JMO

Jessica's hands were taped so that she couldn't tear open the bag. And she was also buried right away. So far we aren't seeing anything that indicates that Caylee's hands were taped. And the bag was in the open, so that if in the bag she would have had a good chance of tearing a hole in the bag.

We know that the body was found, in a garbage bag, with duct tape around the skull. This to me is eough to search her residence. I don't think that there had to be anything else in the bag in order to search the house where both the homicide victim and the suspect lived.

JMO of course.

We know that the body was found, in a garbage bag, with duct tape around the skull. This to me is eough to search her residence. I don't think that there had to be anything else in the bag in order to search the house where both the homicide victim and the suspect lived.

JMO of course.

I don't know much about the warrant process but I would think that they couldn't just get a warrant based on a hunch that it was Caylee.

Some thoughts & Theories.....

A Pillow may have been found inside the bag of remains & LE wants to see if it matches any pillows from the house.If Casey used chloroform to drug Caylee while she was at Tony's or Fusion she may have set up a pillow & blanket in the trunk for Caylee to sleep on.

When Casey found Caylee dead she may have drove home to clean the trunk & bury Caylee.

She may have also borrowed the shovel to bury Caylee in the yard but found that it was too much work or she didn't have enough time so she hid Caylee in the Sandbox until she could figure out what to do.

I think LE may checking the vacuums to see if they contain any particles of soil that match the soil from the area that the remains were found. Also, the vacuums may have been used to clean the trunk.

I think the duct tape was used to cover Caylee's mouth "Just Incase" she woke up & cried out......Casey is smart.........she thinks of everything.

I think they were in the backyard looking at the sandbox. My first thought a while ago was that she hid Caylee in the covered sandbox.

There may be sand on the duct tape...
Is the sand in Caylee's sand box the colored sand you can buy to put in these boxes. They might have found colored sand.

JMO of course.

Wouldn't the duct tape come off as the body started to decompose and loss the tissue that the tape was attached to?

It was reported on wftv that soft tissue remained and that is what the duct tape was attached to.

:( that is a horrible picture.

Yes...They are reporting that large amounts of soft tissue remained.

The bag was covered with water up until a few weeks ago so that must have slowed down the decomp.

LE was sealing the house and getting a search warrant before they removed the remains from the site. This is significant. It means they found something MAJOR that was clear and unambiguous to the naked eye, that tied that dead child directly to the Anthony family home. It could have been some obvious mechanism of death. It could have been some item or article found with the body. But whatever it was, it probably wasn't something subtle, such as sand, or something that would require forensic analysis such as hair. the speed with which they acted is very telling.

I think some of you should read this post again. LE saw something immediately that tied it to the A house. It is not sand or something that could be anywhere. Something immediately made them think of something they saw in or around that house. And the Sherriff made no bones about their theory this morning.

Wouldn't the duct tape come off as the body started to decompose and loss the tissue that the tape was attached to?

I would think it would but I'm starting to think that there is plenty of soft tissue remaining.

Also, they said the hair color matches Caylee so maybe they can find out if she did infact have chloroform in her system

Some thoughts & Theories.....

A Pillow may have been found inside the bag of remains & LE wants to see if it matches any pillows from the house.If Casey used chloroform to drug Caylee while she was at Tony's or Fusion she may have set up a pillow & blanket in the trunk for Caylee to sleep on.

When Casey found Caylee dead she may have drove home to clean the trunk & bury Caylee.

She may have also borrowed the shovel to bury Caylee in the yard but found that it was too much work or she didn't have enough time so she hid Caylee in the Sandbox until she could figure out what to do.

I think LE may checking the vacuums to see if they contain any particles of soil that match the soil from the area that the remains were found. Also, the vacuums may have been used to clean the trunk.

I think the duct tape was used to cover Caylee's mouth "Just Incase" she woke up & cried out......Casey is smart.........she thinks of everything.

I see Casey very differently, not smart AT ALL- she didn't even think ahead enough to create fake proof to cover her lies in all this. She doesn't plan ahead- She's an impulsive and a crappy liar!! The only reason she's been able to manipulate her parents all these years is because they never called her on anything for fear of upsetting her. 6 months pregnant and thinks everyone is going to believe she's just bloated!?! She's a moron and so'r they!

I hope she rots!

Hmmm. Maybe feathers? I have a feather pillow and every now and then some of the small downy feathers work their way out of the pillow ticking. It will be so interesting to see what forensics they gather from the home and from the scene.

It's also possible KC smothered Caylee with the pillow and fibers stuck to the duct tape. Whatever it is,I'm keeping my fingers crossed they can link the evidence to KC.

i will never beleive that Casey chloro'd Caylee and left her to sleep it off in the trunk. Again...no one chloro's their baby to get it to sleep. No it's much much darker than that.
I have completely ruled out that theroy....

I wouldn't be shocked if Caylee was tortured before her death. Something very dark happened to that child....this was no "nap in the trunk".

I think some of you should read this post again. LE saw something immediately that tied it to the A house. It is not sand or something that could be anywhere. Something immediately made them think of something they saw in or around that house. And the Sherriff made no bones about their theory this morning.

ITA but the things we saw them take out of the house has peoples minds going a mile a minute. I think people pretty much realize that it was something specific after finding Caylee that sent LE to the house. I think they can't stop thinking of the other stuff they took out too while there, which is pretty natural if you ask me.

The question seems to be whether whatever was found with the body that ties to the house helps with identification or with determining how Caylee died. It appears that LE thinks she was killed in the house - meaning the theories of Caylee being killed at Lee's or in the trunk of the car would be debunked.

i will never beleive that Casey chloro'd Caylee and left her to sleep it off in the trunk. Again...no one chloro's their baby to get it to sleep. No it's much much darker than that.
I have completely ruled out that theroy....

I wouldn't be shocked if Caylee was tortured before her death. Something very dark happened to that child....this was no "nap in the trunk".

I don't think there was a nap in the trunk either. Where would you park to put a child in and out of a trunk without anyone seeing you. If I ever saw someone taking a sleepy child out of the car trunk, I'd call 911.

Caylee died somewhere besides the trunk.

My original theory, back in July, was that Casey strangled Caylee to death. I never believed she regularly chloroformed Caylee. If she used chloroform, imo, she used it once, to quiet Caylee before she strangled her to death. Once I found out Cindy also tried to strangle Casey (knowing a family member would stop her), I thought all the more Casey strangled Caylee. And then there was the "neck breaking" search discovery and that almost cemented the deal for me.

There was never a time I thought Caylee was alive. There was never a time I thought her death was an accident.

Now, I am also thinking, along with the strangulation theory, Casey could have smothered Caylee in her own bedroom. Duct taped her mouth so she doesn't scream. All this, with Cindy and George sleeping down the hall. What better payback, in Casey's mind.

So what I am trying to figure out is, what sorts of things inside that black bag, would tie Caylee's death to having occurred at the Anthony's house? Doll clothing in the bag, tieing that to the doll in the Anthony's house, probably isn't good enough. It has to be something else. It would be interesting to see how many items we can come up with.

LE was sealing the house and getting a search warrant before they removed the remains from the site. This is significant. It means they found something MAJOR that was clear and unambiguous to the naked eye, that tied that dead child directly to the Anthony family home. It could have been some obvious mechanism of death. It could have been some item or article found with the body. But whatever it was, it probably wasn't something subtle, such as sand, or something that would require forensic analysis such as hair. the speed with which they acted is very telling.

I have been trying to post this forever!!
I was watching Headline News on HNN and they showed a close up of the
bags in the car and they showed this fabric it had to be part of Caylees
bedding! Here is a picture of her bedding... I don't have a link for what I saw
in the back of the car but it's the same fabric!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bHu2BEdA_bk/SJIaBXTDoiI/AAAAAAAAAH0/qhEbUe9o2I8/s1600-h/bilde.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paintedhousecat