Evidence revealed during the course of the Wrongful Death action

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hypothetical exchange:

DS: Your stupid f$###ing girlfriend has killed our son!!

JS: What are you talking about it?? She tried to save him!!

DS: Save him? Are you kidding me??? She was with him and now he's dying, you stupid effing SOB!!!!

This isn't a brainstorming session for Lifetime Movie Network.

Mrs. Mary Suii Hoecker-Loehner is accusing three people of getting together and murdering her sister, yet she has no evidence to prove that any of them did any of the very specific things she alleges in the wrongful death suit.

All her latest attorney has come up with is a story about some mystery woman hearing screams.

Greer just wanted to be on the news that day.

As much as she and her previous/current attorneys love the media, if they had a smoking gun they would have gone on Dr. Phil to announce it.

Mrs. Mary Suii Hoecker-Loehner is accusing three people of getting together and murdering her sister, yet she has no evidence to prove that any of them did any of the very specific things she alleges in the wrongful death suit.

All her latest attorney has come up with is a story about some mystery woman hearing screams.

As much as she and her previous/current attorneys love the media, if they had a smoking gun they would have gone on Dr. Phil to announce it.

If Dina had proof that she was sitting vigil at Max's bedside during RZ's death, she would have presented it to stop all the accusations.

If Dina had proof that she was sitting vigil at Max's bedside during RZ's death, she would have presented it to stop all the accusations.

Dina's answers for her whereabouts at the time of Becky's death were good enough for the San Diego County Sheriff's Office and the Coronado Police department.

They are not going to come near being close "good enough" for the jury, though. 😹

I'm sure you will be there, as will I. I'll probably hear you humming Cell Block Tango.

The hypothetical conversation I posted is the only way the message on the door has ever made sense to me. It has always sounded taunting and in a third voice.

I came to the case with no preconceived notions and looked at all sides and decided to offer my opinion when the subject came up.

There's nothing wrong with offering opinions. There IS something repugnant about shoving them down someone's throat at 100 decibals, though.

IMO.

(modsnip)

The "facts" used to close this case dont logically add up.

I don't particularly care for some of Dina's behaviors after Rebecca died, but I dunno.. Maybe they're not as suspicious as they appear; maybe she's just a mean person?

I certainly don't feel any hatred towards Dina. I save my rage for the proper focus: Rigged justice :(

I don't see theories based on hatred. I see theories based on holes and hinkiness.

The "facts" used to close this case dont logically add up.

I don't particularly care for some of Dina's behaviors after Rebecca died, but I dunno.. Maybe they're not as suspicious as they appear; maybe she's just a mean person?

I certainly don't feel any hatred towards Dina. I save my rage for the proper focus: Rigged justice

Mary Suii Hoecker-Loehner and her lawyers have played that angle for all its worth.

They have had the case files for years.

Sheriff Gore cautioned them during the time Bremner was cherry picking evidence and releasing it in bits to the media to cast doubt on the integrity of the investigation into Becky's death.

Sheriff Gore informed them that if portions of the investigation are released in a way that falsely represents the work performed by the Sheriff’s Department,they will correct the false portrayal by opening the entire investigation for public scrutiny.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/gore_letter.pdf

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Sheriff_Bill_Gore_Letter_Rebecca_Zahau.html

Mary Suii Hoecker-Loehner and her lawyers have played that angle for all its worth.

They have had the case files for years.

Sheriff Gore cautioned them during the time Bremner was cherry picking evidence and releasing it in bits to the media to cast doubt on the integrity of the investigation into Becky's death.

Sheriff Gore informed them that if portions of the investigation are released in a way that falsely represents the work performed by the Sheriff’s Department, they will correct the false portrayal by opening the entire investigation for public scrutiny.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/gore_letter.pdf

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Sheriff_Bill_Gore_Letter_Rebecca_Zahau.html
You are correct, those case files have not been released. That is their prerogative.

Why does it bother you so much?

All files, partial files or no files being released by Rebecca's family has absolutely no bearing of my present opinion of Gore.

He and he alone is responsible for the disdain I hold for him.

After the two-part Dr Phil/Anne Bremner/Paul Ciolino/Wecht autopsy extravaganza aired......

The SDSCO responded:

"To date, neither our detectives nor the Medical Examiner's Office have been presented with any evidence from this second autopsy. If Dr. Wecht or Miss Bremner would like to share information they believe is pertinent with our investigators, we would be glad to meet with them, rather than hear their results on television provided as entertainment."

And Sheriff Gore's remarks:

"No new information has been provided by this second autopsy."

"Those who appeared on the 'Dr. Phil' show altered and misrepresented facts, as well as omitted pertinent details all together."

"This is nothing more than sensationalism at its lowest point and the family is only enduring more suffering from this insensitivity," Gore said.

Gore has repeatedly said that if new evidence comes forward, the Zahau case will be re-opened.

http://www.10news.com/news/zahau-pathologist-offers-no-surprises-on-dr-phil-show

The door graffiti reads sarcastic to me. Of course, that's one of the problems with the written word. That's why we have emojis

Too bad Rebecca didn't think to draw an emoji on the door so you would know what she meant by her crazy message.

Do you have proof that Dina has NOT presented it in a deposition?

They are not going to come near being close "good enough" for the jury, though. 😹

This will never make it to a jury. It will be thrown out of court by judge Bacall next month. The Good Judge already warned the Zahaus of that.

:judge:

Anne Bremner-

It's a case that just cries out for answers and investigation," Zahau family attorney Anne Bremner told Dr. Phil. "We even have mixed DNA in her fingernail clippings."

Sheriff Gore-

Sheriff Gore advised those who appeared on the "Dr. Phil" show altered and misrepresented facts, as well as omitted pertinent details all together.

For example, the guests on the show referred to mixed DNA underneath Rebecca's fingernails. There were 13 samples taken from fingernails of both hands. Each of the samples was analyzed separately. In twelve of the samples, the DNA results were consistent with the presence of DNA from only one person.

The DNA types found in these samples matched the DNA of Rebecca Zahau. In one of the samples, the results indicated the presence of DNA from at least two people. The majority of the DNA present was consistent with Rebecca's DNA.The amount of information obtained from the other contributor(s) was so minute; it was not possible to identify the source.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16049618/pathologist-hanging-would-have-broken-zahaus-neck

Here we have Anne Bremner on Dr. Phil stating mixed DNA was found in Rebecca's fingernail clippings. Then we have Sheriff Gore's rebuttal were he states facts were altered or misrepresented. In Gore's OWN explanation he admits there was a sample wherein the results showed the presence of DNA from 2 people. That is not misrepresentation. There was mixed DNA found in a sample of Rebecca's fingernail clippings. Plain and simple. Gore further explains the other contributor to the DNA was too minute to identify. Being unable to identify DNA does not equate to it not being there. Fact, mixed DNA was indeed found. Gore chose to spin the story and go on the defense by accusing the family of misrepresenting the facts when they were telling the truth.

A linchpin of MZL's murder scenario:

"She was struck four times on the back of the head with a
blunt object by DINA, rendering her unconscious."

There are no injuries to the back of RZ's head noted in the autopsy.

The 4 subgaleal hemorrages noted in the report were on the front/right.

BTW,

Those contusions/bumps likely came from her head hitting the underside of the balcony and against the side of a the wall.

These were not blows from a blunt instrument.

--Dr. Wecht, appeared via satellite on the TV show and reported, "I lean very strongly toward it being a homicide – something involving foul play – and lean very strongly against it being a suicide."

--During his autopsy, Dr. Wecht had a chance to examine four head injuries that did not break the skin but caused bleeding underneath Zahau's scalp.

--The San Diego County Medical Examiner has described those head injures as "relatively minor" and said in a September statement that "she may have struck her head on the balcony on the way down."

--Dr. Wecht disagreed with that conclusion.

--"You have to have blunt force trauma. You have to have the head impacting against some object four times; or be struck by something four times in a round, blunt force nature," said Dr. Wecht.

--"I would like to hear from them how you get four separate impacts to the top of the head in a vertical hanging," Wecht continued. "And, the significance of that is that those kinds of impacts might lead to a concussion and could lead to temporary unconsciousness."

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16049618/pathologist-hanging-would-have-broken-zahaus-neck

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82
Back