Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually this works for me Beach. I'm giving myself a much needed break next week. Yup my very own spring break if you will. It's been way too long since I've ever gotten to enjoy a "spring break" (more than I care to admit).

A whole week off! And what am I going to do when taking a break from the legal arena ???? Yes that's right follow another case ....

I'm nutty ....

Nooooooooo, you're staying RIGHT HERE! (just kidding):floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Enjoy your spring break. :)

http://www.weartv.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.fl/33781729-www.weartv.com.shtml

A judge in Orlando has ruled that a carpet sample that came from a car trunk can be used in the trial of a Florida mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter.

The defense had asked that a carpet sample from the trunk not be allowed to be introduced into the trial. The carpet sample had high levels of chloroform.

Does this mean Dr Vass and the chloroform levels are in??????

Wow. Of the hundreds of photos of Caylee, the one with the stain outline of her decomposing little body in her mama's car may be the one that seals KC's fate. I think a jury will find this evidence visual compelling and damning.

Oh, the irony of it all. KC, JB and the A's exploiting Caylee's photos for their own gain. Now Caylee's last photo image makes them all afraid. This is so delicious in a backward sort of way.

The truth will prevail... this is Caylee's truth... she was there in that trunk... and all the injustices she endured will be revealed in that courtroom loudly and clearly.

Thank you Mobius.. I really enjoy your posts!!

Caylee was last seen alive getting into that car with ICA.

The defense can call the stain a banana or a pig, but Caylee was never seen alive by anyone,other than ICA, again.

Next time anyone sees Caylee ,she is found dead JUST AROUND THE CORNER from where she was LAST SEEN getting into THAT CAR WITH THE STAIN AND THE SMELL.

I don't why the DT is even fighting this evidence . Common sense.

BBM

He he he, remember how Baez kept insisting during the Farce of Frye that only the State had burden of proof (again proving Baez' loose knowledge of the actual law and how and when burden of proof applies) and HHJP just smiled at him with that slightly amused little smile?

Priceless.

I think I even seen it commented here that it was the SA that had the Burden of proof. However, if that was so, then the DT could do a fry on everything, and tie up alot of resources and time.

http://www.weartv.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.fl/33781729-www.weartv.com.shtml

A judge in Orlando has ruled that a carpet sample that came from a car trunk can be used in the trial of a Florida mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter.

The defense had asked that a carpet sample from the trunk not be allowed to be introduced into the trial. The carpet sample had high levels of chloroform.

Does this mean Dr Vass and the chloroform levels are in??????

We don't know yet. That news station focused on the carpet sample instead of the stain for some reason (the only one that did that, btw), making that article confusing. We only know right now that the stain is in, not the entire carpet sample including chloroform just yet. We'll have to wait until Monday to hear if the chloroform and Dr. Vass is in.

someone needs to email him the photo Wen just posted the link to....my husband couldn't see it until he saw that photo.....he said WOW! I SEE IT!!!

I don't think the SA will be allowed to show the outline. Just the regular, untouched photo. And not even mention the outline. The jury will not know about it, unless one of THEM notice it, and points it out to the others.

Which I don't understand, cause if it was me, I would assume I was just seeing things.. cause if there WAS something to see, I would expect it to be pointed out as part of the evidence. I guess I would make a lousy Juror.

(snipped by me)

Wow. Of the hundreds of photos of Caylee, the one with the stain outline of her decomposing little body in her mama's car may be the one that seals KC's fate. I think a jury will find this evidence visual compelling and damning.

Oh, the irony of it all. KC, JB and the A's exploiting Caylee's photos for their own gain. Now Caylee's last photo image makes them all afraid. This is so delicious in a backward sort of way.

Bold mine

Amazing, isn't it? It's sort of a bittersweet miracle. :)

We don't know yet. That news station focused on the carpet sample instead of the stain for some reason (the only one that did that, btw), making that article confusing. We only know right now that the stain is in, not the entire carpet sample including chloroform just yet. We'll have to wait until Monday to hear if the chloroform and Dr. Vass is in.

I did wonder if they were confused about the stain and the sample. Too bad, I'm rooting for Dr Vass. I think he would have no trouble explaining clearly to the jury.

I don't think the SA will be allowed to show the outline. Just the regular, untouched photo. And not even mention the outline. The jury will not know about it, unless one of THEM notice it, and points it out to the others.

Which I don't understand, cause if it was me, I would assume I was just seeing things.. cause if there WAS something to see, I would expect it to be pointed out as part of the evidence. I guess I would make a lousy Juror.

I think that AZLawyer said that the SA could point out where they saw the shoulder, knee, hip, ect but not actually draw the outline. It will be enough if these jurors use common sense.

I believe he said it could've been a banana. :waitasec: :loser:

I think that he worked the idea of a stigmata in there also. ...maybe cause ICA gets answers from on high when she sneezes. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ETA JB was rather confusing.

Bold mine

Amazing, isn't it? It's sort of a bittersweet miracle. :)

It is of a similar miracle that happened in the Lacy Peterson case.. her body and that of the poor wee boy washed up on the shore where they were dumped. This is the spirit of the lost ones coming back to testify in their own behalf. Good on you Caylee. ..

If my knees would let me, I could dance a jig!! :great: :great: :great: :great:

As Judge Strickland would say- The irony is rich indeed - all of the A's have sold photos of Caylee and made hundreds of thousands of $ without working a day or lifting a finger to find her.
Now the photos of her remains and the photo of the stain in the trunk will convict ICA.

Here is what Richard Hornsby had to say regarding the stain evidence:-
It makes for an obvious conclusion; you don't need a scientist to tell them (Jury) what it may or may not mean.

I liked the part of the motion where HHJP says the defense did not provide any factual evidence to support their position.
When do they ever?

I believe he said it could've been a banana. :waitasec: :loser:

No wonder it got admitted. THAT was the totality of his argument? :floorlaugh:

I bet his wife wins them all at home, too.

I haven't seen a motion for a Frye hearing regarding a test that would analyze the brain activity of JB.

I'd like to know whether or not his I-Pad /Blackberry usage in the courtroom has resulted in a change in his synaptic signaling process.

They seem to be doing something to his logic, reasoning, and judgement.

I haven't seen a motion for a Frye hearing regarding a test that would analyze the brain activity of JB.

I'd like to know whether or not his I-Pad /Blackberry usage in the courtroom has resulted in a change in his synaptic signaling process.

They seem to be doing something to his logic, reasoning, and judgement.

HAHA maybe they're inhibiting his dopamine receptors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes