Evidence you can't explain

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes it is strange/not totally logical...but try to follow me here...
1) Burke accidentally (or on purpose, who the hell knows) kills his sister.
2) Parents know he did it and cover for him.
3) DNA/evidence is taken at the time from the scene (not semen, right? Only what was under her fingernails?)
4) Parents (or maybe just Patsy) are already aware that Burke is the result of an affair/etc...so are not concerned with the pending DNA results/outcome- as it will show whoever killed her, does not/could not match anyone in the family. (again this is where I need science people to either refute or back me up here...how does DNA matching work? If one the parents is not the biological parent, will DNA still show a partial match with the other/maternal parent??)

I know it's a long shot but so are all the other intruder/ransom/theories out there. I don't think we'll ever know what really went on in that house.

In my theory, PR did it and blamed BR to enlist the aid and undying devotion of JR. However, the evidence I can't explain- the black light lighting up on her thighs, assumed to be semen. Would blood also light up? Is there any other line of thinking about what fluid or substance was present on her thighs?

Found it- was found to be her own blood.

I think the son is not the biological child of John Ramsey. I think (all you science people-yes?no?) this would explain the DNA clearance of the remaining 3 family members in '08 by the new DA at the time.
And also explains the strange behaviour (and in my opinion, cover up) by the parents- protecting their son.

BBM

I'm leaning that way too.

3) DNA/evidence is taken at the time from the scene (not semen, right? Only what was under her fingernails?)
4) Parents (or maybe just Patsy) are already aware that Burke is the result of an affair/etc...so are not concerned with the pending DNA results/outcome- as it will show whoever killed her, does not/could not match anyone in the family. (again this is where I need science people to either refute or back me up here...how does DNA matching work? If one the parents is not the biological parent, will DNA still show a partial match with the other/maternal parent??)

I know it's a long shot but so are all the other intruder/ransom/theories out there. I don't think we'll ever know what really went on in that house.

If it wasn't JR's son he would still have PR's genes as well.

Didn't a neighbor report hearing what she thought to be a scream? Instead of being JB's scream like is probably the common thought (if the neighbor did indeed hear a scream), maybe it was PR when she discovered JB if BR or JR were responsible.

On a side note, I still find it interesting that THREE people slept through the night when a supposed intruder wandered around their house, writing ransom notes, using materials found in the home to murder their child, and carefreely making his/her way to a remote room in the basement, which, by all accounts, was not a very easy location to get to. Convenient to have one of the most brazen intruders in the history of American crime just happen to go into the home of three of most sound sleepers ever.

Didn't a neighbor report hearing what she thought to be a scream? Instead of being JB's scream like is probably the common thought (if the neighbor did indeed hear a scream), maybe it was PR when she discovered JB if BR or JR were responsible.

On a side note, I still find it interesting that THREE people slept through the night when a supposed intruder wandered around their house, writing ransom notes, using materials found in the home to murder their child, and carefreely making his/her way to a remote room in the basement, which, by all accounts, was not a very easy location to get to. Convenient to have one of the most brazen intruders in the history of American crime just happen to go into the home of three of most sound sleepers ever.

And where was the Ramsey's dog that night? At the neighbors? What a lucky intruder indeed!

And where was the Ramsey's dog that night? At the neighbors? What a lucky intruder indeed!
Yes, it looks like a perfect storm, doesn't it? I haven't read much about the dog, but what it looked like to me, was the neighbors kept him more than the Rs, so him being gone might not have been out of the ordinary, IDK. Really though, if the blood curdling scream wasn't enough to get help, a little dog's bark wouldn't have done much good. The killer probably would have just murdered him too. moo

BBM

I'm leaning that way too.

If it wasn't JR's son he would still have PR's genes as well.[/QUO

Noooo! Not so fast!
It is easy and commonplace to identify the patriarchal lines of DNA....much more difficult to study the maternal lines from a son as it is from a daughter.

Just wanting to say something here...I am a female and have many times applied makeup and went to bed without removing and awoke with my makeup still intact, albeit not as fresh, but on enough that my friends have commented why I put makeup on before work. (I own a beauty salon so I typically get ready for work at work) I also have worn the same outfit the next day if it was lightly worn. For instance if I had went out to eat and was going shopping or such the next day. Not that I'm defending PR but, I felt I should add.

What does BBM mean?

BBM=bolded by me. It when someone adds a quote and bolds whatever they are replying to or what they find important etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I know. My question is what was bolded in your post? :waitasec:

This is from a page entitled statement analysis; http://.blogspot.com/2013/10/john-ramsey-objects-to-release-of-grand.html

John and Patsy Ramsey were indicted in the death by child abuse of their daughter, Jonbenet, but then District Attorney, Alex Hunter, refused to sign the indictment, thereby hindering justice for Jonbenet.
Statement Analysis has shown that both parents were deceptive, and John Ramsey used language consistent with child sexual abuse...

The problem for me with that is that they never say how they reached that conclusion.

^ that line of reasoning has merit but I will add that Judith Phillips, PR's friend in Atlanta and later in Boulder, was quoted in PMPT talking about PR's business experience. before she was pregnant with BR she marketed Judith's husband's "sophisticated management system" in GA. then when she became pregnant she quit that job and did all of the the marketing for JR's company out of their basement. (PR's parents and her sisters and their husbands worked for JR as well). so I think PR was very familiar with computer system terminology

I agree. My husband is an architect and I am able to comfortably use architectural terms just because I have listened to him talk.

With all do respect, I think you are missing the point. If BR was not JR biological child, when they tested his DNA he would still have markers from PR. So if it was his DNA on JB, it would still come up as a partial match. Therefore, it would link the Ramsey's to the murder.

IMO JBR and BR have the same parents, they look alike to me. It's posted on another thread, but there is a pic from 2006? of JR and BR and the first time I saw it...all I saw was JBR in BR face, especially his eyes.

With all do respect, I think you are missing the point. If BR was not JR biological child, when they tested his DNA he would still have markers from PR. So if it was his DNA on JB, it would still come up as a partial match. Therefore, it would link the Ramsey's to the murder.

IMO JBR and BR have the same parents, they look alike to me. It's posted on another thread, but there is a pic from 2006? of JR and BR and the first time I saw it...all I saw was JBR in BR face, especially his eyes.

ok, here's a really bizarre reach. What if BR doesn't have DNA markers that match PR or JR? There's a rare disorder where neither parents DNA matched a child's. I'll try to find a link. This would extremely RARE!

ok, here's a really bizarre reach. What if BR doesn't have DNA markers that match PR or JR? There's a rare disorder where neither parents DNA matched a child's. I'll try to find a link. This would extremely RARE!

That would be very rare. This is where having access to his medical records would come in handy!

Where the original roll of duct tape and cord went. I recall in one of JR's early interviews, when asked what doors he checked, he mentioned something about going outside the evening of the 25. I always thought he did that to cover his *advertiser censored* if a neighbor saw him doing something unusual (like ditching the cord roll and duct tape). But if that were the case, where the hell did he stash these items that LE could never recover them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back