Evidence you can't explain

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quote of partial post by SuperDave:

bbm

images

Never thought about it, but you nailed that one, SuperDave!
icon14.gif

It's a funny thing, isn't it, borndem? We're always told by IDI to look at the Rs' history, Well, that's exactly how I came to that conclusion!

And just like you and so many of us have observed, the LEO's couldn't get past it -- from the time they walked into that house and looked around a bit & got the basic story, which was about all they'd get for a while, several LEO's just smelled something fishy. Even these LEO's who had had little to no experience with homicides felt that something was just "not right."

Further, to arrest the Ramsey's or anyone, the investigator(s) would have to write-up a good reason(s) for arresting someone. Apprehension of a suspect has to be based on probable cause (def.: "Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution,..." from http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/probable+cause) for an arrest -- and I think the very things we have discussed would have (should have) been sufficient to stand up to an official's standard for approving the arrest. A dead child, still in the home where she lived; her body was not found in a reasonable place and her body was not seen to be in a normal state for a natural death; the R's did not receive a call from the kidnappers; the RN was unusual; etc. Need I go on?

But the DA did not agree, ergo an approval for the application for an arrest warrant was not granted, and the request was not submitted.

And here we stand today. Same empty hands, and the only difference is that 17 years, almost to the day, have elapsed and we have had a drastic change in the personnel in the DA's office. We'll see what happens, and we stand by, hopeful but powerless.
icon9.gif
:banghead:

From the time this was first on the news I immediately concluded BDI and the parents covered it up. My opinion has never changed.

When I first saw it on TV I thought molestation and maybe a dad it, until seeing Patsy leaving the memorial wearing lipstick and earrings with her hair looking good.

Of course, I'd think the presence of an allegedly kidnapped, but in fact murdered, child in her own home and found by a parent raises a BIG red flag as to why the parents should be arrested. The presence of a phony ransom note in the mother's handwriting is another. But hey- what do I know?

Of course, I'd think the presence of an allegedly kidnapped, but in fact murdered, child in her own home and found by a parent raises a BIG red flag as to why the parents should be arrested. The presence of a phony ransom note in the mother's handwriting is another. But hey- what do I know?

Don't forget about the ransom note asking for the exact amount of JR's bonus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back