Expect disciplinary action against deputy who met RK on the scene

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that answers our questions about the deputy that responded - it couldn't have been AR as he was fired and you can't discipline a deputy that is already fired.

I think the A's may be already thinking of a law suit..Their GD should've been found 4 months sooner but wasn't because LE was negligent..Do they have a case??

Well ALL they had to do was tell where she was. I believe they knew and if not then make their murdering daughter tell. It is not LE's fault that no one thought KC would dump Caylee like garbage.

He does need to be disciplined though for such actions if it is true.

Well ALL they had to do was tell where she was. I believe they knew and if not then make their murdering daughter tell. It is not LE's fault that no one thought KC would dump Caylee like garbage.

The phone calls did not ask any LE to come out and check 'garbage'.......

He said he suspected what they found. They just did not want to get their boots dirty (wet)

No follow-up. Sorry!

I think the A's may be already thinking of a law suit..Their GD should've been found 4 months sooner but wasn't because LE was negligent..Do they have a case??

Their daughter was negligent! Could you imagine what they would actually look like trying to sue because of this. Cindy herself said she would go door to door if that is what it took! If she would have went door to door, she may have smelled that same smell coming from the car in July! They don't have a case..they would be crazier than ever to even try it!

That would be the perfect end to this case if the very people who never took one step in ANY search for Caylee, and who have misled and deceived LE from the begining to muddy the waters so they could not see anything about Casey or THEM clearly, and who never ONCE asked the supposed kidnappers to return their granddaughter were to sue the Orange County Sheriffs Dept because they did not look closely enough...at least they looked AT ALL!~ And, even if he HAD waded in there is no indication that the bag that Caylee was eventually found in was the very same bag from that report in August. That was a KNOWN dumping ground so there could have been any number of bags dumped there from when Caylee was placed there and when her remains were discovered. There IS still the possibility that Casey buried Caylee in a shallow grave and the the flooding from Fay dislodged her and brought her to the spot she was discovered. There is nothing concrete to say that the bag he saw in August was THAT bag and there is nothing to indicate that if the officer HAD waded on in that he would have found her there in that spot. Her bones were found over a one acre area-it is as good a chance she was buried further DOWN and floated UP as there is that she was placed there in the first place.:waitasec: To me that would be Pot Kettle Black...

Hi Mysteryview, I hadn't heard the cop didn't want to walk out into the water to look into the bag :confused: I thought that was when the cop got scared of snakes. I guess the only bag I heard about a bag is it was out by the road, and you don't have to walk thru water to get that. :blowkiss:

LOL, I thought I got it right. Here is the quote from GMA

"He went to the water's edge. I pointed to where it was at. He just swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything.' And pretty much, that was it. I guess the deputy didn't want to go in the water to look at the bag," Kronk said. "The cop was, I would say, he was kind of rude to me."
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6635154&page=1

Oh yeah, Kronk had warned him to watch out for rattlesnakes.

Agreed! but where's the proof the A's knew (so far there's none) & I don't see how they can be held accountable for failing to make KC tell..That leaves me still thinking there may be possible reasonable cause to pursue a suit against LE.

Don't get me wrong..I don't want this to happen & will truly be SICK if it does.

Inside Edition had a little bit of his interview on GMA on tonight. Kronk said the officer was rude and more or less blew him off. Said that he evidently didn't want to walk out into the water to look into the bag.

Considering that LE knew about the child missing in the neighborhood I would have thought the officer would have shown more interest. It doesn't surprise me that he is facing disciplinary charges, what does surprise me is that they haven't already happened. After all it has been more than a month since they interviewed Kronk and they said then that they would be looking into his allegations.

That officer makes Le look terrible ,keystone kops come to mind.If that officer did his job the first time out there might have been a known cause of death and who knows maybe even finger prints on her body.Plus who knows if gee the cops where there 3 times but Caylee was not found,maybe someone else put here there.Hey you never know how many people will buy Baez BS:waitasec:

I'm going to go look for a transcript of the interview that RK gave about his experience with LE. He said that the LE that responded to the scene told him that he was wasting tax payers money. I do remember him saying that. Wonder if that's why on one of the calls RK said "I don't want to waste taxpayers money?" Anyone have a quick link? Pretty Please? :)

Agreed! but where's the proof the A's knew (so far there's none) & I don't see how they can be held accountable for failing to make KC tell..That leaves me still thinking there may be possible reasonable cause to pursue a suit against LE.

Don't get me wrong..I don't want this to happen & will truly be SICK if it does.

They have no standing to file any lawsuits were Caylee is concerned. They are not her parents or guardian.

We will have to wait and see about them knowing - IMO it is very obvious by their actions and their lack of human behaviors. It will all come out. I believe LA will be arrested for something also.

I even felt the 911 operators were alittle aloof when he called a couple of times. They certainly weren't very dilligent whith a missing child in the area and their insistence that he call the tip line.
They should have been made to understand that some people have their reasons and he expressed hesitancy.
The ball was dropped by too many people. LE should have covered that area totally and so should have a few of the extensive searches that went on.
So it had water in it, then do what you have to do to search in a swampy area. And it didn't have water all that time either.
I saw the police reports and one officer was only there for 5 minutes, probably long enough to fill out a short record.
This whole case is a mess and now more people are inserting themselves.
Where was everyone 6 mos. ago? :confused:

I didn't know the deputies in Orlando were issued snake-proof boots and suits, push poles and machetes! It sure would have helped this guy hack his way into a swamp to find that garbage bag that no one could see.

The blame for everything in this case is on KC. No one else. All she had to do was tell LE where she dumped Caylee's body.

What I couldn't get - these dispatchers sound as if they don't even know where the A's house is? With all the searches going on and all - shouldn't they maybe have had a map or at least an address? Bookmarked it on Google Earth? Something???

From listening to the audio, one dispatcher was trying to look the A's addy up in the phone book... :eek:

I'm going to go look for a transcript of the interview that RK gave about his experience with LE. He said that the LE that responded to the scene told him that he was wasting tax payers money. I do remember him saying that. Wonder if that's why on one of the calls RK said "I don't want to waste taxpayers money?" Anyone have a quick link? Pretty Please? :)

I may be wrong, but are you sure you are not thinking about what LE told LP about his search for Caylee in the Little Econ River?

That officer makes Le look terrible ,keystone kops come to mind.If that officer did his job the first time out there might have been a known cause of death and who knows maybe even finger prints on her body.

I agree that the officer should have done his job, but I doubt a cause of death could have been determined at that point. It only takes about 2 weeks for a body to completely skeletonize in hot weather. I'm sure poor Caylee was already bones by the time anybody knew she was even missing. :(

I agree that the officer should have done his job, but I doubt a cause of death could have been determined at that point. It only takes about 2 weeks for a body to completely skeletonize in hot weather. I'm sure poor Caylee was already bones by the time anybody knew she was even missing. :(
Her remains are not the only item that could have provided useful evidence. The entire scene and anything else that had been left there could have provided clues that perhaps were moved and faded with time.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members