Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow! Can you imagine going through your pictures and realizing you've got a shot of this guy? He's just strolling along---getting ready to unleash abject horror and pain on countless lives. Grrr, makes me so mad I could spit.

Too bad we can't release our rage on them when they are caught, if proven to be the monsters that did this! I think I would actually enjoy that.

Perhaps we could all just agree that there are millions of dark/tan skinned Americans.....AND that there are also millions of WHITE foreigners. At this point their skin color tells us NOTHING about their nationality nor their motives.

Please don't jump all over me,but suspect one looks Asian too me in one of the pictures. Obviously I can't see his eyes,but something about his facial structure. Its only in one picture however. That could be why he is wearing sunglasses.

The picture posted right before the presser on myfoxboston,was that the same guy? Is that suspect 2 or someone who just looks like him?

Yes. He looks like a typical NY Italian to me (I'm sure similar to Boston!) In fact his nose looks exactly like my Italian friends... I had to do a double take, the profile was so similar.

You're right - I looked at the video again, he's not terribly dark skinned but definitely olive. He does look very italian. My son is half Guatemalan and has very similar coloring to the guy in the white hat.

Guy in the white hat kind of reminds me of Christopher from the sopranos

christopher_moltisanti20_93900413.jpg

Yeah bushy eyebrows and all.

Perhaps we could all just agree that there are millions of dark/tan skinned Americans.....AND that there are also millions of WHITE foreigners. At this point their skin color tells us NOTHING about their nationality nor their motives.

True. Like I tell everyone. If you were born in America, just like I am, we have it all. All nationalities in the melting pot and in our bloodlines. Family backgrounds need not be looked into, just read some history books. We are 100% = everything.

However, certain characteristics will more predominate and stand out. In a crowd, looking for a perp, those are helpful to know.

I thought I would be more relieved once we had pics of these guys but now I am angry. So angry. I hope they find these b*stards in the next 24 hours. I only wish our justice system allowed them alone time with all the affected families after their trial. :furious:

Was he in one of the pics discussed here yesterday? Im getting the pics confused.:blushing:

The original sized photo of this is on Reddit. It's near the mail box. I can't copy it and bring it over :-/

http://www.cbsnews.com/

FBI releases video of bombing suspects
(ETA - I see I'm behind you guys - shoulda known... :))

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-18 at 6.19.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-04-18 at 6.19.35 PM.png
    624.1 KB · Views: 229
Gotta go clean up before my mom arrives...

Did they really think they could walk in a city with that many cameras and get away? At least the 1st suspect had a hat and sunglasses obscuring his face somewhat. The younger guy has his face totally uncovered to be recognized. And they were walking right behind each other? Either these guys are idiots or they don't care about getting caught.

Please don't jump all over me,but suspect one looks Asian too me in one of the pictures. Obviously I can't see his eyes,but something about his facial structure. Its only in one picture however. That could be why he is wearing sunglasses.

The picture posted right before the presser on myfoxboston,was that the same guy? Is that suspect 2 or someone who just looks like him?

Don't worry about stating your opinion - everyone is seeing things a little differently and this is what the forum is for after all.

I hope they put out some enhanced photos. I just worry that calling these guys white might be misleading at this point. Maybe they didn't know what else to call them?

Perp 1 in the photos belimom just posted looks a bit chunkier in that photo, and perhaps older than college age.

Still catching up, so this is totally random. FINALLY! I hope this takes like, 5 minutes now :).

nothing new... this is not a typical crime. i truly feel like a world citizen now. this is a crime against humanity. not a country, a government or an idea. an 8 year old innocent boy is dead. ugh.

Did they really think they could walk in a city with that many cameras and get away? At least the 1st suspect had a hat and sunglasses obscuring his face somewhat. The younger guy has his face totally uncovered to be recognized. And they were walking right behind each other? Either these guys are idiots or they don't care about getting caught.

Then they could did a martyr for their cause.

God forbid that "white guys" (whatever "white" means) might be implicated in an act of terrorism on American soil. Oh - the horror!!!

I truly don't believe anyone really cares what color they monsters are. We are all aware that ALL different races, nationalities, genders commit despicable crimes. I think the debate here stems from people trying to identify these particular men.

Perp 1 in the photos belimom just posted looks a bit chunkier in that photo, and perhaps older than college age.

After watching the video a few times -- the one in the dark hat moves like he's older than the one in the white hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996