Explosion Boston Marathon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks, CriminalMinds, that's an interesting interview. All those bomb-sniffing dogs present and these bombs went undetected... The person being interviewed expressed disbelief that this was just routine bomb inspections - perhaps LE was doing more inspections than usual because they were using this event for practice? It's interesting that the photo could have been a member of LE on the roof. Pretty standard procedure during major events in London and New York (so I assume Boston, too).

Not sure if this has been posted yet:

The number of devices, the apparent fireball—former FBI counterterrorism investigator Mark Rossini tells Lloyd Grove how the Boston Marathon explosions resemble the 2004 Madrid attacks, which killed 191.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...thon-bombing-called-a-madrid-style-event.html

Carlos Arredondo was the man in the cowboy hat helping people out - especially the man in the wheelchair =-- here is this wiki page about what he has gone thru in his life: Carlos Arredondo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am speechless. God Bless You Carlos!

Gardenlady said Carlos and his wife are wonderful people. My DD had told me about Carlos in the past and I had no idea this was that same man until a few hours ago.

There was definately a reason for him being there to help this man.

I find this awfully strange that this happened the same day Kim jong was suppose to launch his nuclear missile. I hope he had enough sense not to do something so stupid. If he did the drones are watching him.

Thanks, CriminalMinds, that's an interesting interview. All those bomb-sniffing dogs present and these bombs went undetected... The person being interviewed expressed disbelief that this was just routine bomb inspections - perhaps LE was doing more inspections than usual because they were using this event for practice? It's interesting that the photo could have been a member of LE on the roof. Pretty standard procedure during major events in London and New York (so I assume Boston, too).

The number of devices, the apparent fireball—former FBI counterterrorism investigator Mark Rossini tells Lloyd Grove how the Boston Marathon explosions resemble the 2004 Madrid attacks, which killed 191.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...thon-bombing-called-a-madrid-style-event.html

It's a huge event. What makes you think there were more inspections than usual?
I am not sure what police dogs are sniffing for. These bombs didn't have any plastic explosives.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...12174a-a628-11e2-b029-8fb7e977ef71_story.html

By Carol D. Leonnig, Monday, April 15, 5:18 PM

a 2-year-old boy with a bleeding head injury, who was admitted to the surgical intensive care unit. Another was a 9-year-old girl with a leg trauma so severe that she spent hours in the operating room.

But these were bombing victims, including a 14-year-old boy with a head injury, a 10-year-old girl with a leg fracture, a 12-year-old with a broken femur, and a 7-year-old boy with a leg injury. Three other children were treated in the emergency room for minor injuries along with a 42-year-old parent.

Law enforcement officials said an 8-year-old boy was among the people killed in the explosions near the finish line.

Reporting on minors.

Yikes.

One of those apaprtment rating sites says there's tricks, drugs, rats and the usual suspects that reside there. Can you imagine those tenants tonight? Errrrrybody must be hiding.
Filly are u talking abt that Ocean Ave address?

I'm sure someone posted this already but I didn't have time to go thru every page. Interview with Carlos. I just cannot even imagine. :(

[video=youtube;pWHHWB3Jr60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHHWB3Jr60[/video]

If he did the drones are watching him.

That's right! Drones!

Speaking of "watching".......aren't there a boat load of Big Brother type cameras all over the place in big cities? They had to catch something, right?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/boston-marathon-explosions/index.html

updated 12:14 AM EDT, Tue April 16, 2013

Federal authorities are classifying the bombings as a terrorist attack, but it's not clear whether the origin was domestic or foreign, a federal law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation said.

A federal law enforcement official told CNN that both bombs were small, and initial tests showed no C-4 or other high-grade explosive material, suggesting that the packages used in the attack were crude explosive devices.

Filly are u talking abt that Ocean Ave address?

Yes, BB. One comes up as 364 and one as 394. Admittedly I check all those conspiracy boards and they say it's 364.

Do you know this place?

It's a huge event. What makes you think there were more inspections than usual?
I am not sure what police dogs are sniffing for. These bombs didn't have any plastic explosives.

Did you listen to the interview? The interviewee said it seemed more than usual, to him. In response to that interview, I wondered if that's the case, could the reason have been they were using this event for practice, as opposed to the insinuations that LE knew something was up. Of course it's possible for that person's impression about the extra to be incorrect.

I keep wondering about those trash cans. With all those people in that area all afternoon you would think the cans would have filled up and maybe been emptied sometime during the afternoon.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 6m
Boston Children's Hospital: Eight patients being treated after blast are children; one is 2-year-old boy with head trauma

I've been thinking about the explosion most of all of the day and the fireball it produced and what could have caused it. My military days have had me using cases of C-4 and some experience with TNT, the fireball leads me to speculate it wasn't a plastic explosive or TNT.

I can't see how someone could have placed a propane tank without being noticed into the trash cans although that was the type made to go off in N.Y. a couple years ago.

I can speculate about 3 other types but just can't narrow it down.

Yikes.

One of those apaprtment rating sites says there's tricks, drugs, rats and the usual suspects that reside there. Can you imagine those tenants tonight? Errrrrybody must be hiding.
I'm still chuckling. And we have to laugh because (don't we remember this mantra from 9/11?) if we lose our laughter or cancel our events or change our routines.....

The Terrorists Have Won.

Re your quote from that link:

Deputy Chief, Engine 5, Ladder 1, Cataldo Paramedics & Chief were called in for Operational standby for State Police Bomb Techs for search of a "person of interest " apartment at 364 Ocean Ave. FBI, ATF, ICE, Boston PD, Revere PD as well as MSP detectives and Bomb Techs from Boston PD and State.

I searched that address & there are several people that live there, so it must be an apartment building of some sort. Out of all the people listed in the directory, there is only one that is Saudi. I won't post his name unless he is named in the media but its worth mentioning. Maybe its a coincidence?

I for one know why I am hanging out in the basement tonight (trying to avoid the crap upstairs), but have any of you dedicated downstairs dwellers heard anything relevent to the case from the scanner? I am a small town girl, and I will be the first to admit that I do not translate cop speak very well. Any help would be appreciated.

Thorn, in my head I was thinking "Who is this chick, Daisy Duke?" I say that in jest.

I speak copenese, but still don't know how to work the speakers on my computer after ummmmmm ten years or more. So much for this City Slicker. Sorry I can't help.

Do not discuss funeral protesters please. There is a thread in the parking lot about the hate group. We don't want any Google searches about them to hit our site. They are that disgusting. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostKitty311