Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be part of a timer mechanism or for cellphone activation.

Is it a fact that a cellphone was involved at this time? Or is that an assumption at this point, I wonder.

Theres an article on here someplace talking abt Celeste who lost both legs and her daughter who has severe leg damage.

If people were thrown into one another there could have been a spinal cord injury or even internal ruptured aorta in the heart that harmed the young woman.

WBZ reporting that the Saudi Arabian young man who was a poi is NOT considered a suspected, and is merely an injured spectator.

No link, just live on Tv here. This poor young man. I hope they all retract his name.

Theres an article on here someplace talking abt Celeste who lost both legs and her daughter who has severe leg damage.

Yes, it's right here.
This was a woman who had her legs amputated at the hospital, below the knee.

http://www.lowellsun.com/ci_23036408/lowell-mom-daughter-seriously-injured-boston-blast

There was a woman who didn't have any when she WENT to the hospital. (If she did.)
Her injuries were worse than Jeff, the guy in the wheelchair. Her legs were gone all the way up.
That is the woman I'm wondering about. IF she survived that is amazing.

Boston.com News ‏@BostonDotCom 1m
First bomb located near viewing stand where Gov Patrick sat earlier in day, Globe's @shelleymurph reports.

It's possible that they were closer to the 2nd location when they began running away from the 1st. I can believe that they ran into the 2nd explosion, if that were the case. If there was an explosion and I had my kids with me, I would most certainly be hightailing it in the opposite direction of that blast, even if we were a bit away from where it occurred. JMOO

This also doesn't make much sense to me, as several sources have reported that the two brothers in their 30's who each lost legs were standing next to Martin, the 8-year-old who died.

I know the picture everyone is talking about for Kyrste but can't seem to find it now. I just wanted to refresh my memory on what photo it was. It is likley that the injuries she sustained where to arteries in her legs and those suckers can bleed like no other (Physical therapy student, we're always told never never ever tug a femoral artery line out). So while they appear small, they can be quiet deadly.

Yes, it's right here.
This was a woman who had her legs amputated at the hospital.

http://www.lowellsun.com/ci_23036408/lowell-mom-daughter-seriously-injured-boston-blast

There was a woman who didn't have any when she WENT to the hospital. (If she did.)
Her injuries were worse than Jeff, the guy in the wheelchair. Her legs were gone all the way up.
That is the woman I'm wondering about. IF she survived that is amazing.

was it above or below the knee? I am thikning if someone acted fast enough they could tie something around to try and help stop the bleeding.

Rumor here is that he's under guard for his own safety.

Rumor here is that he was standing directly opposite the trash can looking at the bomber when the explosion went off.

Rumor here is that the bomber was also injured.

Note that this is RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR. But it does kind of fit.

Edited to add: removed indication of name now that he has been cleared.

If the Saudi kid is really an innocent witness why in the heck would they call him a POI? I am sure he wouldn't like that and the Saudi's surely wouldn't like it.

Just found this

A law enforcement official said at least one and probably both of the bombs were pressure cookers filed with nails and ball bearings and black powder that were detonated with rudimentary “kitchen-type” timers. The official said investigators believe the bombs were hidden inside bags or backpacks and left on the street or sidewalk near the finish line.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/17/us/officials-investigate-boston-explosions.html?hp&_r=0

A senior government official who had spoken with intelligence and law enforcement officials said Tuesday that there had been “no pre-attack chatter” detected by the government from members of Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups. In two intelligence briefings the official said he had received in recent weeks, there was “nothing was offered on this” type of attack.

The official said that the intelligence agencies had begun to go back and examine communications they intercepted in recent weeks to determine whether they had missed anything. “Before the 2009 Christmas Day bombing attempt, they thought there was no pre-attack chatter,” said the official. “But there had been, but it had not been interpreted. Everything is now being looked at.”

If people were thrown into one another there could have been a spinal cord injury or even internal ruptured aorta in the heart that harmed the young woman.

It is also possible that, if she was standing in front of the bomb when it went off, she was hit with shrapnel in the back that is not visible because she was lying on her back, at least in the photos that I have seen.

This also doesn't make much sense to me, as several sources have reported that the two brothers in their 30's who each lost legs were standing next to Martin, the 8-year-old who died.

he's also a lot smaller than those two. So the cussion from the explosion (shock wave the goes with an explosion) could have caused a lot more internal bleeding. Also since he's smaller he doesn't have as much blood circulating and more fragile than adults. That is why children are always more at risk along with the old. They just aren't as developed and equipped as healthy adults

was it above or below the knee? I am thikning if someone acted fast enough they could tie something around to try and help stop the bleeding.

Waist level is what I'm remembering unless her legs were under her. I was sure she probably died.
But everything I'm seeing is that the third victim is a guy. (Rumor.)

Is it a fact that a cellphone was involved at this time? Or is that an assumption at this point, I wonder.

It's pure speculation on my part. I'll go edit to make that clearer -- don't want to be starting rumors.

Could be part of a timer mechanism or for cellphone activation.

For cellphone activation? Is that assuming if a cell was used that it wouldn't be a newer version? I mean, wouldn't there be an easier way to tap into a satellite connection while scrambling the signal for the small amount of time needed? I'm asking you bc I'm legitimately confused... It's not my area of knowledge.

Waist level is what I'm remembering unless her legs were under her. I was sure she probably died.
But everything I'm seeing is that the third victim is a guy. (Rumor.)

oh my stars..that would be a miracle.

this is all just too much.....I can't believe someone could do this.

It was pure speculation on my part. I went back to edit to clarify that -- don't want to be starting rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444