Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to guess this will turn out to be another false alarm.

Now that we pretty much have these two confirmed, can anyone with more knowledge of wanted lists, previous crimes, etc... take a look a the guy in the blue.. since there is a very clear image of him.. and maybe put him to someone else (a name), or facial recognition software for me? :) These guys are definitely together, and the one in the blue doesn't look "friendly".

Not stereotyping, but they both look of foreign ancestory.

Hannity counts as objective reporting now?

Just as objective as any other reporting I would assume.

He's reporting facts as given to him.
This is not about right and left.

JMO

I'm sorry, simply because something is said on Hannity (an opinion show) does not mean it is confirmed. Confirmed is when LE announces it.

Now that we pretty much have these two confirmed, can anyone with more knowledge of wanted lists, previous crimes, etc... take a look a the guy in the blue.. since there is a very clear image of him.. and maybe put him to someone else (a name), or facial recognition software for me? :) These guys are definitely together, and the one in the blue doesn't look "friendly".

Not stereotyping, but they both look of foreign ancestory.

Definitely not two "crazy white men".

JMO

I'm sorry, simply because something is said on Hannity (an opinion show) does not mean it is confirmed. Confirmed is when LE announces it.

So then perhaps we should scrap ALL news sources.

Since FBI agents aren't reading the promter.

Foreign ancestry?! How on earth can you tell that?! I am darker than hat guy and about as dark as blue suit guy, but I'm born here lol...!!

Certain features about faces. NOT their skin color. I am not stereotypical in anyway. The eyebrows on blue shirt did it for me. And truth be told, we are ALL of foreign ancestory in the USA.

Foreign ancestry?! How on earth can you tell that?! I am darker than hat guy and about as dark as blue suit guy, but I'm born here lol...!!

Most born here have foreign ancestry.

Those guys look about as foreign as students I've taught from, say, Checotah OK who grew up as fifth generation ranchers.

I'm guessing that LE must have signaled that it was ok to put the pictures out because Fox chose not to release them earlier. Well I hope they are either in custody or closely watched now because if not they are on the run.

Definitely not two "crazy white men".

JMO

Looks like two crazy white men to me.

Well, you can't tell crazy by looking. But I don't see anything to indicate ethnicity. They could be almost anything.

Oh, God. I just looked at those explicit photos from the link above. I just can't imagine the horror. I've never actually seen anything like that outside a horror movie that we all know is fake. Those poor people, even the ones only 'lightly' injured just look so shocked. :(

Looks like two crazy white men to me.

Well, you can't tell crazy by looking. But I don't see anything to indicate ethnicity. They could be almost anything.

Ok.

I agree to disagree.

Do you guys see how serious mode on the blue shirt guys face? Man, he is thought on something for sure.

Now, I hear that LE is starting to give these images out. If so, they aren't in custody yet. Fox could be speaking wrong though about LE giving them to public eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13