Extreme eater, 24, DIES during livestream of 10-hour food binge after her stomach ripped open.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Several of those women shown eating in post #2 seems to be of "normal weight", so I wouldn't be surprised if they vomit up the food after having posted the videos, to avoid becoming obese (but that's not healthy either). A case of bulimia for some of them perhaps. As for who watches these women gorging themselves, my guess would be on men with an oral fetischism.

It is terrifying.
Bulimia is deadly.

The effects of bulimia (inducing vomiting)
include:
inflammatory swelling of the parotid glands,
inflammatory enlargement of the pancreas,
erosions in the esophagus and stomach and the back wall of the throat,
hoarseness,
gum disease,
caries.

Bulimia is treated in psychiatric wards in hospitals.

From 2019

" 'Food turns me on':

How young women are earning a fortune

by eating giant plates of takeaway on camera

as part of a bizarre social media fad."

:oops:

View attachment 519841

Social media is a scourge to our culture. Certainly not what was intended when the internet was developed. It's disgusting what people will do for money.

It is terrifying.
Bulimia is deadly.

The effects of bulimia (inducing vomiting)
include:
inflammatory swelling of the parotid glands,
inflammatory enlargement of the pancreas,
erosions in the esophagus and stomach and the back wall of the throat,
hoarseness,
gum disease,
caries.

Bulimia is treated in psychiatric wards in hospitals.

[bbm]

caries?

This is basically the same thing as "eating contests" that for some reason are popular. Hot dog eating, oyster eating, watermelon eating, etc. Or those restaurants that have a plate of food (pizza, steak) that is HUGE, and if you eat the whole thing it's free.

This is basically the same thing as "eating contests" that for some reason are popular. Hot dog eating, oyster eating, watermelon eating, etc. Or those restaurants that have a plate of food (pizza, steak) that is HUGE, and if you eat the whole thing it's free.

We should
eat to live
Not
live to eat.

Middle ground is the key to health and happiness.

JMO :)

To the extent that this represents disordered eating (vs binge eating for financial gain or notoriety), I consider it more akin to substance abuse with the huge distinction that you need to eat to sustain life. I have empathy for those dealing with eating issues.

Disordered eating, like addiction, consumes lives. People with eating disorders have compulsions beyond bad meal choices and portion issues, and most cannot change without help. Like substance abuse, individuals can grapple with unique rating issues that don’t make much sense to outsiders.

I watched a few episodes of shows centered around morbidly obese persons (some had good bones but some were too exploitative for me) who had weight loss surgery. A few notable female characters did cam work focused on either fat or eating fetishes.

If there’s a market out there, someone will fill it.

IMO MOO ETC

[bbm]

caries?
No, it's not caries (cavities) that harms the teeth of a person with bulimia (or any other person suffering of vomiting), it's the acids in the vomit that erodes the protective enamel coating of the teeth. The stomach acid is very acidic, almost as acidic as battery acid, so if you vomit for any reason, remember to rinse your mouth well after with water or a fluoride solution, and wait for at least 30 minutes before brushing using toothpaste.

No, it's not caries (cavities) that harms the teeth of a person with bulimia (or any other person suffering of vomiting), it's the acids in the vomit that erodes the protective enamel coating of the teeth. The stomach acid is very acidic, almost as acidic as battery acid, so if you vomit for any reason, remember to rinse your mouth well after with water or a fluoride solution, and wait for at least 30 minutes before brushing using toothpaste.

With enamel weakend,
caries attacks.

That is why children have sealing their teeth done.

Dental sealants are put onto teeth to help prevent tooth decay.

All children at school where I work (in Poland) have this procedure done.
The City Council pays for it.

JMO

Last edited:

yes I just didn't know what she was referring to with the word 'caries'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back