Facebook - Missing Kyron Horman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/b]
I didn't have girls, but I do know that my two boys were much more comfortable in large comfortable shirts and pants. Neither one of my boys EVER wanted to dress up in nice shirts and pants. JMO

My boys don't like to dress up either and it is a major hassle to get them to all look spiffy at the same time so I can take a picture.

I have one daughter. When she arrived, I was thrilled to have a cute little girl to dress up, and I did.

The one thing that makes me sad is that in most of the photos her daughter is dressed to impress, cute clothes, always looks nice while Kyron appears to have hand me downs, grungy pants, and stained shirts. Perhaps it's just the nature of boys vs. girls, but that did stand out to me.[/I]

respectfully snipped

I sure hope I never have my kids pics scrutinized. I have two boys, then my youngest is a girl. I sure do dress her up and doll her around more than I do them. Now, they have nice things when the need them, and I love to put them in their little ties for piano recitals. I love to get an Easter pic of all three of the dressed to the nines together, but yep, I dress her 'better' than I dress them. Don't think it's sad, they look the way they want, I let them choose. I sure don't think it's a sign that I'm going to be disaparating either of them anytime!

One thing about boys' clothes is that if they're bought new and they have enough, they'll usually always look pretty good. They don't have the clothes long enough to get very ratty and stained because they grow out of them fast. Even plain jeans and a shirt should look good in a pic.

I rather appreciate this group as a thread - you see, facebook changed it's "join" to "like" and I dont know if I am ridiculous or not but try as I might I cant bring myself to "like" him missing.

[/B]

I didn't have girls, but I do know that my two boys were much more comfortable in large comfortable shirts and pants. Neither one of my boys EVER wanted to dress up in nice shirts and pants. JMO

snipped by me - same, ITA and also, the lil girl is young enough to have no choice in what she wears - for one thing - for another - have you SEEN the disparity in stores between girl's clothes and boy's clothes?? it's like they force it on us anyways LOL

but the comments as I read them in context, I feel are normal things to say ...gosh, I always feel like such a crappy mother after some posters tear a new one into player's fb comments et al. I am NOT a flower gathering bunny holding angel. I love my kids more than my life and more than I dreamt possible to love another but I have a sarcastic sense of humour and severe insomnia. if my lil one were to come up missing....what horrible things would you say about me if my fb werent private and you read a comment from 5 months ago about needing a break before I murder someone? SURE I dont mean it! but if someone snatched my baby I think you'd all point right at me for it :/

How do we know this guy who claims to be Tony's friend is really his friend?

Sofia in one of his posts he says that hes a cop. However if you look at his profile it has the name of his employer...which to me doesnt look like any police force.

Sofia in one of his posts he says that hes a cop. However if you look at his profile it has the name of his employer...which to me doesnt look like any police force.

Well, he says he worked with him for a number of years, IIRC. I don't know that he's claiming he currently works for the police.

well, I guess we can't say for sure, but it sure looks like it when looking at his public page and some comments from others who also seem to be mutual friends of Tony. Also comments from his previous partner. Looks like he is a former cop.

I rather appreciate this group as a thread - you see, facebook changed it's "join" to "like" and I dont know if I am ridiculous or not but try as I might I cant bring myself to "like" him missing.
Instead of looking at it as liking him missing you could look at as liking that the info is getting put out there about him being missing. :cow:

There seems to be a discussion now on KHOD that Kyrons body has been found on SI...not exactly reliable but just letting you guys know.

There seems to be a discussion now on KHOD that Kyrons body has been found on SI...not exactly reliable but just letting you guys know.

Check it out everyone, but DON'T take this as gospel! I've already had THREE people say this in the past and it was NOT TRUE. Be very skeptical.

Check it out everyone, but DON'T take this as gospel! I've already had THREE people say this in the past and it was NOT TRUE. Be very skeptical.

Hmm okay so the story is one girl said it, everyone told her to shut up..then two older females (who seem like locals from their profiles) are saying they heard the same thing..one said she heard it from a reliable source.:waitasec:

What is KHOD? OMG I have been on this case since day one and tonight I feel like I have entered a time warp.:banghead:

Ugh, I'm ss, but can I get a link to KHOD?
TIA

is this just speculation or sources?

It's a "I heard from someone who is in some position to know" posting from FB. It's interesting to keep tabs on, but needs to be taken with a truck load of salt, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman