Facebook & MySpace Discussions

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my God the whole thing is just insane. Imagine your baby is missing and in danger, and then on top of all that, you have to deal with abusive internet crazies like that.

Poor poor Gabe that people would do that to baby. How can they live with themselves?

I saw that too. Someone seriously is psychologically disturbed to do all that. Lowest of the low. Wonder who is really behind it all.

To top it all off, even as they accuse LM of capitalizing, they're making money from Gabriel's plight themselves as they continually post links to the paid blog they are using.

To top it all off, even as they accuse LM of capitalizing, they're making money from Gabriel's plight themselves as they continually post links to the paid blog they are using.

What idiots! HOW is Logan capitalizing?!? Is he making book deals? NO. Is he making movie deals? NO. Is he selling pictures or videos of Gabe? NO.

Logan is just trying to get Gabes name and face out there. He's asking the public for leads. He's trying to raise money for the search and reward. If he wasn't doing any of this, he'd be bashed as an uncaring father who deserves for Gabe to be gone. It's really sad that there's people out there who's only goal is to hurt other people.

I saw this link someone posted on Gabreiel's facebook about associated content.

http://www.slate.com/id/2237107

Associated Content stands as a cautionary tale for anyone looking to do news by the numbers. It is a wasteland of bad writing, uninformed commentary, and the sort of comically dull recitation of the news you'd get from a second grader. Oh, and here's one more interesting thing about Associated Content—because its stories are bulging with hot search terms, it gets more visitors than just about every news site online, including washingtonpost.com.

For a sense of how bad this sort of thing can get, check out the story that Associated Content published on Monday about the Tiger Woods saga. The piece, written by a frequent Associated Content contributor, carries a headline that reads like a spam e-mail subject line, packed with every possible search term related to the Woods story: "TMZ Tiger 'Kobe Special' Quote Made Before Tiger Woods Mistress Pictures Included Gloria Allred."
more at link...

So now there's a support EJ facebook page? Yes let's all support a woman who kidnapped a child from their father and gave him away or may of even killed him! Let's support her and encourage all mother's to do the same! That must be what it says on this FB page. That's the message they are sending. I wonder who's idea this one was. Seriously... What is this world coming to?

So now there's a support EJ facebook page? Yes let's all support a woman who kidnapped a child from their father and gave him away or may of even killed him! Let's support her and encourage all mother's to do the same! That must be what it says on this FB page. That's the message they are sending. I wonder who's idea this one was. Seriously... What is this world coming to?

Yep an EJ fan club. Celebrate and support what she did to her defenseless baby. They want people to send her money and cards. Celebrate child abuse. Celebrate child neglect. Celebrate giving away your baby to strangers. Celebrate murdering your baby. Bunch of sick :silenced:

Attacks as well as the new 'poor Elizabeth fan clubbing' have now spread to KPHO's FB.

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?...d=112330082114340&comments=1#s112330082114340

Are these people stupid, evil, or both? To say, in essence, that it's okay to do this to a defenseless baby, is just insane. Look at the message they're giving to other young girls who do this. My God, where are the messages not to neglect and abuse your baby? Not to give your baby away to strangers, not to sell your baby, not to murder your murder?

What is society coming to when people start actively promoting child abuse and neglect and selling and possibly even murder?

Oh my gosh.. Kelli is on FB saying they know where the handoff took place. !!!

ETA: Sorry if Ramond Rumkins is old news... I only remember hearing Raymond Russell.

Attacks as well as the new 'poor Elizabeth fan clubbing' have now spread to KPHO's FB.

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?...d=112330082114340&comments=1#s112330082114340

Are these people stupid, evil, or both? To say, in essence, that it's okay to do this to a defenseless baby, is just insane. Look at the message they're giving to other young girls who do this. My God, where are the messages not to neglect and abuse your baby? Not to give your baby away to strangers, not to sell your baby, not to murder your murder?

What is society coming to when people start actively promoting child abuse and neglect and selling and possibly even murder?

OMG! They are attacking Kelli! They are all ganging up on her and all she is trying to do is stand up for her brother and for Gabriel. This is so awful. She just needs to walk away, they are loving every minute of this. Psycho, Sick %^*ks! This is her nephew, her family who could be dead! How dare they! This makes me so mad! I just want to stick up for her and make it all stop.

Hmmm.. no, I can see the page.

She's looking for people to had out flyers at a "Ramond Rumkins" park, and says that is where the handoff happened. She says to note that this is different from Raymond Russell park.

She must mean Raymond Rimkus park. She says it is in Leon Valley. Still, first I have heard of it.

Hmmm.. no, I can see the page.

She's looking for people to had out flyers at a "Ramond Rumkins" park, and says that is where the handoff happened. She says to note that this is different from Raymond Russell park.

It maybe my jacked up computer. Thanks SC. Haven't heard of that park. Time to sleuth..

Yep an EJ fan club. Celebrate and support what she did to her defenseless baby. They want people to send her money and cards. Celebrate child abuse. Celebrate child neglect. Celebrate giving away your baby to strangers. Celebrate murdering your baby. Bunch of sick :silenced:

This makes me so angry that I have to walk away...or risk a time out.

Sorry about that. The info is approved for release now.

Thank you so much :)

BeanE

ETA: This warrants a thread of its own probably if someone wants to start one

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member