Facebook & MySpace Discussions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. That's interesting. Wonder if there's a clean up op going on there. I doubt if Arpiao allows internet usage in the klink. Who's doing it?

hi DaneB- The ms page referred to is for TS. I used to swing by her site to see if she was checking in- very regular until 4/16/10- the accomplished mood was displayed way before that however- once up, she never bothered to change it.

hi DaneB- The ms page referred to is for TS. I used to swing by her site to see if she was checking in- very regular until 4/16/10- the accomplished mood was displayed way before that however- once up, she never bothered to change it.

Yeah, and I saw quite a few folk tell her how offensive it was and asked her to change it. On her old *fanpage*, even her staunchest supporter asked her to change it. I was truly shocked that she never would, even with her own camp begging her to. Oppositional defiance, maybe?

I thought you were talking about EJ. I am easily confused...

I'm afraid I've made an error, and I must apologize to you all. Tammi's Facebook is private, and can not be discussed, other than what is visible on the first page if you are not her Facebook friend.

Again, my apologies for leading people astray.

Thanks,
BeanE

Kelli just announced on fb that ken is no longer on the case, no longer looking for gabriel... Back in australia. And they are no closer to finding gabriel than back in 2009.

At one point they seemed to indicate they are so close to gabriel... now they are 'no closer' than 2009. what is going on??

Not good at all for Gabriel.

Kelli just announced on fb that ken is no longer on the case, no longer looking for gabriel... Back in australia. And they are no closer to finding gabriel than back in 2009.

At one point they seemed to indicate they are so close to gabriel... now they are 'no closer' than 2009. what is going on??

Thanks for the update. She also says that the Baby Gabriel Foundation has added $5,000 to the reward.

Noop...would you be so kind to provide the link...I'm looking and can't find it. I would so appreciate it..thank you....

I have joined FB but, don't know much about it, yet and haven't "friended" anyone yet. I have some questions I am hoping someone can answer...
1) Is it possible to tell how long someone has been "friends" - a date or something?
2) is it possible to see their conversations/posts to see when they started or stopped?

I have joined FB but, don't know much about it, yet and haven't "friended" anyone yet. I have some questions I am hoping someone can answer...
1) Is it possible to tell how long someone has been "friends" - a date or something?
2) is it possible to see their conversations/posts to see when they started or stopped?

Some people have their info, or some of their info open to the public. Some people allow only their friends to see their stuff. If you go to a public person's page, and click on their "wall", you can scroll down through that and see when they "friended" someone. You will have to click "older posts" at the bottom of the screen to see further back. If they post a lot, it is a PITA to go back and look through the pages and pages. If you would like to PM me for more, I would be happy to help with what I can. :)

OMG

go to bring home baby gabriel facebook- listed above and go to discussion- latest post reveals tons about fake fb posters and who they are- heck- I don't even know where beane is to ask about this- can we discuss it?

That information is rumor. I don't see where it's proven who is who. What's more, I'm unclear on which of these are real people, and which are anonymous accounts.

Thanks for letting us know there's a new discussion on Gabe's page, saba, but I'm afraid further discussion of that topic is off-limits as rumor.

Thanks,
BeanE

on FB, there's a new post by "carly barnes" in the photo section. it's apparently an email directly from ken gamble explaining why he quit the case. if it's true, i'm very sad for gabriel again.

link: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...d=100000874431390&ref=pf&fbid=126987337340413

hi noopy- wow. tucked (hidden?) away in the photo section only 3 hours ago by someone who iirc has been on a virulent campaign against LM.

-I put in a question for the family on this. Hopefully we'll get feedback soon.

How did you find this so quickly after it was posted?

hi noopy- wow. tucked (hidden?) away in the photo section only 3 hours ago by someone who iirc has been on a virulent campaign against LM.

i happened to log into facebook and saw it on the top. don't worry, i swear i am not carly barnes, which i am sure is an alias but it's not me. i am not bashing logan mcqueary, i've been a supporter of gabriel for awhile and i actually LEFT the BHGJ site because there was all that politics and ugly bashing going on, so i stopped posting there completely since 2 months ago, and i joined this forum instead.

but yes, on 2nd thought, i do think it's very wrong of an investigator (KEN) to talk about the case to strangers. isn't there some confidentiality agreement with these people , if they are indeed 'professionals'??

1 more thing - it's in the "photo" section i believe cuz the BHGJ site can only accept photo posts by its members, and the wall posts has to be from admins... back in march/april, there have been similar attacks to the family and that's why the site went private/can't post in the wall. it was pretty ugly back then.

;)
i happened to log into facebook and saw it on the top. don't worry, i swear i am not carly barnes, which i am sure is an alias but it's not me. i am not bashing logan mcqueary, i've been a supporter of gabriel for awhile and i actually LEFT the BHGJ site because there was all that politics and ugly bashing going on, so i stopped posting there completely since 2 months ago, and i joined this forum instead.

but yes, on 2nd thought, i do think it's very wrong of an investigator (KEN) to talk about the case to strangers. isn't there some confidentiality agreement with these people , if they are indeed 'professionals'??

I don't think it's real (and it seems like it's already gone- that was fast)
KG is a pro- they don't write petulant smarmy emails. Just my opinion.

You know, phony fb profiles and floated rumors are one thing. Forging an email and posting it electronically is something else. That might be something LE would be interested in. And if it's legit , we should know that too.

lol- whoever you are, I always enjoy your opinions-

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax