Factors for Death Penalty in NC

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was just looking at the dates here, shouldn't be much longer for the lab work right? I mean, how long does it take? I understood it was a couple of months at worst.

What do I know I'm just a nobody poster on a nobody board stuck in a nobody town......

The lab work in the Riley Fox trial took some time...granted the samples were sent to the wrong lab...
Also, I think the computer analisis takes some time as well. I was talking to some LE in a case that I was personally involved in and LE told me it all depended on if they had experts available in their county...or if they had to reach out to other agencies.

Janet was murdered April 26, 2005. Five months later and no arrest. How long would it take for lab results? I just can't imagine it taking this long on a murder??

ewwwinteresting said:
Janet was murdered April 26, 2005. Five months later and no arrest. How long would it take for lab results? I just can't imagine it taking this long on a murder??
In the past I have seen cases take up to 7 months - 6 months is very normal.

L L & S said:
I was just looking at the dates here, shouldn't be much longer for the lab work right? I mean, how long does it take? I understood it was a couple of months at worst.

What do I know I'm just a nobody poster on a nobody board stuck in a nobody town......
Of all the message boards, in all the 'net, in all the world, she came inta mine...
;) Good to have you here!

terminatrixator said:
In the past I have seen cases take up to 7 months - 6 months is very normal.
But was the suspect in jail or walking free?

Jenifred said:
But was the suspect in jail or walking free?

A lot of times yes, we've followed cases here where the accused is arrested early on and is released on bond. I suspect they've just gone about their work here and want to ensure that they're bringing the appropriate charges in this case and reduce the risk that Raven will be free on bond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back