Faga Law Group - Representing Defendant Mark Sievers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php

https://bailbondcity.com/collier-inmate-MUMMERT/248818

Now there's an image for the Nova Southeastern law school alumni bulletin.

So he shaved his head, wore a wife-beater, drove intoxicated, obstructed a cop. If he really wants to bond with his bad boy clients, he needs a goatee.

I wasn't prepared for that twist. How much more weird can this case get?

AGREE..... geez! Well at least he has courtroom experience. Ha!

Another poster earlier mentioned that maybe Faga might show up in court as this case goes on. Now Mummert mugshots here. Next will we hear, "It's Saturday Night!"? BS is throwing her $$ down a black hole for her loving son who 'didn't do it'. Prosecutor has stout evidence & witnesses along with CWW 'Flipper' vs MS stirring the pot with empty games & shuffling thru attorneys. As far as publicity for the Faga Group, it seems laughable considering all 'the cast' on the defense side. JMO but that can't be good publicity for Faga although any publicity seems to be good these days because it's publicity. Of course my personal opinion is shaped thru what I see here on this forum---doc dumps I've read, WS posters thoughts/opinions plus things they dig up, etc. Joe Public typically isn't as deeply informed other than catching Nancy Grace blow-outs SO publicity for Faga will be fine I guess. I hope this goes to trial soon vs later. Life really is stranger than fiction.

Just when I think this case can't get any more weird. *eye roll* MS new (paid for by momma Sievers) lawyer is also a crook. I should not be shocked but I really am a little bit.

I should really go to law school. My own mother told me today I should be a Detective but I had to explain to her how that process works and that I'm far too old for the Police Academy now :facepalm: I really think we here on this thread should open a PI Firm!

Great work my beloved TS sleuthers!

I don't see Mark Sievers going on a hunger strike, but maybe they should force feed him anyway.
MS is way too selfish to deprive himself of any or potential luxuries, let alone his basic needs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

LEGALLYBLAND

New suit at auction: $400.00

Bail amount for murder: $4.5 million

Viewing defense attorney's mugshot on Websleuths: PRICELESS!!

There are some things in life money just can't buy.........
Aha ha. I guess he thought that magical suit would act as his armor.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Per Trent Kelly NBC-2 News on Facebook: BREAKING NEWS: A grand jury has indicted Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers on first-degree murder charges in the death of Dr. Teresa Sievers of Bonita Springs, according to the State Attorney's Office. The two were previously charged with second-degree murder.

Per Trent Kelly NBC-2 News on Facebook: BREAKING NEWS: A grand jury has indicted Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers on first-degree murder charges in the death of Dr. Teresa Sievers of Bonita Springs, according to the State Attorney's Office. The two were previously charged with second-degree murder.

OMG!!! Thanks for the great news! I was starting to wonder if we would ever see this day :)

Is this the Faga law group representing MS at the DCF hearing?

They got an email with audio files attached on Monday. The email said "we intend to use these in court". They now claim they "could not open the files". They also claim "No, they did not call anyone about not being able to open the files". Then they go into the courtroom and try to say they never got any notice of the audio files so the files should not be admitted into evidence. The judge said they are admissable, the defense was notified. Then he was kind enough to grant the defense the time to listen to the audio files.

THIS is an example of the fine lawyering of this firm?

Is this the Faga law group representing MS at the DCF hearing?

They got an email with audio files attached on Monday. The email said "we intend to use these in court". They now claim they "could not open the files". They also claim "No, they did not call anyone about not being able to open the files". Then they go into the courtroom and try to say they never got any notice of the audio files so the files should not be admitted into evidence. The judge said they are admissable, the defense was notified. Then he was kind enough to grant the defense the time to listen to the audio files.

THIS is an example of the fine lawyering of this firm?
Yeah, I'm not impressed either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper