Faith Hill - A Baby Changes Everything

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After reading the lyrics, I think the song may have been chosen for its message of forgiveness. I'm sure they all know deep down inside that Casey is in dire need of it right now.

Notice that some of the ending lyrics of the song are similar to "Amazing Graze" (Casey is a wretch that needs to be saved?) JMO:

"....Choir of angels sing
Glory to the newborn King
A baby changes everything
A baby changes everything
"

Does anyone really believe this woman has a college degree as is claimed?

No. She does not come across as very intelligent at all, at least to me. She is not well spoken at all either.

I have been continuously appalled at the generally poor speaking and writing of most of the individuals involved in this case---as an textbook writer who's often been called on to write special Florida editions, I can see that the educational system has a long, long way to go.

But what I really wanted to post is that Caylee is being victimized all over again by this predator, Michelle B. I really would like to know what her motivation is. I just don't see any positive contribution to the situation coming from her.

:clap::clap::clap:

It should also be noted that while MB professes that the Myspace is "Caylee's site first and foremost" she continues to advertise her professional endeavors. Highly inappropriate IMO.

It appears that Michelle B. is maintaining the Myspace. Just for some perspective, she as never been the most subtle player involved. I am for one am far more disturbed by the blog post in which she verges on touting Casey's innocence, though it is hard to be certain about this because the sentence structure is barely decipherable.

She's something else, isn't she?
I posted this somewhere before, but she is actually still referring to Caylee as missing........here ya go.

Written Dec 24

"the strangers who came to love an angel with hazel eyes that could put a smile on anyone's face; a voice that will continue to be embedded into all of our minds; and a child in which is among just one of thousands still missing."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't anyone inform this Einstein that Caylee's remains have been found?
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=458799706

She's something else, isn't she?
I posted this somewhere before, but she is actually still referring to Caylee as missing........here ya go.

Written Dec 24

"the strangers who came to love an angel with hazel eyes that could put a smile on anyone's face; a voice that will continue to be embedded into all of our minds; and a child in which is among just one of thousands still missing."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't anyone inform this Einstein that Caylee's remains have been found?
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=458799706
Maybe she doesn't believe in "science". Anyone like to send her a clue that it WAs Caylee? Perhaps she can then acknowledge the fact that she is no longer with us.

Michelle B has some of the worst writing skills in which I have ever encountered.

You know, right after Caylee's remains were found, and I was really angry, I would listen to Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around, Comes Back Around", and think it was pretty fitting for the whole Anthony situation.

I did too! I think of KC every time I hear that song!

MB needs to just go away, already. jmo

When I think of Caylee I think of the Lee Ann Womack song, "I Hope You Dance" the dancing and encouragement for Caylee and the looking back for Casey.

:clap::clap::clap:

It should also be noted that while MB professes that the Myspace is "Caylee's site first and foremost" she continues to advertise her professional endeavors. Highly inappropriate IMO.

Donation information is still up on the other site, too. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean
Back