DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These people... Good grief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right?
They have no idea how she is or what treatment she's receiving. No one tells them anything....But she's worse...dying and in need of a medical facility....eyeroll.
She doesn't need therapy or behavior modification.

It's mind blowing.

They'd be willing to have family therapy with Dr Keith Ablow or Dean Hokanson. Dean Hokanson was Justina's former psychologist

'It's the most bizarre situation I've ever been involved with,' said Dean Hokanson, Justina's clinical psychologist.
'They were actually being accused of being too active in pursuing healthcare matters for their child,' said Hokanson who has been involved with the Pelletier family for five years.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dden-notes-parents-origami.html#ixzz31BrdhOQI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Keith Ablow was someone who visited them and liked them because they have the same kind of dog he has.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/04/17/my-dinner-with-family-justina-pelletier/

It sounds like they're only willing to have family therapy if they can be assured the therapist agrees with them and doesn't require anything to change. JMO.

They'd be willing to have family therapy with Dr Keith Ablow or Dean Hokanson. Dean Hokanson was Justina's former psychologist

'It's the most bizarre situation I've ever been involved with,' said Dean Hokanson, Justina's clinical psychologist.
'They were actually being accused of being too active in pursuing healthcare matters for their child,' said Hokanson who has been involved with the Pelletier family for five years.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dden-notes-parents-origami.html#ixzz31BrdhOQI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Keith Ablow was someone who visited them and liked them because they have the same kind of dog he has.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/04/17/my-dinner-with-family-justina-pelletier/

It sounds like they're only willing to have family therapy if they can be assured the therapist agrees with them and doesn't require anything to change. JMO.

They don't want DCF demanding they accept the "somatoform" diagnosis.

Right?
They have no idea how she is or what treatment she's receiving. No one tells them anything....But she's worse...dying and in need of a medical facility....eyeroll.
She doesn't need therapy or behavior modification.

It's mind blowing.

She needs a medical facility. Oh, but wait, she can be returned home immediately. She needs physical therapy. Oh but wait, it's torture.

She needs a medical facility. Oh, but wait, she can be returned home immediately. She needs physical therapy. Oh but wait, it's torture.

As I've said before, they're doing themselves no favors with some of these statements.

They were to have some conference phone call today with their "demands" @11:30 am est.
They asked people to pray she would be home by Mothers Day!!!

Delusional...IMO

According to FB page....

Well well well...looks like the parents demands were not met!

SHOCKER!

There is a protest planned for outside of Wayside on Mothers Day.

wow...

They clearly do not want their daughter back, or they are completely insane.

Time for psychological evaluations for the pair!!!

“The announcement has infuriated the girl’s parents, Lou and Linda Pelletier… who claim the move is ‘not at all meant as a step toward regaining custody’ and called it ‘barbaric.’

‘They’re just shipping her off to another psychiatric facility,’ Lou Pelletier told FoxNews•com Tuesday. ‘It’s disgusting.’

‘They’re totally ignoring her physical needs,’ he said, citing a heart condition that Pelletier claims has gone untreated since the teen was transferred to Boston Children’s Hospital last year.”

The psychotherapy experimentation forced on Justina has brought her to the brink of death. Justina does not need more behavioral modification; she needs medical treatment and physical therapy, to say nothing of her educational and social needs.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/05/08/...spital-psych-ward-parents-still-lack-custody/

"Barbaric"

"Brink of DEATH"

I noticed in the Kuhner interview Lou's not so subtle suggestion that the "Justina Pelletier Story" is probably for sale to the highest bidder. Lou is a film buff so I think that while his "Justina's Law" would be quite an achievement, I imagine a film about him and his family would exceed his wildest dreams.

“The announcement has infuriated the girl’s parents, Lou and Linda Pelletier… who claim the move is ‘not at all meant as a step toward regaining custody’ and called it ‘barbaric.’

‘They’re just shipping her off to another psychiatric facility,’ Lou Pelletier told FoxNews•com Tuesday. ‘It’s disgusting.’

‘They’re totally ignoring her physical needs,’ he said, citing a heart condition that Pelletier claims has gone untreated since the teen was transferred to Boston Children’s Hospital last year.”

The psychotherapy experimentation forced on Justina has brought her to the brink of death. Justina does not need more behavioral modification; she needs medical treatment and physical therapy, to say nothing of her educational and social needs.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/05/08/...spital-psych-ward-parents-still-lack-custody/

"Barbaric"

"Brink of DEATH"

Oh for gods sakes. And I don't believe in god! Though I believe in his mother. ;)

He's being so completely disingenuous. Whether or not this facility has medical staff on site, Justina's medical team will still be involved. They will either see her at the facility or she will be brought in for visits. Psych staff is NOT interested in treating medical problems. And this girl DOES, even by the parents own admission, have a history of psych problems (at the very least, depression, which they have stated themselves she saw a psych for). WHY are they so afraid of therapy??

A protest outside the facility will be SO HELPFUL for all the patients at Wayside, won't it?? :facepalm:

Good thing those whose job it is now to protect Justina didn't find it funny at all.

What are they protecting her from? All the good stuff that other teenagers not locked up in psychiatric wards get to do?

What are they protecting her from? All the good stuff that other teenagers not locked up in psychiatric wards get to do?

IMO protecting her from narcissistic loons more interested in attention seeking than getting their child home.

All the good stuff like being dragged from doctor to doctor so weak she can't walk to the school cafeteria to eat lunch?

Like she is walking now? I just hope DCF doesn't protect her into her grave.

There's no way that I believe the hospital or facility doesn't check Justina's heart for problems, and that they are not treating any heart problems. Mito affecting her heart should show up in symptoms.

Maybe her heart is fine...maybe she had previously been medicated for a problem she did not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member