Family Investigative team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is the Today Show video where it is mentioned that "attorney Kathleen Zellner" spoke to the family last week, and is not representing the family.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44888195#44888195

:eek:fftopic:Also in this video ~1:24, it is stated that DB was driven to the store as DB didn't have a driver license according to the relatives.

thank you patty :) this video also said that the investigative team was being put together by BS

I would never trust another word LE said and I would definitely want someone else to investigate to look for Lisa since cops are telling me she is dead and I killed her-which means they aren't looking for her alive imo.

A lawyer and PI are exactly what I would jump at if offered.

QUOTE: tiredblondy
:waitasec: Ummm if I were guilty I would too.

I'm not sure I would hire a PI if I were guilty...
I would think while they are out working to find my baby; they would quickly find that I was responsible.

Now I would definitely hire a lawyer.

:truce:

I'm not sure I would hire a PI if I were guilty...
I would think while they are out working to find my baby; they would quickly find that I was responsible.

Now I would definitely hire a lawyer.

:truce:

Remember Dom Casey

Remember Dom Casey

SO is this team working for the parents or the grandparents?

Dom Casey was working for Cindy and George NOT KC. At one point he was at the wooded lot where Caylee was eventually found.

SO is this team working for the parents or the grandparents?

Dom Casey was working for Cindy and George NOT KC. At one point he was at the wooded lot where Caylee was eventually found.

Hopefully soon we will know exactly who this "team" is working for. My best guess is they are working for the "family".

Hopefully soon we will know exactly who this "team" is working for. My best guess is they are working for the "family".

Well if I was innocent of any wrong doing and I felt like the police weren't doing enough and were accusing me of harming my baby....I would hire 10 attorneys and a team of PI's.

I can't even say what I would do if I was guilty of killing my child...I can't even fathom harming her.

To put it bluntly....I'm smellin' bs and I don't mean Wild Bill. :banghead:

I just want to know why they need two lawyers? Isn't that kind of excessive? Unless D and J are going to have separate lawyers? Interesting. I can't wait to see this presser, er, read about it here since I can't watch it at work.

like the ramsey's?

Just going to go out on a limb here.

It feels like the parents are involved and they got together and thought of all the ways to muddy up the search for their daughter. I would like to know if Debbie or her husband followed closely, like we do, the recent high profile cases and when something occurred in their family and to their child, one or both of them took a lesson from those cases. (I am not saying that it was anything planned beforehand...although at this point anything is possible, I guess.)

When the Anthony trial was going on, I kept thinking that CA was getting a great education in the law and forensics and that if she went free she would just be an even better criminal...at least an educated one. Now, I have to wonder if other people, who might find themselves in a bad situation, might take advantage of the same education.

Just saying, if your child died as a direct result of your negligence and you had seen all of the ways that other families (Cummings, Anthony, etc.) have managed to muddy the waters, lie, lie and lie some more, point fingers, possibly relay false leads, hire experts, use the media, etc. wouldn't it be worth a shot?

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ag1CDSfl
at the bottom of this article it says BS will not hold a press confrence today likely tomorrow.
Am I reading that right?
Why the conflicting stories on a pc?
Anybody?

Bill Stanton says no news conference will be held today, likely will be held tomorrow.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... via mobile 11:34 AM

We are waiting to hear when Bill Stanton plans to hold a news conference. We will let you know when we hear.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... via mobile 10:38 AM

A news conference with the private investigator and Irwin family has tentatively been scheduled for Noon Thursday. We plan to carry it live on KMBC.com
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... via mobile 8:51 PM yesterday

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ag4zWOP5

Tease... tease... tease...

What better way to keep the circus going?

thank you patty :) this video also said that the investigative team was being put together by BS

I bet it was put together by BS, and I'm not talking Wild Bill either! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And whaaaaaaaat?!?! Make up your mind, Wild Bill! Today or tomorrow for the PC!!!! He is really starting to drive me nuts (this was not from the video, just other posts on this thread)!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Bill Stanton says no news conference will be held today, likely will be held tomorrow.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... via mobile 11:34 AM

We are waiting to hear when Bill Stanton plans to hold a news conference. We will let you know when we hear.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... via mobile 10:38 AM

A news conference with the private investigator and Irwin family has tentatively been scheduled for Noon Thursday. We plan to carry it live on KMBC.com
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... via mobile 8:51 PM yesterday

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ag4zWOP5

Tease... tease... tease...

What better way to keep the circus going?

like the ramsey's?

I guess, except the Ramsey's could afford their lawyers! They used their money to keep themselves out of jail. As far as I know, D and J are the exact opposite money wise! I guess if these lawyers are going to donate their time, it works.

ETA: I forgot about the wealthy benefactor, who is probably paying for these lawyers. I wonder how long this benefactor is going to benefit them...

Re Distraction/Diversion: We first started saying these things last Thursday...two days into the case...we cannot forget that these parents did a media blitz and then have been completely out of contact and off camera since they sat down for interview with Judge JP on Saturday, October 8th...FIVE DAYS AGO!

Once again I am without words. This just gets more circus like by the minute. Sadly, it just makes me want to tune them all out and I am sure I am not the only one. It's no longer about finding a lost baby but protecting people and making a name for people. This is just not right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae
Back