Family Press Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we at least know they'll be more friendly and forthcoming than the LE in their presser. I'm still fuming over that one.

I still think it probably won't be long, and with the same pleas to help find Kyron, but I find myself liking to listen to them because they offer such a human perspective on this case. Without them, we'd only have the silence from LE that does little to guide us. (And I know, they have to keep things close to the vest, but they're really close to an "I'm the mom, that's why" no comment explanation for everything. Sheesh).

Mods aren't around :eek: ??? That never happens, does it???:shakehead::gomods:

What? They're not going to be waiting around like this?
riotle.jpg

We are getting to the point of bashing Kaine and Desiree who are victims, in way too many ways. We had better check our snark at the door. I'm not warning again. This post lands at random.

Grandmaj,

Thanks so much for this. I really appreciate it.

I really think Kaine and (especially) Desiree out there in the media...talking and the videos of Desiree crying and pleading for her son...has been important.

I honestly think without that the national coverage of Kyron's case would be half what it is. If you watch Nancy or Jane...half of what they show is those interviews. If you eliminated all of the interviews with the parents.... only leaving the court filings and LE statements...Kyron would not be getting hardly any coverage. Look at when Kyron started to get national coverage.... it certainly wasn't when all we were hearing was "I can't comment on that, or that, or that, or that either"...

Whatever they say, they are accomplishing the goal of keeping Kyron in the media. That makes them feel like they are doing something and that is what matters to me. Hopefully he is out there somewhere and it will matter because it will help bring him home.

Well, we at least know they'll be more friendly and forthcoming than the LE in their presser. I'm still fuming over that one.

I still think it probably won't be long, and with the same pleas to help find Kyron, but I find myself liking to listen to them because they offer such a human perspective on this case. Without them, we'd only have the silence from LE that does little to guide us. (And I know, they have to keep things close to the vest, but they're really close to an "I'm the mom, that's why" no comment explanation for everything. Sheesh).

I'm thinking that this PC is about the 8-week mark in Kyron being missing and they will probably ask people to keep looking for him, etc. I don't think it will be a "Terri" press conference. I think they will stay away from the investigation altogether.

But if nothing happens soon, I wonder how long they can say with any honesty that they are pleased with the way the investigation is going.

Does anyone have a link for where they'll be showing it? I looked around on KATU and didn't see one. Thanks.

HLN is saying that Kyrons parents will be pleading for more help in finding their son at the presser.

This will be your thread for purposes of talking about the press conference or meet the press of Desiree and Kaine.

Please wait for it to start. If someone has a link go ahead and add now. :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110651"]2010.07.30 Press Confernce Kaine and Desiree - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here is the link. Move to that thread please and someone grab the links and post them please. xoxoxo

This thread is closing

Hi ThoughtFox, sadly we are at it again. Katu just came up with a podium, then went black again. I was starting to worry that I might not get to see the presser.

OME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member