Family wants to keep life support for girl brain dead after tonsil surgery #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The heart will only beat for a short time then stop because she can not breathe on her own.

They can not unhook her even for a short time.

But why can't they unhook her??? When will she EVER breathe on her own?????? Do we anticipate her in 5 or so years from now sitting up, carrying on a conversation while a vent is breathing for her???? Seriously.

I'm curious who paid for the ambulance and uniformed officers mentioned in the tweets.

:::awaiting msm to catch-up with this news:::

I keep breaking my clicker with F5.

Sounds to me like they transported the child to a local residence, either her own home or another belonging to a friend or relative.

In any case, IF true, I'm happy for CHO that she is out of its custody/responsibility.

~jmo~

But why can't they unhook her??? When will she EVER breathe on her own?????? Do we anticipate her in 5 or so years from now sitting up, carrying on a conversation while a vent is breathing for her???? Seriously.

No we don't anticipate her to be able to carry on a conversation. Brain death is not something one can recover from.

I can't see a transfer happening if the family needs to provide a vent at transfer, a medical flight to NY or how the facility under construction would be able to pay MD's, RN's or a medical crew 24 hours. I think those bills fall on the family, some in advance.

I could be wrong but I don't see it happening yet.

Sounds like it has been done already. I believe judge allowed the family to keep the hospital's ventillator attached to Jahi.

Mariana Jacob ‏@MarianaJacobABC 1m
#BREAKING - updates as they become available. “@AmaABC7: Children's Hospital Oakland says it has released the body of #JahiMcMath" @ABC30

I am so glad she has been discharged from CHO. Thank God. I feel so badly for the PICU staff. They are truly angels working in a very difficult environment/situation. Best of luck to Jahi's family. I am so sorry for their loss. IMO

I sincerely hope her family is happy with her move out of CHO (as much as they can be in this situation).

I agree. Whatever happens to Jahi now is in the hands of her mother and if she wants to have the feeding tube inserted and tracheostomy she assumes the risk of cardiac death instead of holding the hospital accountable.

But what would be the risk? Even if her heart stops, since she is already considered legally dead, it's not like anyone can be charged with killing her.

What I have learned from the uncle...
Jahi is out of CHO, he is a beast and he will come visit her -soon-

Jahi will never breathe on her own ever

But what would be the risk? Even if her heart stops, since she is already considered legally dead, it's not like anyone can be charged with killing her.

If the mother only believes in cardiac death for religious reasons and Jahi's heart were to stop during those procedures I can see her suing them for not doing the procedure safely.

Now the media circus will be in front of the Winkfield's home or wherever they took Jahi. So much for privacy.

Sounds like it has been done already. I believe judge allowed the family to keep the hospital's ventillator attached to Jahi.

I'm not sure about the vent, I've been reading a supposed copy of the stipulations but it just doesn't look official to my eyes. I'm not sure who composed it.

Tia A. Ewing ‏@TIA_EWING 2m
#BreakingNews
Jahi McMath is being moved from Oakland. We will have the latest on @fox40 at 10. #JahiMcMath

Still checking major msm sites for this story about Jahi's release...guess they are slower on the uptake than I had thought previously! <g>

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member